Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You (22334 Views)

#bbnaija: Videos Of Boma And Tega Having Sex Secretly After Light Out / End Of The Year: Who Is Your Most Loved And Most Hated Nairalander / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Deepspirituals: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Do I even have pussy ass friends that will hate me secretly

My kind of huzzle won't even allow me to have friends like that

Because my kind of huzzle is the type were all my friends want the convoy of benz and lexus to be long
. Ur thought is always about how to Achieve ,You got no time for Many Irrelevant things ..
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by UHLmoving: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
babybeautyy:
My friend slept with my man but am still with him
I maybe wrong, but it seems you don't have an option

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by IjebuWarrior: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mavinsoladele:

Samantha124, sorry about that. You should learn to ignore a lot of people on this forum though. They aren't worth the stress grin.

SIMP! angry
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by kurlz(f): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
superCleanworks:
Back then when we were younger.
one guy was trying to fight me but my yoruba friends were telling him in yoruba language to beat me up that I show myself toooo much.
I used that annoyance beat the fool till I was stomping on his face and that was when my "friends" started telling me it was enough. But I didn't listen because I knew they wanted the guy to stand up. They didn't know I heard everything.

I was out chilling with my friends then next thing wasn't feeling myself anymore. I managed to walk out of the gathering but couldn't get far. I was battling with my life and semi-unconscious. I could see everything happening around me but I couldn't talk or move. It was poison. I vomitted everything except my intestines. I survived it but none of those friends checked on me for 2 years and they were shocked the day they saw me again like they seen a ghost. Such nice friends.

Abi make I talk about the one wey been dey chat with my babe back then? He was chatting her up and telling her to leave me to be with him while acting like he was concerned about how she was acting bitchy to me. I showed him the chats one day and all the apologies started. Na that part dey sweet pass.

Let's not talk about the wonderful friends that will search for your business clients number and talk negative about you.

Just accept the fact that not everyone is lucky with friends and pls stay away from friends. You were lucky. Thank God for that.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Franklyine: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Na small pikin worry that girl,
Your friend was looking for an avenue to have her.
Johnycastro18:
A so called friend of mine whom i normally run things together back then oh, this guy was practically a broke ass-niggar whom i do cater for his financial needs and his baby mamas need whom he abandoned in the village..

At that time I was not staying alone, my younger brother came to stay with me for a while, so I practically do bring my babe to his side to chill and hangout, since he stayed alone and have a spare room.....

One of this days this my babe came around to his house, and ask him to help her call my line since her phone battery's was down,

That was how this so called friend of mine began to tell her untrue stories about me, that am a bad person, a womanizer and a cheat grin

that when he first saw her with me, that he saw that she was a good and nice girl and that was the reason he is telling her all this.

Well my babe thanked him and left his place, only to later confront me that day about all wat my friend told her, i was shock with all the lies this nigga told this lady about me.

All attempt to convince her and tell her the truth all fell on deaf ears, that was how i lost that relationship, cos according to her "if such accusations is coming from my suppose close friend then it can never be a lie"

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Banbanna(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2023
Wow, ๐Ÿ˜ฏ. Omo, that your friend na winch o. You don really see for friends body ๐Ÿ˜ธ. So much to tell. I personally don't really have any substantial "bad belle" feelings from so called friends. They're not as serious.
superCleanworks:

Most people will not understand this your story but I believe it.

Thousands of years ago when we wrote JAMB. that was the first time JAMB scratch card came out. It was a rainy day and this my friend was bugging me to come let's go check JAMB score at cyber cafe (Internet was still new and slow back then). I told him I didn't want to go under the rain because I knew network would be bad and I didn't want to waste the scratch card.
This guy looked at me at told me I was making excuses because I knew I FAILED THE JAMB exam, fear catch me oh.

Na so we waka under rain, enter bus under rain to LAWANSON to enter cafe. I was the one that bought CAFE TIME TICKET. Back then, you could only use The scratch card 5 times. He checked his own and he got 140 ๐Ÿ˜‚. He started pestering me to check mine but I tried twice and network was messing up. He said all sorts of things to me that day that I am sure I failed that is why I was deliberately messing up the scratch card.
Finally, the portal opened and I got 285 ๐Ÿ˜‚. This guy would have stabbed me to death if there was a knife there. His face CHANGED TO HOT RED. He called me a cheat that there was no way I could have gotten such a score. He left me there and went home under the rain. My Correct friend from childhood oh ๐Ÿ˜.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Jjhunt(m): 1:31am On Dec 05, 2023
if i open my mouth to talk about all the bad friends i have mate omo tears go just full my eyes.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Anonimoux: 2:52am On Dec 05, 2023
I don't keep friends and it's peaceful like that. The world is too cruel to be dealing with disloyal friends and bad economy. No f***s given.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Princeokwuego1(m): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2023
what if someone have such person as a immediate elder brother?
Omoawoke2:
Humans can be wicked. Some people are naturally envious or never want you better than them. Life to them is competition.
If they get a contract of 500 million and you get a contract of 501 million, they may not be happy.
If their wife give birth to twins and yours give birth to triplet, they are sad.
Thatโ€™s the nature of some humans

Then some may withhold information from you that they know will help you. They wonโ€™t disclose it to you, they wonโ€™t share opportunities with you that they know you are qualified for. Beware of such humans, keep them at a distance

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by philkoms: 5:32am On Dec 05, 2023
I have learnt in this life that no one is your friend and none is your enemy, and everyone who come to your life come with one lesson
or the other paraphrase from a quote

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by philkoms: 5:33am On Dec 05, 2023
I have learnt in this life that no one is your friend and no one is your enemy, and everyone who come to your life come with one lesson
or the other paraphrase from a quote
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by edwardaigb: 5:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Some years ago, i have a pal, he was leaving in his house and i was leaving in a rented apartment. The moment he got to know i was building my own house, he came and checked. He just became unnescessary jelouse. Thats when i started avoiding him. To the glory of God, i finished and moved in with my family. At of shame, he stopped by to say congratulations once and stop being my friend. Thank God for revealing who he was.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Johnycastro18: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2023
Franklyine:

Na small pikin worry that girl,
Your friend was looking for an avenue to have her.
nah so I take reason that matter back then too.

But I wonder why he would have such taught towards my babe of all ladies, thats when I know people can be unnecessary jealous and wicked

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Johnycastro18: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2023
[quote author=ColonelMichael post=127318457][/quote]no bro,

But even if that was the case, that was still not enough reason to betray your friend in such manner

Like what did he stand to gain, not as if this dude was a saint himself,

Well only one thing could perharps explain his behavior towards me, and I think that is jealousy.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Clinghton: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2023
When there's a new development in your life.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by finallybusy: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2023
When you have these kinds of friends, it makes sense why you always check your food on the fire in their presence. Friends are not needed for survival, una no go listen. Have family around. Finito.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Melanyn(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2023
Ever since...
It has teyed

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by mylove4God(f): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
I have very few friends in life. Sometimes I see it as an issue but when I remember that a bird at hand is worth more than thousands in the bush, I let go of my worry.

You cannot be hating on me and call me a friend or the energy I receive from you is less than I give to you. No, naa!
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by MMG01(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Do I even have pussy ass friends that will hate me secretly

My kind of huzzle won't even allow me to have friends like that

Because my kind of huzzle is the type were all my friends want the convoy of benz and lexus to be long
Haffa bros
If you need bank logs I gat you covered ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by thaoriginator: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tripleoluwa:
I introduced my girlfriend to my friend. 24hrs later, he called me that he would like to fร—ck my girlfriend and he hopes I won't get angry.

I was like WTF
this one OFF man grin
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Kriss100: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2023
MMG01:

Haffa bros
If you need bank logs I gat you covered ๐Ÿ’ฏ
u dy use escrow?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by todugo(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2023
Obierika:
If you have friends who secretly hate you then it's also very likely that you have friends who you secretly hate!
explain this your logic?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by achimendy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Chingyyy878:
Itโ€™s a crazy world

I don't have much time for people, but that doesn't mean I don't watch and observe those around me.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by MMG01(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kriss100:
u dy use escrow?
Aswear escrow accepted just name the balance you need let go escrow
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Obierika(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
todugo:
explain this your logic?
Birds of the same feather flock together
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Kriss100: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
MMG01:

Aswear escrow accepted just name the balance you need let go escrow
which bank you get and also any plaid?will start with low bal
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by TooMuchStuff: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
Have never had a real friend. Reason why I don't have real friends but business associates and select tiny relatives whom i have vet not to have witchcraft vibes

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by professore(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Well, I don't keep much friends anymore, and I hardly make new ones.

The ones from my childhood, we've grown far apart for us to be in close situations that fester bad feelings and all like that.

I don't have any recollection of a friend hating me.

The few I am cool with now, no ill feelings between us ๐Ÿ’›. We chose ourselves with care.
You won't understand until you begin to achieve more than they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? / 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk / Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.