Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba (42680 Views)

Another Church Member Exposes Tb Joshua's Dirty Secrets... A Must Watch / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by atobs4real(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aba aba aba receive sense in Jesus name.
Amen.
Church wahaaala.
Some pastors are like.....
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Something that has no single basis or backing in the Bible......I don read bible tire I never where dey say u must wed for church. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by mrcelebrity1: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Una dey craze , Dem warn una make una no Bleep before the wedding but una go Bleep so tey the Olosho carry belle, una com run go another church go waste money and time . Una still dey shine teeth. U guys are fornicators .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by lost24: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
wahala for who carry religion 4 head.

God is in our heart.
not the church

1 Like

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
chiefolododo:
You don't just join people together, it's pure evil

Go unjoin or disjoin dem na

1 Like

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Olanipekun22(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
TechCapon:
grin

You have decided to be a slave to your pastor and church so take whatever embarrassment they give you. As for me, I'm not a slave to any pastor and I won't place myself in a situation where a person will embarrass me in the name of church. Is church marriage compulsory?

Church marriage is not compulsory but where will you go when you face with some tough situations in the marriage. Will you go to pastor or herbalist or neutral person who doesn't believen in the word of God.? Pls tell us where you will go then....

1 Like

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Decarbonisation: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Good.
Make everybody move on, there is life to live.
End.
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by gammarays(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
I pity the second church that accepted to wed them.
Illegality has been enthroned and will be the other of the day.

Rules are rules and should be obeyed. Nobody forced him to do a church weeding.

Btw, according to the wedding invitation card, he's yet to do traditional wedding. Is it not against our culture for a woman to be pregnant outside wedlock?

Those castigating the church should tell us if their tradition or culture supports same 🙄🙄

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mosba:
Mother Mary self no wed before pregnant, why did pastor rejected them

Don't insult mother of Jesus ooo.

Na Holy Spirit impregnate am.

One yeye friend of mine say she formulated that tales by the moonlight say na man give am belle. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Apple2: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Very nonseñse people. If they can find it hard to forgive and lead this people into righteousness, then why are they church. Very üsêlêss joblêss lazy group called assemblies of their kingdom
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by ednut1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Is church wedding even biblical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Ekpekus(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
LadyRosa2:
grin

But they ought to have followed the church's rules.
Thats why I love Catholic Church, your wife fit wear gown today, enter labour room tomorrow. cheesy

Although its not encouraged to get pregnant before marriage, but the Catholic Church will still wed you,so as to discourage a " change of plans" that might hurt the pregnant woman and child tomorrow.
If they are married traditionally, they are already husband and wife.
So the church joining is just a ceremonial exercise.

1 Like

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
mrcelebrity1:
Una dey craze , Dem warn una make una no Bleep before the wedding but una go Bleep so tey the Olosho carry belle, una com run go another church go waste money and time . Una still dey shine teeth. U guys are fornicators .

See how innocent she looks ...

You go think say she go cry when she sees erect p3nis.

Not to talk of mounting it without condom. She sabi better thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by dbestcno(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
I guess the church is trying to uphold their respect for no sex before marriage. It's difficult in this generation and it's not bad to stay out of sex before marriage if both of them agree.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by gammarays(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Something that has no single basis or backing in the Bible......I don read bible tire I never where dey say u must wed for church. Nonsense!!
Check the wedding invitation card before commenting. They're yet to do traditional wedding. Which culture supports getting pregnant before traditional wedding?

Well illegality is the order of the day so people are encouraged to tow the part.

You guys will also blame guys who insist their women must get pregnant before marriage 🙄🙄

Double standards
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by MultiDot: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
I had a similar experience in my Parish, as a Catholic but I went to another Parish and explained to the Parish Priest that my wife to be is already pregnant for me; the Priest looked at me for a while and said to me "my son before we wed couples, we normally conduct sacrament of confessions for them and if God forgives them, who are we to stop their wedding? I was relieved and proceeded with my wedding plans and to God be the glory my wedding was held and today I am a parent.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Goodiep: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
chirch laws are for those who go to the church, then those that you got weded are innocent because the use rubber before weding.

1 Like

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by nairalanda1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
The church that refused to marry them did the right thing.

The fact is, the couple were members of the church, they know their church does not allow testing before purchase or spraying of perfume before buying it, yet they went and did.

If the church married them na real hypocrite dem be

Yet in this site some people are.blasting the church for not marrying then.

Even if the church has hypocrite, must you follow the example of the hypocrites?

That is why Christianity get problem for Nigeria. When a church following standards that it laid down is blasted for doing so

Ok o.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by wiseoneking: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
TechCapon:
grin

You have decided to be a slave to your pastor and church so take whatever embarrassment they give you. As for me, I'm not a slave to any pastor and I won't place myself in a situation where a person will embarrass me in the name of church. Is church marriage compulsory?
I hope this words won't judge you tomorrow before the living God. You better be a slave to righteousness than that to a eternal bondage in hell with Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by ChronicGp(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Our forefathers no marry for church yet their marriages last pass wetin we dey see now....
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by toxtimmy: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nigerians and poverty and dark mental state of mind.

Jesus himself claimed he came for the sinners to save them...the church in Nigeria kicks sinners out the church for the same sin they commit.

Jesus asked, who have no sin should throw the first stone.... The sad part the church and Christians in Nigeria threw the first stone.

LadyRosa2:
grin

Thats why I love Catholic Church, your wife fit wear gown today, enter labour room tomorrow. cheesy

Although its not encouraged to get pregnant before marriage, but the Catholic Church will still wed you,so as to discourage a " change of plans" that might hurt the pregnant woman and child tomorrow.
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by BigIyanga: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
But they can knocking … but no carry belle lol..
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Maxxim: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
ednut1:
Is church wedding even biblical
Most couples don switch to traditional wedding, a pastor is just invited to give some advice and prayers
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Faithful007: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
LadyRosa2:
grin

It wasn't always that way tho.

Catholics used to be very dogmatic and extremely tough on issues regarding 'personal consecration and holiness'. Currently tho it seems to only exist mostly in some areas of North and South America much more than Europe and Africa. Some catholic populations in the US are very conservative and rule bound just like the extreme evangelicals. But they still harbor resentment toward each other due to worship style.

1 Like

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Badonasty(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lol…shikena…life no hard at all
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by robosky02(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
That's there stances

If you already know

You're not up to it

Why try to bend their hands
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by mrcelebrity1: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

See how innocent she looks ...

You go think say she go cry when she sees erect p3nis.

Not to talk of mounting it without condom. She sabi better thing. grin

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz 👍
Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by SAMBARRY: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dididrumz:
Simple.

No need for plenty talks.
exactly.life goes on but I hope the pregnant bride has put to bed

Aside that sef this white bridal gowns that brides wear has been grossly basterdized by Nigerian brides.any deek and Harry now wears it

Olosho will wear it on their wedding day,mother of 6 children will wear it,4 times divorcees will wear it,widows will wear it , pregnant WOMEN will wear it so the real virgin brides who the white down was made for now look basic because Na every woman wey dey do wedding dey wear white gown.why Will babes no longer give a damn about virginity when the groom they are even keeping their virginities for are fvckin left, right and centre and replacing them with oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Burgerlomo: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Fiscus105(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lee99:
Meanwhile people are still fornicating in that church, hypocrites everywhere, the pastor will be pained...
Must you even marry in the church? What happened to court wedding?

Hypocrite like you would still condernm church, for the church girls that are wayward.

I'm sure you condernmed church for DMW's wife saga. Now u still condernming church for standing up for her rule.

What would church do again to satisfy you?

If they loose in sanctioning u weep, they strict in sanctioning you cry too.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba by Banter1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
This guy has been on the Npower thread insulting and threatening people and you Seun lalasticlala ishilove have done nothing about him, perhaps only thing you care about is the traffic he's bringing to the site and the money you're making off it. We have tagged you plenty time and you do nothing about it.

Seun lalasticlala ishilove do something now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin?. / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.