Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Female Genitals Mutilation; A Woman's Nightmare - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female Genitals Mutilation; A Woman's Nightmare (106 Views)

Constant Itching,Rashes on Genitals Due To Infection Through Sex/Blood Infection / Kolpophobia (fear Of Female Genitals): Causes, Symptoms, And Remedies / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Genitals Mutilation; A Woman's Nightmare by VYourstories: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
I had an intimacy with my friend's secret, it was not so comfortable for her to let me into her world but she desperately needed answers. She trusted me at that moment to calm her nerves and I had to give in to her desires.

She asked- "Mercy , how does it feel to have an orgasm as a woman?" Instantly, I was dumbfounded, I became bewildered by her question. I stared at her for seconds as I allowed my brain to search for a suitable response to the question.

Sincerely, I didn't know how to translate the feelings into words. I knew no matter how I explained, it will not capture perfectly how a woman feels when she steps into the seventh heaven.

Let's call my friend, Arit.

She watched how I struggled to put the experience into words and to be truthful , I tried but I knew deep down...She can only imagine the experience.

No, she was not a virgin but a victim of Female Genitals Mutilation, FGM. Her Instruments organ was circumcized when she was little and because of this, it was difficult for her to experience sexual pleasures.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE:

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/female-genitals-mutilation/

#16DaysOfActivismAgainstGenderBasedViolence
#Femalegenitalsmutilations
#VoiceYourStories
#BeYourTruth

(1) (Reply)

Save Time: Get Medicare Supplement Quotes From All Benefit Agency! / Former Speaker Of House Of Representatives, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead / The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% And The Ordinary Salicyclic Acid 2%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.