Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education (3048 Views)

Why Are Popular Ibo Politicians Very Anti Ibo / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Stark Illiterate Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
- Innocent Chukwuma(innoson)
- Cosmos Maduka(coscharis)
- Clement Madubugwu(ibeto)
- Augustine Ilodibe(ekenedilichukwu)
- Ifeanyi Uba(capital oil)
- Cubana chief priest
- Chukwudemeje Onwuamadike a.k.a Evans
- Victor Okafor a.k.a Ezego
- Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a Emoney.
From the above list, the first six names were products of ibo apprentice system, while the last three names were secondary school drop outs. While it is true that everybody wants to be successful in business whether educated or not, however, the society has a duty to raise questions when individuals begin to flaunt questionable wealth. With the exception of Augustine Ilodibe who took an advantage of mass ibo migration from the SE to SW and North, how did the rest of the names on the list became a billionaire?. This leads me to the rationality of the concept of money culture among the ibos. All the names in the list are model of money culture in iboland, most especially among ibo youths, they eulogize them and boast of them.

PS;

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by MadamVanessa(f): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
shocked

For the fact that Tinubu who has not gone to school all his useless life, but used dubious means to acquired his wealth and bought his way to the top doesn't mean that every successful Igbo business men are Tinubu, don't mistake them.

I stop reading your trash when you mentioned Chukwuma innocent first In your clownish post. Innoson who worked as a computer science teacher in Haydon school, pinner, united kingdom, is whom you say had no formal education? Lot of other people mentioned there had formal education and are billion times better than that self acclaimed dumbed professor cum cultist , with foolish white hairs.

Batidiots and foolishness are like Siamese twins, so inseparable.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
shocked
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by coolitempa(f): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Many of them are graduates of their drug schools. This is known. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Chiefpriestt: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
coolitempa:
Are you referring to Tinubu ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by MadamVanessa(f): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
coolitempa:

shocked

Says a Fulani slave, that his family is probably begging now in IDP camp grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by cassyrooy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

For the fact that Tinubu who has not gone to school all his useless life, but used dubious means to acquired his wealth and bought his way to the top doesn't mean that every successful Igbo business men are Tinubu, don't mistake them.

I stop reading your trash when you mentioned Chukwuma innocent first In your clownish post. Innoson who worked as a computer science teacher in Haydon school, pinner, united kingdom, is whom you say had no formal education? Lot of other people mentioned there had formal education and are billion times better than that self acclaimed dumbed professor , with foolish white hairs.

Are you really Ibibio?

Cos the way you defend Igbos, I'm still doubting o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by 2elliot: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:
- Cubana chief priest
From the above list, the first six names were products of ibo apprentice system, while the last three names were secondary school drop outs. While it is true that everybody wants to be successful in business whether educated or not, however, the society has a duty to raise questions when individuals begin to flaunt questionable wealth. With the exception of Augustine Ilodibe who took an advantage of mass ibo migration from the SE to SW and North, how did the rest of the names on the list became a billionaire?. This leads me to the rationality of the concept of money culture among the ibos. All the names in the list are model of money culture in iboland, most especially among ibo youths, they eulogize them and boast of them.

Mad mad

2 Likes

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by MightySparrow: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kudos to them. I hope they send their children to school o.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Nightwolf1: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
This motor park tout escaped from the Makurdi zoo with too many gibberish to inundate us on Nairaland. grin😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
coolitempa:
Many of them are graduates of their drug schools. This is known.
99% of them cannot open their door for NDLEA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
cassyrooy:
Are you really Ibibio?
Cos the way you defend Igbos, I'm still doubting o.
This one that is behaving like a schizrophrenic patient cannever be ibibio.

1 Like

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:
- Cubana chief priest

this moronic agbado opens thread about igbo every 2 mins now ,,,,igbos don really deal with this one psychological state

10 Likes

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:

I stop reading your trash when you mentioned Chukwuma innocent first In your clownish post. Innoson who worked as a computer science teacher in Haydon school, pinner, united kingdom, is whom you say had no formal education? Lot of other people mentioned there had formal education and are billion times better than that self acclaimed dumbed professor , with foolish white hairs.

Innoson wey be sparepart boi, when hin become teacher?, Which sec school did he attend?, which higher institution did he attend to qualify him as a teacher?. You carry empty brain and you are still reading stupid blogs that would make you look dumber when you talk.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Airlord2030: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
You don't need tertiary education before you can make it in life op
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Airlord2030:
You don't need tertiary education before you can make it in life op
That's not the import of the message. Read and understand the OP.

PS; A MOD HAS DELETED THE SECOND PART. VERY UNFORTUNATE GUY.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by LikeAking: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op some the billionaires u mentioned are uni grads.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by LikeAking: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op I disagree with you..

Among all the tribes in Nigeria, Igbo understand life pass..

I surport the Igbo money culture…

Culture should be more about making money and success…

3 Likes

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Kossyso: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
The majority of the so-called graduates in your region can't even travel out of this country to go and close a business deal but this is what the uneducated Igbos who pass through the Igba boi apprenticeship do regularly. How do they express themselves over there you may wonder? It's called natural intelligence! Now I am curious to know what uneducated folks in your region do for a living.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
LikeAking:
Op I disagree with you..

Among all the tribes in Nigeria, Igbo understand life pass..

I surport the Igbo money culture…

Culture should be more about making money and success…

Becareful what you wish for, if you so much love the money culture, you can as well shut down all the schools in SE and focus only on money. A society that half the population are fast turning to illiterates, how can you survive future challenges. No amount of money can cure ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
LikeAking:
Op some the billionaires u mentioned are uni grads.

mention their names and the schools they attended.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kossyso:
The majority of the so-called graduates in your region can't even travel out of this country to go and close a business deal but this is what the uneducated Igbos who pass through the Igba boi apprenticeship do regularly. How do they express themselves over there you may wonder? It's called natural intelligence! Now I am curious to know what uneducated folks in your region do for a living.
Which business deal your so called igba boi can close?. Can those bunch of illiterates stand before captain of industry and brainstorm. Do you think we are talking about placing orders for containers from China.

1 Like

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by princeemma69: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
School na scam slang was popularized by people from your tribe like naira marley and Zlatan. Igbos are always topping in both Jamb and WAEC, so I don't know why your rant is coming from

4 Likes

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
princeemma69:
School na scam slang was popularized by people from your tribe like naira marley and Zlatan. Igbos are always topping in both Jamb and WAEC, so I don't know why your rant is coming from

Both naira marley and zlatan are graduates, dey play. When it comes to education, ibo girls are the ones pulling the string, ibo boys are struggling under the water.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
They had help from the top.And later went to schools angry
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Kossyso: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:

Which business deal your so called igba boi can close?. Can those bunch of illiterates stand before captain of the industry and brainstorm? Do you think we are talking about placing orders for containers from China?

You are making a fool of yourself to think that Igba boi apprenticeship is limited to buying and selling only. Coscharis you mentioned above as an uneducated billionaire is a product of the said system and today there is no place he can't enter and close a business deal. Stanel CEO, Stanly Uzochukwu was mentored by Coscharis and today he is captain of industries. Besides, I still insist you tell me what uneducated folks in your region do for a living.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by TUANKU(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:
- Cubana chief priest

Innocent Chukwuma has formal education you liar.

1 Like

Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kossyso:

You are making a fool of yourself to think that Igba boi apprenticeship is limited to buying and selling only. Coscharis you mentioned above as an uneducated billionaire is a product of the said system and today there is no place he can't enter and close a business deal. Stanel CEO, Stanly Uzochukwu was mentored by Coscharis and today he is captain of industries. Besides, I still insist you tell me what uneducated folks in your region do for a living.

Keep quiet, pick any of the names listed and tell us the school they attended. How many Phds and Professors do you have?. The world is leaving you behind, there a million more igba boi and illiterates folks than educated minds.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
TUANKU:
Innocent Chukwuma has formal education you liar.
what is the name of his school?
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by Pakute: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
They had help from the top.And later went to schools angry

Which school?Training courses with certificates bought with money.
Re: Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education by TUANKU(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:

what is the name of his school?

Go to Uru-urudim in Nnewi and ask.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Proposed National Super Grid / 21-year Old Nigerian Boy Who Poses As A Female Prostitute / President Of Nigerian Community In Bangkok Thailand Mr Gilbert Akudo Ndigwe .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.