Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

“I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances (48358 Views)

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by nokspos: 4:17am On Dec 04, 2023
There's virginity surgery in india
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pepper who ? Lol

She needed israel for the publicity and upgrade her pay in the olosho business. Israel has nothing to lose, instead She's now for the streets. Just look at how she's even doing. I doubt if this girl was truly a virgin when he met her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Atarakpa: 4:36am On Dec 04, 2023
We4all:
Continue to pepper Israel. He deserves it.
nah man when no get money woman dey pepper.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Atarakpa: 4:37am On Dec 04, 2023
This Israel mumu self. Wetin he see for this ugly girl body set.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Dhombre: 5:19am On Dec 04, 2023
She’s broken. This is just a mere defense mechanism. Ladies know how to portray happiness. At the end of the day, na she lose.

Obviously, both of them have issues but she lost big time. A real man won’t like to settle for this kind of lady. She’s now in the market for serious knacking

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Hezmatosky: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2023
My guy Israel na God save you o. See wetin two of una dey stay for house. Just go find one chilled malt drink, you've conquered the devil. Men look well o, karashika full everywhere kiss
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by TheSuperX(m): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2023
Look at her box head 😂
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by ekene101: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Edo people and square face...tueh

Wogly thing.

Serves Israel right. He was looking for a fagin made in Benin
akwa ibom person don turn benin. If I say na white powder full this head now, ndi dot go begin foam from their mouth.

South east and this shape of blender head dem dey use blend white powder.

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by MuslimIgbo: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pepper who ? Lol

She needed israel for the publicity and upgrade her pay in the olosho business. Israel has nothing to lose, instead She's now for the streets. Just look at how she's even doing. I doubt if this girl was truly a virgin when he met her.
She was never a virgin.
It's either Israel is a very stupid and naive person easy to fool, or he just said it to massage his ego. In both ways, he is still a very stupid person for mentioning it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by andyanders: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2023
Things has fallen apart and the center cannot hold.

Now, it is for Every foolis-h man's food. Food is Ready Restuarant. Come in and taste.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by isabi2lof: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2023
So much tears on this thread
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2023
Mchew.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

She was never a virgin.
It's either Israel is a very stupid and naive person easy to fool, or he just said it to massage his ego. In both ways, he is still a very stupid person for mentioning it.
Of course! Israel is stupid by default. Stupidity puts food on his table don't forget.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Adakintroy: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Person weh don't marry before still carry this ss3 c behavior for head. Women childishness no he here.

If I just see any woman weh go social media hang phone de streem self to public or dance this way. My respect for her drop to minus.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by CAPTIVATOR: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u pple and warped mentality... What did she lose by breaking a marriage that didn't work... And how Is she for the streets... Some of u see women as pieces of furniture change ur mentality ok

Lol

It hurt their ego that a woman can still leave them despite their money and attitude issues.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Revolva(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2023
This is to show that she knew what she did she is immature and not ready for marriage

She wanted fame and she got it a demon and bad person see her square face
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by CAPTIVATOR: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2023
90% of the folks abusing that Girl can't cope with Isreals attitude if they are a woman too. But typical Narcissists can't feel other people's pain.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Britishpea: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:
I'm happy for you dear. I'm glad you left that man with his dirty stinky bad character.

If most of you men were women, u will remain single becos nobody will be able to live with you lots.

This should be an eye opener to all men out there who think all they should bring to the table is money.

Woman wey go leave go still leave you with all your money and fame if u keep wearing your dirty bad behavior like cloth and bring it into marriage.

Don't change you bad character. Keep using having money to justify yourself.

You will end up single for life.

Even with all ur money.

Court rise.
See how this expired leather dey cap!
She divorced and then she will start hustling on the street fucking married men for money! Abi she no go Bleep for money?

Make women dey play.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by HRMK: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2023
SHAMELESS WOMAN!NO WIFE LEAVES HER HUBBY WITHOUT ANOTHER MAN WAITING AT THE WINGS!YES.YOU CANT BE SEACHING SINCE YOU HAVE SOMEONE ELSE!BUT HE WOULD SOON BE REVEALED!!
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by membranus: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2023
FuckingMachine:
This one don acquire the fame now its time to secure the bag. I hope she's used for rituals by a very powerful ogboni man this December.

You are not past redemption yet.

Pray for your soul, pray.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by BreakingNews21: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
“I am Single Not Searching, It’s So Complicated” - Isreal DMW’s Ex Wife Sheila says as she dances in new video!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Update your music Mr. Man. Time for a new intro tune.🤭

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Bfly: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2023
You are for thr street and to the street you belong

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Zooposki(f): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2023
Dhombre:
She’s broken. This is just a mere defense mechanism. Ladies know how to portray happiness. At the end of the day, na she lose.

Obviously, both of them have issues but she lost big time. A real man won’t like to settle for this kind of lady. She’s now in the market for serious knacking

Broken? Over Israel? Lolz.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by MrDoGood(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Joke on her.

Reality will set in soon

Her friends go marry and keep low profile, she will understand
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Kaytixy: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2023
This guy called Israel DMW is a very mumu guy. She tricked him into believing that she was a virgin after washing her kpekus with enough alom. Israel no wise at all.
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2023
With your over used kpekus? Spits
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by dododawa1: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2023
Funny generation

See person wey do white wedding

For church

Pastors dey try
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

She was never a virgin.

Maybe she go do the surgery or did some remedy. I hear they do it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

She was never a virgin.

But he's stupid. I agree with you
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2023
nokspos:
There's virginity surgery in india

Oooh I will read about it.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

She don scam Israel

I dey tell you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2023
CAPTIVATOR:

Lol

It hurt their ego that a woman can still leave them despite their money and attitude issues.
e tiree oooo so she should die cos a failed marriage... It's this mentality that makes some guys see sleeping with a woman as doing her... Why some women use their puna to gatekeep... Isreal and the woman should move on...
Re: “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances by lamalang(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2023
Both of them shame no de their body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) / Chika Ike Rocks Pink Bikini, Pictured With An Elephant At Pool Side / Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.