Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) (21106 Views)

Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th / Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by CommonSense1967: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
RepoMan007:
You sell mandates and want to have peace.
Terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Nwaokunkpara: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Inec deserve a nuclear attack
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Zeebuy: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
What really is going on??

South west is burning.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Atlantis585: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pikin wey say yin mama no go sleep, make yin come sleep na grin

Why have they not visited the corrupt thieving INEC Chairman Manhood Yakubu and the old crooked Chief Injustice of Nigeria yet?
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by mascot87(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
I can see so many fraudulent miscreants supporting the action of the gun men. These are the Nzogbu Nzogbu people, I can assure you that the gun men would be brought to book and you criminals rejoicing over this news will be put to shame
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Ogisbaba: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Politicians in KOGI State should be held responsible !!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jibrin Samuel Okutepa, SAN wrote:
BREAKING: Gunmen Attack INEC Kogi Commissioner’s Residence In Plot To Stop Release Of Election Materials To Tribunal.

https://observerstimes.com/breaking-gunmen-attack-inec-kogi-commissioners-residence-in-plot-to-stop-release-of-election-materials-to-tribunal/

Nigeria judiciary should see the result of the principles being set in electoral jurisprudence by them that you have to file all written statements on oath of subpoenaed witnesses along with petition.

Thugs have effectively put a spinner in the wheel of forensic examinations. They know that whatever evidence petitioners get after the date allowed to file petition will not be useful as the Tribunal will bind itself with this unjust principle that put road blocks to justice.
So Nigerian Judiciary by the principles they set seems to have enabled politicians to engage in the state of nature where the mighty is right. Rig elections and prevent the right to access the evidence by use of armed thugs and terrorism and then you are good to go. The rights to approach Tribunal for remedies have been effectively rendered useless. Terrible anomie.

We are in for terrible times in Nigeria democracy. What we see in Kogi is not normal. I hope our judiciary will take judicial notice of this shengenen and do the needful. We cannot pretend that all is well in our democracy. How can we continue like this. Is Kogi State law onto itself. What is the Federal Government doing. People are living in bondage and fear in Kogi. What sort of democracy is this. Destroying and shooting guns are parts of democracy. Nigerians are in for terrible times.
Source:
https://twitter.com/jibrinSAN/status/1730546727176876509

Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by easiest(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wow so gum men gun men we've been hearing all this while are Obi supporters.
LP supporter need to be mob anywhere you see them. They are terrorist
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Mosba: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
RepoMan007:

So you witnessed the transaction and how it resulted in the attack you as well knew was carried out for your allegedly sales of mandate right?
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jocdon:
You are a coward

Ok.

Any other thing you want to say?
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by blackboy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
The economic hardship in the country is politicians induced so that Nigerians can be corrupt. INEC officials and judges are suffering like all of us and when they are tempted with thousands of USD cash or millions of Naira they see debt paid, school fees paid, house built , land bought , traveling etc they compromise. How many Nigerians would reject juicy bribes. The ppl I feel so sorry for are those who collect N5k or less or even more to sell their votes. The system of Nigeria from top to bottom encourages corruption

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by RepoMan007: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mosba:

So you witnessed the transaction and how it resulted in the attack you as well knew was carried out for your allegedly sales of mandate right?
The ones captured on camera in Lagos, pls what was the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
wonder233:
Staged attack, to make it look like aggrieved opposition candidates are behind it.
What manner of security should a REC have that armed gunmen cannot easily take out?

This is my thought

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by farouk2much(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
He's very lucky...
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Caseless: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
wonder233:
Staged attack, to make it look like aggrieved opposition candidates are behind it.
What manner of security should a REC have that armed gunmen cannot easily take out?
This one INEC is heeding the request of tribunal, Yahaya Bello is a dangerous man and can go any length to achieve his aim.

Again, opposition who want the tribunal relocated to Abuja for the safety of the judges and witnesses might want to use this as a ground to request relocation.

I'm sure the system and the universe is ready to deal with Yahaya for all his atrocities and the signs are there.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Caseless: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
blackboy:
The economic hardship in the country is politicians induced so that Nigerians can be corrupt. INEC officials and judges are suffering like all of us and when they are tempted with thousands of USD cash or millions of Naira they see debt paid, school fees paid, house built , land bought , traveling etc they compromise. How many Nigerians would reject juicy bribes. The ppl I feel so sorry for are those who collect N5k or less or even more to sell their votes. The system of Nigeria from top to bottom encourages corruption
There's no truer statement than this.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Djele: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
They should have kill him, they are the problems of this country
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Bukolaolamipo: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/01/just-in-gunmen-attack-inec-rec-in-kogi/
Blunt craze man your principal has instructed you to add this to the list of his propaganda na just as he accused ajaka of trying to assassinate him whereas reverse was the case
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

Blunt craze man your principal has instructed you to add this to the list of his propaganda na just as he accused ajaka of trying to assassinate him whereas reverse was the case
WHO IS THIS SUPPOSED “PRINCIPAL” OF MINE YOU'RE REFERRING TO??
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by jrusky(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
RepoMan007:

Really Sell mandate to who? Sell mandate yo you or your uncle or your family? Drop any evidence at your disposal or pls just keep quiet.

I still don't know why people like you missed your way to Nigeria as a Nigerian because bad news about Nigeria gives you joy if not I can't understand your statement.

So you are expecting someone with lesser votes to be declare the winner or what? Provide your evidence of mandae selling?

Anyway I'm not surprise you are one of the amalgedonian 666 the sons and daughters of the beast who all they care for is that Nigeria must burn to pls anything related to their head of the beast with 2 horns called Gringory Bitch Obi.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by aestake: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Racoon:
Hope this is not another dangerous dimension about to hit our electioneering journey? INEC mandate stealers are now being targeted. Judiciary is still jonsing itself.
Judiciary is still in denial, shouting we can bite, we can bite. You're corrupt and still talking.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by aestake: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
jrusky:

Really Sell mandate to who? Sell mandate yo you or your uncle or your family? Drop any evidence at your disposal or pls just keep quiet.

I still don't know why people like you missed your way to Nigeria as a Nigerian because bad news about Nigeria gives you joy if not I can't understand your statement.

So you are expecting someone with lesser votes to be declare the winner or what? Provide your evidence of mandae selling?

Anyway I'm not surprise you are one of the amalgedonian 666 the sons and daughters of the beast who all they care for is that Nigeria must burn to pls anything related to their head of the beast with 2 horns called Gringory Bitch Obi.
Everywhere is corrupt in Nigeria. Burying your head like ostrich won't cut it.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by EmperorFred: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Boondocxs:
Sdp Ajaka and pdp Dino melaye politics
So shameful
What do you know?
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by dannyspeejay(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
e be tinz....

Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
When both INEC and Judiciary lose credibility as proven it is obvious that violence will increase.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omo….dem really scatter ground
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by achimendy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Actions will always beget reactions.

And some of the resultant reactions are not envisaged nor expected.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by damoobaba: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Seefinish:
It is expected. I warned few days ago that if INEC continue to rigged election against opposition, the aggrieved politicians may declare war against INEC staff.

Next is the judges

Oppositions should also watch their back. Government in power has more resources to wage war than people not in power.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by Bukolaolamipo: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
WHO IS THIS SUPPOSED “PRINCIPAL” OF MINE YOU'RE REFERRING TO??
Ask me again mtcheww
Re: Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

Ask me again mtcheww
I expected this response from you..

Now..
It has been established...

You're talking in absolute “Ballabluu” and “Bullabaahh”.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parcel Bomb For Okonjo-Iweala Dropped At Post-Office / Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries / Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.