Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36544 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Checkwell:

This is so, so wrong. You are very unprofessional. I have a contact that made enquires and didn't get back, despite promising. After about 6 months, he asked me about the job again. I didn't hear from him for over 1 year after then. But when he called again the next year, I still answered him well, and he patronised me. Today, he is my steady client. He has patronised me 3 times in just one month.

You are a proud person. Pride always goes before a fall.

Seeing that you are even proud to post this online makes me believe you are not all right. Someone like you should not marry a stupid wife so you don't bring up kids that will be worse than you already are.
Clap for yourself special advicer
And with what you read above i insult him grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Lastmankc(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
O boy! This guy mumu ooo .You should be used for sacrifice

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

Yes ooo na woman and that didn't pull me down it make me stronger

I thought you are stronger before the scam with your gragra now... Lol .. It is well with you ... Sorry for calling you dumb before... I was earlier emotional abit .. . peace be with you

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
BeigJawnson:

I thought you are stronger before the scam with your gragra now... Lol .. It is well with you ... Sorry for calling you dumb before... I was earlier emotional abit .. . peace be with you
Nothing like gra gra here my brother
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by RealNiggaDee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
self-texting

if u know , u know

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
I'm
Lastmankc:
O boy! This guy mumu ooo .You should be used for sacrifice
you can use ur mumu father for ritual
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by modernWays: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
kovic7:
Dammnn niggaarr
Isoright

Unprofessional though

You could have asked why he/she didn't get back to u in a more polite way.

He doesn't need to question his client on why they did not get back to him. A good business person will simply send the said video and start from their previous conclusion.

He is just a foolish arrogant idiot who after making some money think he has reached the apex point, which I think he has with his attitude. If I was the person, I won't even dignity his reply with a response.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

Nothing like gra gra here my brother

Well I see am like gragra... No vex my brother...

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Bbqekpa: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

You have no brains

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by NLKing01: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
You lack relational character... Go and be eating your data you hear.
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
NLKing01:
You lack relational character... Go and be eating your data you hear.
Dey play grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by oneman2k7: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
I think customers are always right abi we have all agree to change the phrase?

There is no difference between u and fish seller that insults there potential buyers in Gbagi market.

A good courtesy could have landed u that job.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by geokay777(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

That's not potential client my brother
Reason why i advice him to download status saver
Oh I see,,, congratulations, you just successfully succeeded in chasing away not only a potential client, a potential referral, & a potential helper.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
oneman2k7:
I think customers are always right abi we have all agree to change the phrase?

There is no difference between u and fish seller that insults there potential buyers in Gbagi market.

A good courtesy could have landed u that job.
Which job grin grin dey play
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
geokay777:

Oh I see,,, congratulations, you just successfully succeeded in chasing away not only a potential client, a potential referral, & a potential helper.
Person wey go help u no go stress you
And have it at back of your mind no be all business will come to ur favour
So no dey stress urself
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Uguruzik(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
You could have simply advice him to check your status and save a video of his choice from there without the reminding him you his delay and your subscription of data
A customer who couldn't buy today could be the one who'll bring you breakthrough tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Uguruzik:
You could have simply advice him to check your status and save a video of his choice from there without the reminding him you his delay and your subscription of data
A customer who couldn't buy today could be the one who'll bring you breakthrough tomorrow
Do you read that my brother?
That's what i told him

Told him to download whatsapp status saver
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
modernWays:

He doesn't need to question his client on why they did not get back to him. A good business person will simply send the said video and start from their previous conclusion.

He is just a foolish arrogant idiot who after making some money think he has reached the apex point, which I think he has with his attitude. If I was the person, I won't even dignity his reply with a response.
If e easy run am grin grin grin your werey don dey add jealous to the matter
Eleribu somebody
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Neddyogu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ur tact and diplomatic skills should be studied at Harvard Business School. Oshey baddest! U too much! I clap for u Tinuburically.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by organicfoods(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
seborrhic:
the mumu is even proud of his response to a client
Honestly it was never needed. He just turned a client into enemy. How are we like ds, the guy may eventually patronize him or recommend someone to him. He never even sent him a reminder.

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Neddyogu:
Ur tact and diplomatic skills should be studied at Harvard Business School. Oshey baddest! U too much! I clap for u Tinuburically.
You are welcome obidient tongue tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Omoawoke: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

Education is very important in life, education gives you this professionalism

Do you wonder why there are many talented footballers on the streets and they never left the street, it’s the ability of likes of Mikel obi, Kanu etc to be teachable and maintain professionalism.
Professionalism as to do with the mental ability to understand and read work ethics and act in professional manners, it’s not just about being skillful or talented

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Eriokanmi: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Badadvisor:

Op is stupid but dude you're mentally lame also, slapped by a lady and you didn't treat her fvck up instantly because you wan sell market?
You're not serious.
You have to act stupid at times else, you'd not get to your destination. She's part of my company's success sories today. Who slap epp gan? She later apologised but months after. There's a proverb which says, if you keep throwing stones at every dog that barks, you'd miss that golden appointment, cos by the time you get there, you could be late and meeting is over. Lobatan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by 79733139(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
That was an indirect and condescending insult. It is not only "you dey mad" or "you dey craze" that are insults. Anyway, just ignore my last comment and do whatever pleases you.

money121:

I didn't even insult him at least try to read now

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

Maybe he's still waiting for money to come before sending to u

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Padolski(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
This the most foolish way ever to talk to a customer
I have had Custurmer get back to me after some months and patronize me.... one after a year of making enquiring from me, so you’re still immature in business

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by DEWKID(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lex4life
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by chosenwan1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
He prefers to post this for clout LOL Pure GenZ moves
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by koolaid87: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

Yet she even bring am here so we can commend her.

Lol

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Las las na u lose

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by francotunsco: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op goofed big time here!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / Sugar War: Dangote Demands Sanction Against BUA / What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.