Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" (58650 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by nabiz(m): 2:19am On Dec 04, 2023
And some confused men will tell you there is no God
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by nonny1212: 2:52am On Dec 04, 2023
Morbeta11:

Now this is your testimony.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Okhuadams(m): 3:00am On Dec 04, 2023
Morbeta11:

It can only be God
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Thundafireseun: 3:02am On Dec 04, 2023
ControG:

This one you call Edo people, donโ€™t you believe in God ? or in Miracles? Just asking respectfully

Do you know how many pastors have died in same road accident ??

Will you say their God was sleeping or wasnโ€™t able to save them??

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Impecca(m): 3:12am On Dec 04, 2023
God is too faithful to fail
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Realist777: 3:54am On Dec 04, 2023
That was miraculous!
Please go for a medical check-up to ensure that there is no internal injuries
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by qenneth: 4:00am On Dec 04, 2023
What God does not do does not exist. Let HIM alone take all the glory.

[/quote]
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by epainos: 4:05am On Dec 04, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Praise the Lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Na so we go take flog our all spirits of accidents and of untimely death in our lives ....Amen
Something is wrong with you. I mean....you need a serious dedication of your life. SMH..
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by AzaHub(f): 4:41am On Dec 04, 2023
Thank God o

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by DCmaverick(m): 4:43am On Dec 04, 2023
To all those shouting "edo, edo or village pple at wrk" dn't forget that "miracle no de tire Jesus"
Am a testifier to this
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Yousuph007(m): 4:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Thank GOD ๐Ÿ™
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by 752hub: 5:04am On Dec 04, 2023
Hold her very well, she may be an angel
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Ikukuudo: 5:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Thank God for his protection. Bless be God.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Tzar(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2023
OMG! God MUST have a purpose for your lives.People have died from less serious accidents!
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by chickenfoot: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2023
Congrats, thank God for life.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Alhazu al'iilahiu!
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by andyanders: 5:33am On Dec 04, 2023
It can ONLY be GRACE & MERCY of God 2ru HIS JESUS.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by geoworldedu: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Dreal1247:
All I can see is the finger of God. Congratulations to the lucky family. There shall be no loss of lives in our lives and families in Jesus name.
And that finger couldn't prevent the tanker from destroying their property and rendering them carless? That's a useless finger I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Officialenny1: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2023
May God be praised
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by enemyofprogress: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by geoworldedu: 5:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Jjhunt:
That is the reason you should always pray in the morning before living the house.
95 percent of those who died in accident still prayed in the morning, so how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Dhombre: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2023
Thanks to Almighty God
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by olaniyilukman(m): 5:49am On Dec 04, 2023
Kingrshd3:

Suffery dey lie na ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is same way Dagrin lost his life till date but u can't tell me that how this car was dismantle and none of.u has an injury ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•

Well maybe you are from the four angles of Edo state
People can lie like Kilode, do these animal take us for fools or will a car have this kind of accident and none of the occupants will not get injured....
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by jojothaiv(m): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2023
Remind me of Bugzy Malone line:

Believe in God or not, you can't deny a blessing.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by olaniyilukman(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2023
qenneth:

90% of Nigerians are mentally dysfunction, how will you believe this cooked up stories for crying out loud
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2023
member13:
I love Nigerians, lol. They are thanking God on this thread, but what about all the thousands of people who died in other accidents this year? Instead of picking up arms to start a revolution and fight for the country, they will be bothering God for everything. Useless country and useless people. Tufiakwa.
Till you hear of testimony of everyone dying instantly in an accident but he miraculously came out alive and people still be shouting god is great, bunch of clowns.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2023
qenneth:

Na still God try kill am; What God does not do does not exist.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Edusouls(m): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Miracle happens when God permits it
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2023
This is the end of the year miracle if it is true...
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by chukskafor(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2023
To God be the glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.