Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Zulus Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Zulus Of Nigeria (419 Views)

Niger Vs Nigeria By Zulus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zulus Of Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
The Zulus of Nigeria are the Igbos.South Africa come and carry your ancestors in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zulus Of Nigeria by Mrfeel: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
cocolacec:
The Zulus of Nigeria are the Igbos.South Africa come and carry your ancestors in Nigeria.
The Zulus are of bantu origin the Igbos don't have bantu origin one ethnic group I know is related to the Zulus are the Tiv people of benue and some minority tribes in taraba

1 Like

Re: The Zulus Of Nigeria by Sergio103(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
It's funny how yoropigs always claim to have experienced civilization better than the IGBOS before the arrival of the British

But facts proves otherwise my yorobrothers grin

Igbo-ukwu art was the oldest ever in Nigeria!!

Meaning that Igbo civilization has flourished way before yoropigs own.

The only thing there was that we practiced decentralized government

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Zulus Of Nigeria by Sergio103(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mrfeel:

The Zulus are of bantu origin the Igbos don't have bantu origin one ethnic group I know is related to the Zulus are the Tiv people of benue and some minority tribes in taraba

You have time

1 Like

Re: The Zulus Of Nigeria by raskymonojendor: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
cocolacec:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Zulus Of Nigeria by Lovemeharder(f): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zulus Of Nigeria by aariwa(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pigs have now resorted to online worship of igbos by elevating South Africa above themselves and Nigeria emilokan is flogging them with poverty….idiots
Re: The Zulus Of Nigeria by worldclass68(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Make unah stop this things already, make some wankers no go dey use person great grandmother naked to grin grin grin grin.....
Re: The Zulus Of Nigeria by Dream25: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sergio103:
It's funny how yoropigs always claim to have experienced civilization better than the IGBOS before the arrival of the British

But facts proves otherwise my yorobrothers grin

Igbo-ukwu art was the oldest ever in Nigeria!!

Meaning that Igbo civilization has flourished way before yoropigs own.

The only thing there was that we practiced decentralized government
Igbo and their obsession with Yoruba...

What draw Yoruba to this thread now??..

What's this obsession with Yoruba?

(1) (Reply)

We Have Problems But Too Much Hate Against Nigeria / Samklef Blast Asari Claims Advising Tinubu Against Giving Him Appointment [video / Is Water Production Business Viable?? Please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.