Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" (58702 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Agugbadin: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Congratulations, we thank God for you both safely.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by LordBillionz: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
Thank God!

Would be necessary to see a doctor also. Shock can hide pain, some people begin to feel the pain the next day.

I've heard of people having internal bleeding subsequently after incidents like this. They thought they didn't get a scratch at first, noticed increasingly severe pain days after, and doctors found internal bleeding that could've ended their lives if they hadn't showed up sooner
Yes, you're right. I once had an accident. I didn't feel pain for like 20 minutes or so until I tried to raise my hand. Omo, Na then I know say I break hand
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Is04970: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
It can only be God.
May His name be glorified.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Phantom233: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
No be juju b dat?
Abi una be ghost!🤔🤔
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by lloydmuna2(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Morbeta11:

God is greatest
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by lanre316: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
As you're thanking your god, make sure you are grateful to the engineers who designed the car to minimize fatality upon impact.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Originalsly: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Either OP or the man is a liar. "Tanker fell on car" is all the local writer knows about that can cause such damage to a car. Photo was taken abroad ... and likely in a storage area for wrecked cars.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by remzytimer: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thank you Jesus

Morbeta11:

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by ariesbull: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Morbeta11:

I hate Japanese cars they are junk

Look at how the car is crumpled ...I will always prefer a Benz or BMW
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by lanre316: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:
I hate Japanese cars they are junk

Look at how the car is crumpled ...I will always prefer a Benz or BMW

The car is built to absorb the shocks and preserve the lives of passengers. Old cars causes more death upon impact than new cars

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Chetas81(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
THIS IS WHAT WE CALLED MIRACLE NOT OTHER OTHERS
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by ariesbull: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
lanre316:

The car is built to absorb the shocks and preserve the lives of passengers. Old cars causes more death upon impact than new cars

Benz , BMW and Volvo will never crumple like this....there is a reason these cars are expensive

I will never drive a Japanese junk

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by MrJames007: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
One of the real miracles.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by MrJames007: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:

Benz , BMW and Volvo will never crumple like this....there is a reason these cars are expensive

I will never drive a Japanese junk
When it's time to die, one will die. If you like drive Benz or Toyota.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Wetlands22: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Edo people
Shut up abeg!!!
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Jamie1000: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Only God can do this

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Jjhunt(m): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2023
That is the reason you should always pray in the morning before living the house.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Morbeta11:

Misleading nuus lacking details 4k blogger's

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Fa44me: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2023
Dreal1247:
All I can see is the finger of God. Congratulations to the lucky family. There shall be no loss of lives in our lives and families in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by pusapou(m): 12:55am On Dec 04, 2023
I am so sure , they are tongue talking and spirit filled CHRIST EMBASSY members. power dey that church sha!
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by pusapou(m): 12:57am On Dec 04, 2023
lanre316:

are you for real? Wrt new cars absorbing shocks
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by pusapou(m): 12:59am On Dec 04, 2023
Treasure17:
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kokumo.
plsCONFIRM for us ! You seem to know them too well! Sure they are Believers LOVEWORLD abi?
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Igbokwechika101(m): 1:01am On Dec 04, 2023
God did.and Thank God no life lost.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by seunayantokun(m): 1:01am On Dec 04, 2023
I praise God for your escape.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by lordfemzy: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2023
God be praised
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by MrCork: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by MrCork: 1:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Morbeta11:

fake story

So u disappear during the asssident....corrrect? Were did u disappear to? Ghana?(no oofencse)
angry
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by MrCork: 1:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Originalsly:
Either OP or the man is a liar. "Tanker fell on car" is all the local writer knows about that can cause such damage to a car. Photo was taken abroad ... and likely in a storage area for wrecked cars.

The cars name is Hercules.....dats why he survived angry
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by member13(m): 2:11am On Dec 04, 2023
I love Nigerians, lol. They are thanking God on this thread, but what about all the thousands of people who died in other accidents this year? Instead of picking up arms to start a revolution and fight for the country, they will be bothering God for everything. Useless country and useless people. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.