Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun (9865 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / JTF Vehicle Crashes Into Bus In Osogbo While Chasing Yahoo Boys, Scores Injured / Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2023
A Police Officer, simply identified as “Freedom” has reportedly killed one Adeleye Eniola, an SS1 student of Mayigi Community High School, Ilashe, in Ipokia Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The Speeding Police Officer also injured other students who were in the company of the deceased.

An eyewitness noted that the officer who is attached to the Ilaro Area Command allegedly knocked down and killed the student with his vehicle while chasing a motorcyclist.

Reacting to the incident, the youths of the community under the umbrella of Ipokia Local Government Youth Forum (IPYF), condemned the action of the police officer, describing it as “unprofessional and barbaric”.

The youth group, in a statement by its secretary, Adeyemi Olusegun, also chided the police for arresting and tear-gassing other students who were protesting the death of their colleague.

“Over the years, we have been faced with Nigeria Police Force’s unprofessional discharge of their constitutional duties that always infringe human rights of our people, and it has always been proven that men of the police force on our roads in Ipokia Local Government are specially trained to kill, maim, extort our people and take away our rights as citizens of this country.

“The said officer left Ilaro, to perpetuate evil in Ipokia Local Government because the Nigeria policemen have been left unchecked and they have turned themselves to free rascals that can operate even outside their jurisdictions,” he alleged.

The group demanded the immediate arrest and prosecution of the officer involved in the act.

When contacted for reaction, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Omolola Odutola, did not answer calls put to her by our correspondent, nor did she respond to messages sent to her.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/01/policeman-knocks-down-student-while-chasing-motorcyclist-in-ogun/

1 Share

Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From OGUN

Don't Forget, NaijaCovêr Bring This Sad News
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by endsarrrs(f): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2023
angry

This is lawlessness at it peak

Why did the mining skull region youths allow this killer insane police man to escape with his head intact still on his neck?!

Ogun youths failed in their area of expertise.

RIP young student

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by KingMack(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2023
🙄
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2023
endsarrrs:
angry

This is lawlessness

See More Bad News @ www.naijacovêr. com
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by Shalommy(f): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Chaii... NPF will cover him and the student gone forever. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by MadamVanessa(f): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2023
shocked

Only in zoo.

Whoever thought or imagine that this zoo will ever get better is drowning in self delusion.

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by Zico1992: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by HeadNigga: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
I sure say him dey pursue the okada man coz him no gree pay 50 naira

1 Like

Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by AntiChristian: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
I think motor cycles are common in those places hence they tend to cause nuisances!

More investigations need to be done to know why the police was chasing in the first place and why the accident actually occurred!

Let's hear from the police and the okada man !
Make we stop all this "Endsarsism" mentality!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by Mcmichaelin1: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by ReubenE(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2023
Nigeria Police is competing with Boko Haram on who has inflicted more deaths on Nigerians.

Protest, you get shot. Walk on the sideway, they may run you over while contest for control of steering wheel with another driver
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by Wickedtruths: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2023
This is unfortunate. To think that Ipokia is within the LG of the current IGP.
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by NaijaCover(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... NPF will cover him and the student gone forever. Hmmm

NåijaCover Is Here
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by sematec(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2023
that is murder
the policeman should do his crime in prison
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by ATEAMS: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2023
Damm
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by bassdow: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2023
post=127255866:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/01/policeman-knocks-down-student-while-chasing-motorcyclist-in-ogun/

How come rather than show us picture(s) of said accident/event, na to show us picture of woman with panCake baked face.

I sure say small sweat, you no go recognise person wey get that picture

1 Like

Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by bassdow: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by superCleanworks(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Another mother now has to bear the pain of putting her child in the ground due to the wickedness of those that should help her prevent such.

There will be NO INVESTIGATION. Case closed. So sad.
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by bassdow: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2023
[quote author=bassdow post=127256061][/quote]
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by money121(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Imagine
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Nigeria Police force need to be reformed.
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by Bodexinvest: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Animals.
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by UselessBuharist: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2023
Very unethical behaviour… because of N200 at most
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by Urchmandee(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2023
BTC1919i:

YOU ARE NOT A SINCERE PERSON. ALL YOU DO IS TO COLLECT PEOPLE'S MONEY AND SEND ONE YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT IS EVEN PUBLIC VIDEO AND THAT'S IT. YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO CHARTS NOR GIVE A CONCRETE GUIDE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THE MINING. EVER SINCE MY MONEY ENTERED YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU SENT THE LINK FOR THE VIDOE WITH A FEW RESPONSES, YOU HAVE REFUSE TO TALK AGAIN

I WILL KEEP CALLING YOU OUT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by emmaatuo(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2023
I must've been a very bad person in my previous life to be born in Nigeria. Cos wtf is this again?? Even going as far as using teargas on minors protesting the death of their friends. If I must be African next time, God abeg do me Botswana 🙏
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by Hmeccy: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun by Bigchristo: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2023
post=127255866:

Nigeria should be officially added to 1,000 ways to die, it’s becoming unbearable to hear some certain news in the country is a shame we ain’t getting better as a country

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award / Terrible Accident Yesterday At Ogidi. (anambra State) / Let Me Gist You About My New Job In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.