Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36922 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by stagger: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
The worst of customers can bring you heavy business in referrals. That guy is surely nit an Igbo man and has no experience.

That's how a job I applied for went unanswered for 8 months. The guy finally responded and gave me jobs for 10 years straight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by danzaki63: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
You should not be proud of naivety in business. you dont put off customer like that. if you had kept silent and ignore him, the message would have been clear. this man could have given you jobs more than what you quoted. your customer relationship is very poor, better improve on it.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tomorrow this clown will say an IGBO man uses juju for business, common ethics of business him no Sabi. Some people are their own problem.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Maybe he's still waiting for money to come before sending to u
Na lie my brother grin grin just pray you didn't jam time waster client
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Tomorrow this clown will say an IGBO man uses juju for business, common ethics of business him no Sabi. Some people are their own problem.
Tribal bigot tongue tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
stagger:
The worst of customers can bring you heavy business in referrals. That guy is surely nit an Igbo man and has no experience.

That's how a job I applied for went unanswered for 8 months. The guy finally responded and gave me jobs for 10 years straight.
Congrat
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Govocrete: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
This was how I respond to a client that promise us his project after 6 month.

Hello Sir,

We have not heard from you after submitting our quotation. Your project is very important to us at this time of the year. Apart from helping offset our bills, we want to use your project to increase our clietele.

Please update us.

Client replied: My brothers already have someone else execute the project at a cheaper rate.

My final reply:

Ok, Sir. We hope you will consider us for your next project?

Clien replied: Amen, thank you
------------
As a business man/woman always remember that customers are the king and queen. Them help pay your bills and put food on your table.

Making them feel like a king/queen is the key to success.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Then you are bad business rep, imagine you find out one of sales person responded to potential customers. Customer can sometimes be crazy but you just have to be patient. Like yesterday a guy called to price one of cars I posted for sale, imagine pricing a 3.8 million naira car for 2.7 person omo my initial thoughts were one of anger but I just responded in a cool manner even though its not from the heart that is something I have learn over time.
Motigbo
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Govocrete:
This was how I respond to a client that promise us his project after 6 month.

Hello Sir,

We have not heard from you after submitting our quotation. Your project is very important to us at this time of the year. Apart from helping offset our bills, we want to use your project to increase our clietele.

Please update us.

Client replied: My brothers already have someone else execute the project at a cheaper rate.

My final reply:

Ok, Sir. We hope you will consider us for your next project?

Clien replied: Amen, thank you
------------
As a business man/woman always remember that customers are the king and queen. Them help pay your bills and put food on your table.

Making them feel like a king/queen is the key to success.
grin grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ha... Just one month? Even one year is not enough to start talking down on any business prospect. Some people request for quote and plan ahead for some future income before contacting you again to come carry out the job. You really have a lot to learn. Smh

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Neddyogu(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

You are welcome obidient tongue tongue

Hello, urchin.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
Ha... Just one month? Even one year is not enough to start talking down on any business prospect. Some people request for quote and plan ahead for some future income before contacting you again to come carry out the job. You really have a lot to learn. Smh
Dey play grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by jumper524(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hezzyluv:
This werey dey ask for vedio after one month for same Nigeria that you will go to market today buy something #1,200 and u go back the following day to buy same thing, then you meet the price turned to #1,600?

You for kukuma tell am make him go Utube go download plenty videos on roofing. grin
Bro in business if you don't make provision for bad debt, you might loose assets.
It's just like politics.
Tinubu doesn't need the SE to win the election but yet he campaigned there, he can't outrightly say he doesn't need them but then disrespecting them could make him loose other regions..

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Sniper101(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Same shit that's playing out with me and a client right now grin

the lady, when we last had a chat, had said she'll get back to me the very next day; a biz that's supposed to rake in nothing less than 7.5m into my account if she gets back to me

It's been 4days now already yet no getting-back-to-me. And since 3days now she's been viewing my posts, but yet she doesn't say shit about anything

I just Dey look her. Dey vex.
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sniper101:
Same shit that's playing out with me and a client right now grin

the lady, when we last had a chat, had said she'll get back to me the very next day; a biz that's supposed to rake in nothing less than 7.5m into my account if she gets back to me

It's been 4days now already yet no getting-back-to-me. And since 3days now she's been viewing my posts, but yet she doesn't say shit about anything

I just Dey look her. Dey vex.
No vex my brother she will get back to you Asap

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by euniquea(f): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hmmmmm can't just see myself replying a prospects/clients this way...

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Just delete the chat screeshots because he can sue you for breach of privacy.
And funny enough, you started advertising again after the exchange!

Wow!

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by SuperHigh(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

This kind of arrogance will hold you back from making substantial progress.

No manners and no value for trade.

You must be either a small boy or foolish grown up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
SuperHigh:

This kind of arrogance will hold you back from making substantial progress.

No manners and no value for trade.

You must be either a small boy or foolish grown up
Peele foolish old man grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Just delete the chat screeshots because he can sue you for breach of privacy.
And funny enough, you started advertising again after the exchange!

Wow!
Dey play grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Zeebuy: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Firstly this person can never be an Igbo man.
Secondly, sometimes a bad customer might be a good referrer.

Also, you can't tell if he was saving up for it too.

But one thing is sure you have not only lost a customer, you have lost a lot of them.

I love Igbo people.
You will see a billionaire in his shop calling you sir. Just be a potential customer.

But anyways you made a huge mistake.
Wetin be video.

Definitely not an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Lastmankc(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
I will use my mumu father for ritual
Case close

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
I can never patronize a rude marketer.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Niok: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op be calming down na

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Godsonkemz:
I can never patronize a rude marketer.
Peele tongue tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Niok:
Op be calming down na
Thanks jare grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by HopeSpencer: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

3.1m for where?

If contract sum is 3.1m, does that mean 3.1m will go to his pocket?

He may not make more than 200k from this contract.

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by onefourseven(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

Omo I weak for Op

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
onefourseven:

Omo I weak for Op
Weak for yourself
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Tonididdyx: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
.. So so not professional.

Your entitlement level is alarming but I can sense you're frustrated yourself but you can't blame customers... There's no money in the outside like you think!

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tonididdyx:
.. So so not professional.

Your entitlement level is alarming but I can sense you're frustrated yourself but you can't blame customers... There's no money in the outside like you think!
Do you know meaning of entitlement or you didn't bother to read that chat?

Woo good nite
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by YourGFsnatcher: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:

Na wa
That's how in One of the UN agencies, there's one man we've been getting quotations from for almost two years and have never purchased anything from him. One day, one main supplier messed up and he's up next becuse of his consistency. Today, he's done contracts for us worth multi millions and we are still fucking with his service. Some people just don't have sens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.