Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot (819 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
STINGY MAN Peter Obi is attacking the govt for the size of the Nigerian delegation to the climate summit.

SAME WAY HE REFUSED TO PAY DOCTORS IN HIS STATE.

OBI IS ONLY HAPPY WHEN OBI ALONE IS EATING.

THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM DUBIOUS SOURCES IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT ARE NOT “WASTED FUNDS”.

BUT TAKE FROM THAT MONEY 100,000 naira AND SHARE TO OTHERS, AND IT BECOMES “WASTED FUNDS” TO PETER OBI.

USELESS, SELFISH IDIOT OF A PERSON.

I’M VERY SURE PEOPLE IN HIS OWN FAMILY ARE SUFFERING.

I KNOW HIS TYPE.

……..,,,

What I want to know is WHERE DID PETER OBI GET THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN HIS ACCOUNT FROM?

I know he worked for the greedy military dictator, General Sani Abacha, when others including Tinubu were fighting for civilian rule.

Is that where he got his money, and should he not be INVESTIGATED for his share of the ABACHA LOOT?

Today he is enjoying that loot with his FAT BANK ACCOUNT ROLLING IN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, while screaming and crying over some people catching a flight to attend a summit.

The RANK HYPOCRISY of this man can make your head spin.

When he is chopping, it is not “wasted funds”.

When others dare to taste even a FRACTION of what he is enjoying in this world, it bites him like a scorpion, and he starts preaching “prudence”.

Everywhere must be “prudent” except his bank account.

Very evil person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by vanbonattel: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lies

The same Peter Obi that became a billionaire before his 30th birthday?

Some men are great from very early years. Peter Obi was a millionaire in the University, a very exceptional gentleman that hates to waste a dime, but he only creates a lot of wealth.

8 Likes

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Tjra: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Gbajue made his money while working with Abacha. He is one of the enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by KillahPriest: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Only one small tweet and there's commotion everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
vanbonattel:
Lies

The same Peter Obi that became a billionaire before his 30th birthday?

Some men are great from very early years. Peter Obi was a millionaire in the University, a very exceptional gentleman that hates to waste a dime, but he only creates a lot of wealth.

You are a LIAR FROM HELL.

Millionaire in university DOING WHAT?

Tell us.

LYING DEVIL.

2 Likes

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by KillahPriest: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Tjra:
Gbajue made his money while working with Abacha. He is one of the enemies of Nigeria.
don't throw stones in glass houses cool
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by vanbonattel: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

You are a LIAR FROM HELL.

Millionaire in university DOING WHAT?

Tell us.

LYING DEVIL.

That's why you're a poor man. Learn to respect intelligent people.

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
vanbonattel:

That's why you're a poor man. Learn to respect intelligent people.

CRIMINAL DEMON SUPPORTING A LOOTER OF PUBLIC FUNDS.

TELL US WHAT PETER OBI DID TO BECOME A MULTI MILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS.

TELL US, YOU CROOK.

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by vanbonattel: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

CRIMINAL DEMON SUPPORTING A LOOTER OF PUBLIC FUNDS.

TELL US WHAT PETER OBI DID TO BECOME A MULTI MILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS.

TELL US, YOU CROOK.

The intelligence of Peter Obi should be studied as a course in all Nigerian universities. Try and learn about the great man before poverty will finish your generation. grin

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Tjra:

I WONDER WHY HE DID NOT EXTEND HIS MESSAGE OF ‘FRUGALITY’ TO ABACHA THE LOOTER.

Probably cos he knew Abacha would grab him by the BALLS and demand he vomit all the money he STOLE.

2 Likes

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
vanbonattel:

The intelligence of Peter Obi should be studied as a course in all Nigerian universities. Try and learn about the great man before poverty will finish your generation. grin

OH SHUT UP…,.

YOU ARE JUST A SCUMBAG DEFENDING A THIEF BECAUSE HE IS FROM YOUR ‘TRIBE’.

YOU ARE WORTHLESS.

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by vanbonattel: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

OH SHUT UP…,.

YOU ARE JUST A SCUMBAG DEFENDING A THIEF BECAUSE HE IS FROM YOUR ‘TRIBE’.

YOU ARE WORTHLESS.

Hunger must be disturbing you grin

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by duro4chang(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Obi is a common criminal

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by smileyoo: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:
STINGY MAN Peter Obi is attacking the govt for the size of the Nigerian delegation to the climate summit.

THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM DUBIOUS SOURCES IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT ARE NOT “WASTED FUNDS”.

BUT TAKE FROM THAT MONEY 100,000 naira AND SHARE TO OTHERS, AND IT BECOMES “WASTED FUNDS” TO PETER OBI.

I KNOW HIS TYPE.

……..,,,

What I want to know is WHERE DID PETER OBI GET THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN HIS ACCOUNT FROM?

I know he worked for the greedy military dictator, General Sani Abacha, when others including Tinubu were fighting for civilian rule.

Is that where he got his money, and should he not be INVESTIGATED for his share of the ABACHA LOOT?

Today he is enjoying that loot with his FAT BANK ACCOUNT ROLLING IN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, while screaming and crying over some people catching a flight to attend a summit.

lol. this is not flying, try harder , because this your smear campaign is childish, Obi's source of wealth is well known, even before he ventured into politics. he is never a man of questionable character, go and verify with open mind.

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. this is not flying, try harder , because this your smear campaign is childish, Obi's source of wealth is well known, even before he ventured into politics. he is never a man of questionable character, go and verify with open mind.

I HAVE SEARCHED ONLINE FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS LOOKING FOR HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH TO NO AVAIL.

PLEASE TELL US HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH, SINCE YOU KNOW.
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Ashez: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Svoboda(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

I KNOW HIS TYPE.

……..,,,

I dont like his idea of financial prudence. Traveling alone as a sitting state governor is being stingy and miserly and can be termed as wickedness. Yet, obi boasts about this.

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ashez:
Nonsense and ingredients

SO TELL US HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH.

IT’S NOT ABOUT SAYING “Nonsense and ingredients”.
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by nedu666: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

I KNOW HIS TYPE.

……..,,,

He worked for abacha in what capacity? Diya, adisa, ani, shonekan, olarewaju all worked for abacha while their kinsman abiola was in prison. Bitch ass niggas

2 Likes

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Justnation: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
You are an irredeemable idiot

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Svoboda:

I dont like his idea of financial prudence. Traveling alone as a sitting state governor is being stingy and miserly and can be termed as wickedness. Yet, obi boasts about this.

I said I know people like him in real life.

They got their money by looting, but hate to see any other person enjoying money, even in their own family or village.

They will come up with all sorts of reasons for why YOU don’t deserve to be enjoying like them.

Peter Obi is one of them.

He is only “PRUDENT” with OTHER PEOPLE, not himself.
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
Justnation:
You are an irredeemable idiot

ANYONE NOTICE THAT NOT ONE OF OBI’S DEFENDERS HAS STATED WHAT HE DID TO BECOME SO RICH?

NOT ONE!

THEY THEMSELVES DON’T KNOW!
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Nightwolf1: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

I KNOW HIS TYPE.

……..,,,

Thîefnubu puppy, go and get something reasonably to do with your life. Stop wasting out on nairaland.🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Sangoamadioha1: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Please Obidients should tell us how Peter Obi became rich, that is, before he became NPA chairman under Abacha 🙄
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is a common criminal

You can say that again!
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by nedu666: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Please Obidients should tell us how Peter Obi became rich, that is, before he became NPA chairman under Abacha 🙄

slowpoke obi was never npa chairman under abacha but member of committee on port's reform

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by WorldRichest: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
He never denied it. The idiot never did

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Svoboda(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

I said I know people like him in real life.

They got their money by looting, but hate to see any other person enjoying money, even in their own family or village.

They will come up with all sorts of reasons for why YOU don’t deserve to be enjoying like them.

Peter Obi is one of them.

He is only “PRUDENT” with OTHER PEOPLE, not himself.

Thats exactly how they are. How can a sitting gov personally purchase fuel for his convoy, when everything has been covered by the budget? Its all about exhibitionism.

1 Like

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Catapault: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
WorldRichest:
He never denied it. The idiot never did

What Obi does is he spends all his time castigating other people so that they will be spending their time defending themselves against his accusations, instead of putting HIM under the microscope.

He thinks he’s clever.
Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Justnation: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

ANYONE NOTICE THAT NOT ONE OF OBI’S DEFENDERS HAS STATED WHAT HE DID TO BECOME SO RICH?

NOT ONE!

Re: STINGY Peter Obi Got RICH From ABACHA Loot by Justnation: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Catapault:

NOT ONE!

PETER OBI came from a rich family of business men and he joined the the trading business right from his university days and made a fortune while in school, not like your pay master whose genealogy no one knows apparently not even himself because he has lied so much about his identity that he no longer knows the truth about himself.

Never think everyone is a criminal, OBI has verifiable source of his wealth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Sim Fubara Should Thread With Caution. You Can't Rely On Igbos Support / Why Is It That The Country Only Assumes Some Form Of Sanity Under A Sw President / Why Can't CBN Just Print Naira And Offset Out Loan ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.