Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

I'm Sorry, I Was Just Catching Cruise - Destiny Boy Apologize To Oladips (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Sorry, I Was Just Catching Cruise - Destiny Boy Apologize To Oladips (video) (366 Views)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sorry, I Was Just Catching Cruise - Destiny Boy Apologize To Oladips (video) by nlparrot: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk8FVxWTKI?si=UQnXJrKtCwE8_-D6

Nigerian singer Destiny Boy has finally tender apology to his colleague, Oladips after first slamming him over his death prank

The apology from the singer came after his Tiktok account was banned. And in the video he made, he tender his apology to Oladips and also fans of Oladips saying he was just catching cruise.

He said;
Big Bro Oladips, I'm Sorry, I Was Just Catching Cruise, Please Forgive Me.

Source: Naijaeverything @IG

Nlfpmod, Mynd44

Re: I'm Sorry, I Was Just Catching Cruise - Destiny Boy Apologize To Oladips (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk8FVxWTKI?si=UQnXJrKtCwE8_-D6

Nigerian singer Destiny Boy has finally tender apology to his colleague, Oladips after first slamming him over his death prank

The apology from the singer came after his Tiktok account was banned. And in the video he made, he tender his apology to Oladips and also fans of Oladips saying he was just catching cruise.

Source: Naijaeverything @IG

Nlfpmod, Mynd44
Madt boy
nlparrot:

Lol 😂, omo this industry don turn cruise
Na likes of yhemo Lee, abu suppose dey Ccorrect !
COLLEAGUE no me MATE!
Re: I'm Sorry, I Was Just Catching Cruise - Destiny Boy Apologize To Oladips (video) by nlparrot: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Madt boy

Lol 😂, omo this industry don turn cruise
Re: I'm Sorry, I Was Just Catching Cruise - Destiny Boy Apologize To Oladips (video) by illicit(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Catch ur cruise omo boy

✌️
Re: I'm Sorry, I Was Just Catching Cruise - Destiny Boy Apologize To Oladips (video) by nlparrot: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
illicit:
Catch ur cruise omo boy

✌️
Naso, make everybody self begin dey catch cruise🌚

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sheila Married Israel DMW Because Of Davido” – Blessing CEO Alleges / Ekene Umenwa Biography And Networth; See Most Of The Things You Don't Know / Meet Anwo Sunday Adedeji Djfocus: A Crypto Enthusiast And Sanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.