Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You (22335 Views)

#bbnaija: Videos Of Boma And Tega Having Sex Secretly After Light Out / End Of The Year: Who Is Your Most Loved And Most Hated Nairalander / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Magnoliaa(f): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Discovering we were in a competition I never signed up to, from a comment designed to hurt. Jealousy is a dangerous trait to have in anyone close to you. Needless to say, we are not friends anymore.

Everytime I feel like quoting you to offer a sister's solidarity, it takes everything in me to pull back and not do so. cheesy

Sorry about your experience, though ❤.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Jamie1000: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Do I even have pussy ass friends that will hate me secretly

My kind of huzzle won't even allow me to have friends like that

Because my kind of huzzle is the type were all my friends want the convoy of benz and lexus to be long

Child
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by BRATISLAVA: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Everytime I feel like quoting you to offer a sister's solidarity, it takes everything in me to pull back and not do so. cheesy

Sorry about your experience, though ❤.

Offer it. I need an e-shoulder to dribble my snot on. smiley

Thank you. People are cruel, and the cruelty is worse when you don't expect it. If a childhood friend could do that, who is there to have as a friend? The closer you are the less you see. I'm sure there were other signs I overlooked. Glad we know where we stand nowadays. The worst part is that I genuinely liked this person. But I can think of some incidents which should've let me know who I was dealing with.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by creolehunt: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Franzinni:
we gather go the shrine .. the man call everybody name Taya ... Be like the spirit in the boy was greater than the spirit in the babalawo ... The guy is a thief by linage... His brother is anini in the flesh meeeen I thank God I don't know those kind people again ..

grin grin grin grin
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Emyogalanya: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you copied it from X( formerly known as Twitter).

When this x stop being formerly twitter. When?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by boxypane(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Just yesterday. A bloody ingrate. I brought and ran a deal, u dey expect 50/50.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by jelel6: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fortunately, I don't have no bad friend stories to tell. I have very few "actual" friends. But it's all good. I've only known decent people in my life.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by divinelydiffere(f): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hmmm. Just last week. It's so shocking. People that I thought got my back.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Akpaamunsi: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
carry your wahala commot abeg

Your alternate aka kezienaiira no join you to attack today?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by luminouz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Boo-Hoo! A lot of people got their feelings hurt Voo-Doo!!

My life tenets are simple.... One of these is that never fully trust or depend on anyone except yourself. Always have a plan B,C,D in case shiit goes sideways!!!

The envy and jealousy directed my way have always been about my looks and brains. To some men and women, it's criminal and unjust for Lumi to have both.

The only way I survived was what I shared above. Trust me, it will save you a lot of stress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by NOwazobia: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
If I hate or I dislike your attitude, I will always tell you.

I told a very close friend once of his fuckup, then we settled and became as usual.

Then comes the biggest fuckup that got to the core of my heart.

I told him his fuckup, then cut him off, and we still see each other every blessed day.

I am one human that could care less about humans, even as far to relatives because I believe no one can help me, so I don't go trying to please people in order to gain their favor.

I am a loner, and I have some very great but very few friends.

But some persons think I have a too large ego.

10 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by ColonelMichael: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Johnycastro18:
A so called friend of mine whom i normally run things together back then oh, this guy was practically a broke ass-niggar whom i do cater for his financial needs and his baby mamas need whom he abandoned in the village..

At that time I was not staying alone, my younger brother came to stay with me for a while, so I practically do bring my babe to his side to chill and hangout, since he stayed alone and have a spare room.....

One of this days this my babe came around to his house, and ask him to help her call my line since her phone battery's was down,

That was how this so called friend of mine began to tell her untrue stories about me, that am a bad person, a womanizer and a cheat grin

that when he first saw her with me, that he saw that she was a good and nice girl and that was the reason he is telling her all this.

Well my babe thanked him and left his place, only to later confront me that day about all wat my friend told her, i was shock with all the lies this nigga told this lady about me.

All attempt to convince her and tell her the truth all fell on deaf ears, that was how i lost that relationship, cos according to her "if such accusations is coming from my suppose close friend then it can never be a lie"

does it mean you never cheated while you were with her truly?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by revret: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
When he told my gf everything i confided in him about and even mentioned how i was still in touch with other girls. Also started making advances on one of my ex. Na man d do man oh. He still doesn’t know i know this but got scared of him cos i trusted him the most in my life.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by jelel6: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
Funny enough it's sometimes a human trait. Envy. Overfamiliarity. Contempt. The initial friendship may detiorate over time due to these human traits. The reversal is don't always make yourself available. Be independent as much as you can and don't, I repeat never let anyone know how much you hold. Like your bank balance or assets etc. It breeds jealousy and envy, especially from so called friends.

This advice is for a certain type of people of a certain mindset.

My kind of friends I like to keep are people who are able to see beyond all these types of small matters. It's stupid and irrelevant being envious of a "friend" earning 1million Naira a month when both of you are aware other people are earning 3 million in the same profession and level.

Actually, the closer my friends are to me, the less material things we share. But what I know is we'll always emphasize each other's positives when interacting with a third-party, whether informally or professionally.

They type of friends you make is a reflection of the way you think. A friend is no good if you have to be on guard 24/7 with them.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by FinidiGeorge: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Back then in my level100 in the university we were to write maths test on a Friday so all the while i didn`t knw that the test` time was pushed frm 7am to 6am but my frnds all had the info, and on getting to the venue by 6:45am i saw some students already submitting their scripts, and the only thing i did was to write my name on a sheet of paper and submit to avoid not having CA. After the test i asked two of my frnds why they couldn`t call me after not seeing me around the venue and one of them asked me whether they`re the ones that gave me admission, so since then i knew my place in their hrt.
Chai... Very cold response shocked

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
When they borrow money and never pay back.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by MayowaTallguy: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Stay there dey find who to blame for choices you wilfully made..
Na the reason them done go far and you still dey square one..
Na everyone else's fault, never your own..
Oponu grin
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Lovemeharder(f): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
I don't even have anything called friend.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by CaptainFM1: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
[quote author=yungz post=127314489][/quote]

His case doesn't necessarily mean he hate you. It sounds like someone feeling insecure and having inferiority complex. Some people are just like that.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by dheilaw1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
When he started running after every lady he saw with me, to the extent that he was bad mounting me everywhere. Olamide Latin o nii ku're.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Magnoliaa(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Offer it. I need an e-shoulder to dribble my snot on. smiley

Thank you. People are cruel, and the cruelty is worse when you don't expect it. If a childhood friend could do that, who is there to have as a friend? The closer you are the less you see. I'm sure there were other signs I overlooked. Glad we know where we stand nowadays. The worst part is that I genuinely liked this person. But I can think of some incidents which should've let me know who I was dealing with.

I'm glad you're in a space where they do not have access to anymore. ❤

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by BrazilianOG(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Do I even have pussy ass friends that will hate me secretly

My kind of huzzle won't even allow me to have friends like that

Because my kind of huzzle is the type were all my friends want the convoy of benz and lexus to be long
Fake ass pu..y nigga Fake slawormirr
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by yewit37486: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Humans can be wicked. Some people are naturally envious or never want you better than them. Life to them is competition.
If they get a contract of 500 million and you get a contract of 501 million, they may not be happy.
If their wife give birth to twins and yours give birth to triplet, they are sad.
That’s the nature of some humans

Then some may withhold information from you that they know will help you. They won’t disclose it to you, they won’t share opportunities with you that they know you are qualified for. Beware of such humans, keep them at a distance

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer

That's contradictory though.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
I get this friend that we were so close but her wife got job in Abuja and he move with the family leaving us behind, I always called him and d friendship the go well. Their was a bank robbery in our community that about 8 pple were killed both civilian n police. After like 4 days I called him and asked if He heard what happened and he said he heard about it. I just end the call and Since then He never call back.

Another is a friend we did NYSC together and we become so called family. Fast forward, I had an accident and I called him and he shouted, after 1 week I didnt see his call, I sent a msg that you cant ask of me and he didnt reply till now.

Those two really pained me bc I learn in a hard ways.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Omoawoke2(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
yewit37486:

That's contradictory though.

Yeah, but the message was clear.
There’s a way I maintain relationships with such people, I will be on taking terms with you, even hangout, gist with you, but you will never know what’s going on in my life. The best you can know is what I want you to know.
Lol, that’s how to keep them close enough but keep the necessary distance

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by thecommunist(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
anybody that thinks they have friends that truly love them is in dream land and would be rudely awoken one day.

in my ND 2 in Yabatech, I had a frenemy who had been jealous of me all this while because I was the class rep and had influence with the

lecturers and the cult boys.

There was an unwritten and unspoken agreement between different cult boy s to leave me neutral because I was useful to all of them in

terms of assignments and runs to pass.

I also had influence with the various security groups like the Man -O-war and Cadets on campus., unknown to me, all these things made my

friend jealous.

back then(2001) the GSM phone was still a big deal and many of us did not have it, so one of our roommate brought his uncles GSM to school

I foolishly said openly that I wish I had a GSM phone.

lo and behold , by evening time, the phone got missing and guess who the suspect was: me!

my so called friend knew before me that people were accusing me of stealing the phone and we when we met, he did not tell me.

i later got to know that he told them that he knew I was the thief and said many other nasty thing about me.

so he (this same evil friend)lured me up to the room where some other guys laid an ambush for me.

as I enter the room, they jumped me and held me down and told me that I stole the phone.

I was so mad that I released myself from theirs grip and started my own madness. Big fight started and I went for a broken bottle, I was ready

to kill someone that day, Na God say I no go be murderer.

Although they were like 6 guys, they were cautious because they know the kind of influence I had with the cult guys, the lecturer and the

Man O war guys otherwise, they for wound me that day.

Anyways, we all decided to take the matter to the Man -O -War guys in charge of security.

when we got there, the Man O War guys were just laffing and telling them that they should cool down that they can vouch for me that I did not steal that phone.

omo me sef was surprised but I was happy they could vouch for me.

The Man -O -War guys now said that they will follow us to go and search everybody's luggage. which they did

lo and behold, the phone was never missing. they found it in the owners bag, omo, see begging that day

everybody was just begging me.it was then that the owner of the phone said that he was led to believe that I stole the phone because of all

the nasty thing the so call friend was saying when they told him about the phone.

Na that day I know say, no true friend for this life. if you think I value you as a friend, I am just making you believe so because we all need

some kind of friendship and I know deep down that no one can be trusted.

17 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Chingyyy878:
It’s a crazy world
after about 15 years, though he is dead now.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by yewit37486: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yeah, but the message was clear.
There’s a way I maintain relationships with such people, I will be on taking terms with you, even hangout, gist with you, but you will never know what’s going on in my life. The best you can know is what I want you to know.
Lol, that’s how to keep them close enough but keep the necessary distance

I get you now. But why not just cut them off completely. What's the benefit in you still hanging out with such folks?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by glosplendid(f): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
When my husband died

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by macho44(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Chingyyy878:

A finished man and more
He's more than FINISHED. Odi very EMPTY😁
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by liamjakes247: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
A friend from secondary school I help to get a job same place I worked and I left after for admission. Came back during holiday to find out he left that place of work. Had to see him so I could go with him to his and we arranged to go 7am. Just for me to call him 6:45am to know how far and was surprised to hear him say I’m not serious, that I should look at the time I’m calling him, that he’s long gone. I tried to reach him next day, he avoided my calls.
Now he’s been the one begging me for data every now and then. I promised myself, that’s the highest I would do if someone misbehaved and get back to their senses, I can only give you data, cos at least data is life and my lowest budget.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? / 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk / Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.