Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

“I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances (48446 Views)

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Almunjid(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pathokpo:
I no blame this girl, na the Mimi man when wan privatize public company na I blame. I no believe say at this age and time some men still dey fall for sat virgin shit.
Virginity plus good character 10/10.
Virginity plus bad character 5/10.
Oloshoism plus good character 5/10.
Oloshoism plus bad character 0/10.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by JoeEeL(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Edo people and square face...tueh

Wogly thing.

Serves Israel right. He was looking for a fagin made in Benin

Haha, u nigerians get problem, olo'un.

Una go say yorubas get cone head
Then Igbos get flat head. Abi ruler.
Then Edo and square head, lol. This one new for my ear o.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by JoeEeL(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
sylve11:
Na this 'wetin dey happen' youtube channel.

I nor dey click.

Strolls outta thread. sad cool

Lol support d guy na

But that hin bell intro sef and hin voice just get as e b.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by LOVEGINO(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
NuCypher:

On behalf of this Isreal guy, I feel shame for this lady. [b]What's with the clout chasing now? [/b]What exactly is she planning to achieve with a face so full of make-up? This is so shameful and disgusting.
ashawo must sell market na.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by alklas(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
After all money wen d nigga don spend undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Haydens:

I'm sure that she got her eyes on Davido, believe women at your peril, they are full of wreck.

A virgin my foot.

So isreal doesn't know a virgin or what are u trying to say?

She doesn't care about Davido or anything like that. She's a simple girl. Na isreal they try over impress or is it overdo?

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Haydens: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

So isreal doesn't know a virgin or what are u trying to say ?

She doesn't care about Davido or anything like that. She's a simple girl. Na isreal they try over impress or is it overdo?

The last thing you can do is to vouch for any human being.

The package below will go a long way in clarifying your doubt on the first question. Women are very very deceptive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by iamdapsyj(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
We4all:
Continue to pepper Israel. He deserves it.

Someone that will be crying in the secret 🤣😆.... social media in this era is so funny 🤣

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Ubdavis(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nobe belle I dey see so
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Innobee99(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
obaidan:

Dont say that sir, We are all beautifully made but then i get your point.
Sorry🙏
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by tolue42(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

Wogly thing.

Isreal is from Benin too
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by stagger: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
See her face. Worwor X 2.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Taiye11: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ugly thing must be posting everything

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
KarinaSlim:
I'm happy for you dear. I'm glad you left that man with his dirty stinky bad character.

If most of you men were women, u will remain single becos nobody will be able to live with you lots.

This should be an eye opener to all men out there who think all they should bring to the table is money.

Woman wey go leave go still leave you with all your money and fame if u keep wearing your dirty bad behavior like cloth and bring it into marriage.

Don't change you bad character. Keep using having money to justify yourself.

You will end up single for life.

Even with all ur money.

Court rise.
If Israel wants to Marry by tomorrow evening,he will have more than a Thousand beautiful single women that will be happy to be his wife but same can't be said for his ex-wife.
It's a man's world but u can argue if u chose to

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by JoeEeL(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
[quote author=Almunjid post=127302660]
Virginity plus good character 10/10.
Virginity plus bad character 5/10.
Oloshoism plus good character 5/10.
Oloshoism plus bad character 0/10. [/quote

So oloshoism is different from bad character??

These nl'ers sha. cheesy
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by DavidEsq(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
This one don acquire the fame now its time to secure the bag. I hope she's used for rituals by a very powerful ogboni man this December.
U be phoool😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Where u for see ogboni man. Calm down na😂😂😂
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Tektronics12: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Very Ugly!
officialwdhtv:
“I am Single Not Searching, It’s So Complicated” - Isreal DMW’s Ex Wife Sheila says as she dances in new video!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpQlD03Zq18

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Chetas81(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Good for her...

But her belle don dey become GP tank small small oh, just like awon ara iwaju grin
TYPICAL OMO YORUBA CITIZEN 5-5 GBOSA AND GUNSHOT 4U
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Wetlands22: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2023
Make all of dem just get out abeg!
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by vikstandon(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Someone just went public.

She has openly declared herself a public liability company (PLC)
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by armadeo(m): 12:13am On Dec 04, 2023
This one never no say 12 mins of her 15 mins don pass. By Christmas dem don forget am and she will know what's up.

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Shimbo96(m): 1:00am On Dec 04, 2023
FuckingMachine:
This one don acquire the fame now its time to secure the bag. I hope she's used for rituals by a very powerful ogboni man this December.
why are you wishing her bad? You should delete it asap. You have female around you too so think before you wish another person bad

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pepper who ? Lol

She needed israel for the publicity and upgrade her pay in the olosho business. Israel has nothing to lose, instead She's now for the streets. Just look at how she's even doing. I doubt if this girl was truly a virgin when he met her.
u pple and warped mentality... What did she lose by breaking a marriage that didn't work... And how Is she for the streets... Some of u see women as pieces of furniture change ur mentality ok
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:55am On Dec 04, 2023
LOVEGINO:
ashawo must sell market na.
when isreal was running to tell public story u no see am abi...
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by googlepikins: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Bro easy its not that serious grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Coolboy009: 2:35am On Dec 04, 2023
See her four-corner face with yam leg. Oloshi were omo.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by godofuck231: 2:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Ugly dullard
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by zedegit: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
“I am Single Not Searching, It’s So Complicated” - Isreal DMW’s Ex Wife Sheila says as she dances in new video!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpQlD03Zq18

This is coming from someone they wasted millions of naira to marry.

Imagine the nonsense.

Men make sure you know the motive of your intended wife before you marry. Some of them are not meant to be married.
You will just waste half of your life savings only for someone meant for the streets.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by zedegit: 3:13am On Dec 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Good for her...

But her belle don dey become GP tank small small oh, just like awon ara iwaju grin

If that's pregnancy, Israel better do DNA.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by zedegit: 3:16am On Dec 04, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

Wogly thing.

Omo na Bini girl? Girls wey tear eyes naim you go wife?

Chai. Na one chance you enter o.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by warrifinest1985: 3:34am On Dec 04, 2023
I'm from edo state, and i still don't know why benin girls are so irresponsible? Marry them at your own peril! Thats why we widows littered all over benin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by millhouse: 4:04am On Dec 04, 2023
Finally , she has gotten what she desired all this while . Fame . Every Gen-z dream . Mtsweee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Miracle Pictured With Paul Okoye's Family / AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.