Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk (1797 Views)

Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ? / Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? / Need Help With Letter Of Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk by pipmaster(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hello All!
I wish to know all what it entails to be invited over to the UK by a sister. Want to know the documents needed and what procedure we will take to get d visa. Thanks all!
Re: A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk by ayomifull(f): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
Your sister need to write a letter inviting you to spend time with her, the docs she will need to send to back the application should include but might not be limited to
Photocopy of her passport,
Copy of residence permit (if not a citizen)
Utility bill
Statement of account
Accomodation details
Pay slips
Re: A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk by pipmaster(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2008
Thanks very much Ayomifull!!!
But is that all what I will require?
Re: A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk by brownbonno(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2008
Writing an invitation letter is like drafting a CV to meet the a prospective employer;s needs.
The content of the letter and supporting documents depends of your status and that of the sponsor,this relates to
Employment,financial status,dependency etc.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know If Nigerians Needs Toefl Or Gmat To Study In Finland,sweden,australia And Norway. / Ebute Metta, Yaba, Adekunle, Herbert Marcauly Str : How Do These Places Relate? / Luxembourg Becomes First Country To Make All Public Transit Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.