Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" (58699 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by ehikwe22: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2023
Everything is chance. You're just lucky the part that's crush isn't the front seat side of the car. God has nothing to do with it. Some people have survived 10-20 gunshots to the head and chest with similar pint of luck. Once the vital organs - brain and heart are not penetrated, the chance of survival becomes higjer
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by amba2017: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Indeed God is merciful. Congrats to them

[/quote]
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Oyira(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Jesus Cares
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2023
ah ahhh

Time never reach
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by breezeng: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2023
Maybe they were flung out of the car before the collision. It's just that one can not know how GOD does his work. But they need to see a doctor for check up.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Gyarah: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2023
Glory be to God Almighty. This was a miracle
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by yahmohy27: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
Thank God!

Would be necessary to see a doctor also. Shock can hide pain, some people begin to feel the pain the next day.

I've heard of people having internal bleeding subsequently after incidents like this. They thought they didn't get a scratch at first, noticed increasingly severe pain days after, and doctors found internal bleeding that could've ended their lives if they hadn't showed up sooner
Hmmm 6pu are right please go and see a doctor as soon as possible
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by love201(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Glory be to God
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Faithfulness88: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2023
God is good.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Dayorrrr: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2023
Lukepeter:

Till you hear of testimony of everyone dying instantly in an accident but he miraculously came out alive and people still be shouting god is great, bunch of clowns.

brother please can you assist me with anything even 1k I will appreciate me and my kid haven't eaten any real food since yesterday may you never lack
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Menclothing: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2023
Congratulations God is great
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by ezebunafo(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
Thank God!

Would be necessary to see a doctor also. Shock can hide pain, some people begin to feel the pain the next day.

I've heard of people having internal bleeding subsequently after incidents like this. They thought they didn't get a scratch at first, noticed increasingly severe pain days after, and doctors found internal bleeding that could've ended their lives if they hadn't showed up sooner
I knew a man that was the only person that escaped death from an accident ,we were even happy for him,only for him to be complaining of severe headache,when he he went to the hospital,it was discovered he had an internal bleeding,but then it was already too late,the man died a day after
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by freemi(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Edo people
lols

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by ericmor: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2023
To God be all the Glory
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Ttipsy(f): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Glory to God
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Thundafireseun: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Wetlands22:

Shut up abeg!!!

OK
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by slowice(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2023
He just got another life... Live it well
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by stallionng: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2023
You and your wife came out of this car with scratches
God 🙏,it's only you and you alone can do this
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Omoapena(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2023
This is unbelievable tho, if people were actually inside, I doubt if they will survive it...

I don't believe social media story anymore
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Wetlands22: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:

OK
Thank you ✌️
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by dapiluv: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2023
It can only be God.Congratulations!
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by babamoha(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Their live is meaningful and full of of purpose
All thanks and adoration to the creator of live.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by mechanics(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2023
Thank God.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Kkk777: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2023
Glory be to God.

Hallelujah!
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Ebuka19977(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Morbeta11:

Miracles exist

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by brownbib(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2023
It's the Lords doing, and it is marvelous in our sight.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Cjayboy: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2023
This is kind of miracles that boosts my faith in God.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by lanre316: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2023
ariesbull:

Benz , BMW and Volvo will never crumple like this....there is a reason these cars are expensive

I will never drive a Japanese junk

Those are old versions of those cars, they will not crumple, but the impact will kill the people. The modern cars was designed to absorb the impact with minimal damage to passengers.

Even old Japanese cars don't crumple like this but it has higher rate of fatalities.

I would rather lose my car than lose my life.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by darexolu16(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Morbeta11:

God be Praised!

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Carot: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
DieuDonee:
Thank God for His mercies over your life. May he continually protect and provide for you.

Reminds me of few weeks ago when I suddenly experienced weakness while using the toilet. I got so week that I could not walk again. Thank God for God and colleagues who helped me with sugar and salt water before taking me to the hospital. All Glory and Honour belongs to Him
you haven't been fucking
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by cerpvad(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2023
Without a single scratch? So they have superhuman skin that those broken car window glasses cannot penetrate? Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.