Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree (22091 Views)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Dialpad: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2023
Atiku again
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by TURAKIN2019(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2023
I swear,he should rest.
OloYeOfEgbE:
Aboki rest abeg..

You no get talk

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by atobs4real(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Atiku forming saint
If Atiku was in his position, I trust HIM
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Antoeni(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Tinubu Even Went With Corporate Prostitutes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by AntiWailer: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2023
At 81

Wa gba yi
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Skillsnigeria: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by MFORC(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2023
Oga atiku self de para, kettle wey de call pot black. We all know when a criticism is sincere this one na to score cheap political point.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by israelmao(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
Emilokan graduated to Awalokan,it was an opportunity for Emilokan to reward all his rigging mercenaries and agents across the Nigerian states.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

This is an hatred ridden comment. Funnily, the facts always make stupid people appear silly. The same SW, owambe region is the most sophisticated, industrialized and developed region in Nigeria today. cheesy
Acording to the same Owambe region i guess. undecided they must think highly of their Owambe selves.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Solidrock05: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2023
Too appalling
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by WorldRichest: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2023
You are not wrong Atikulation Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual. Owambe Party is our Culture and Tradition as Yorubas just as killing, maiming, and destruction is your own heritage as a Fulani man
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Faposky95: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2023
verybadmouth:
Rather than this old looser to take a break and give the youth a chance to express themselves, he seems more focused on making a mockery of himself. His remarks won't alter the reality that Tinubu is our President.

Could av given a like ....nah
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by verybadmouth(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2023
Faposky95:

Could av given a like ....nah
😡😠
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Ojuntana: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2023
ruggedboych:
what do you expect from a son of oduduwa falling demon. that's what they are good at, those crowns can't do without owambe, sometimes these nonentities block roads in Lagos just for their useless owambe cool cool

crowns angry angry angry
Go back to your region!!

It's clown not Crown

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2023
They say their own sponsored delegates were just 422.....so what happen to the remaining?

I feel some use the rare opportunity to bypass the UAE visa restrictions on Nigeria and headed for their own Christmas and Holiday shopping.....well Nigeria is just a country ful of mess we all take for fun!
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by faebenezer5star: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2023

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Lapintoz50: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Then wait for your turn 😁😁😁

Bobloco:
This Emilokan government headed by Tinubu got absolutely nothing to offer
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Bobloco: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2023
Lapintoz50:

Then wait for your turn 😁😁😁

Good you acknowledged the fact that Tinubu got nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Chibuzoripob: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2023
grin grin grin Mallam from Cameroon grin. Crying as if you sef nor go do pass Emilokan.

Same baba that told the world that he'll make his FRIENDS RICH
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by shinealight(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Sour grapes! grin grin
Atiku is like….How dare Tinubu come and hold owambe party in my second home where I’m planning to retire permanently?
He shifted me from Nigeria and now he wants to take over my retirement home in Dubai too? This man’s Shege is too much oo…
wetin I do am nah? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by gabbytabby: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Copied from a platform. Wailers and enemies of Nigeria full ground.

I was just interviewed on TVC, where I proved behind any reasonable doubt that both @PeterObi and @SaharaReporters are liars. Anybody can register for #COP28   . And I registered for it while on air. The Nigerian government did not pay for 1411 delegates to attend as they claimed. Anybody who registers with a Nigerian passport is regarded as a delegate from Nigeria. But that does not automatically mean that they are representing the Nigerian government. Most Nigerian delegates were from the private sector. And you do not even have to be at the Dubai venue physically. You can register as a delegate to attend remotely from your country of residence. Please go to worldclimatesummit.org, and you can also register. Even if you hate Tinubu, don't destroy Nigeria's image with lies from Arise Peoples Party and Peter Obi.

#TableShaker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Stanislause94: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2023
YurFatHer:
7 more yrs to go cry
Shey na shettima dey enter next?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Mosba: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
I don't know maybe e dey pain Atiku or e dey make him jolly but not until I watch his World Press Conference over this matter me I no go gree say him serious
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Pleasant01: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

what else are the emilokans known for..that is how they destroyed every established company after the indigenization policy in the 60's

After fraudulently acquiring the companies through tribalism because Awolowo was the finannce minister then they started engaging in Owambe Acts.. blocking every streets available

there is no company which existed then that survived the owambe sophisticatiion grin grin
Werey grin grin
But Ogun state still dey generate revenue pass a whole region grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Timmi: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/04/tinubu-turned-cop28-dubai-summit-into-owambe-jamboree-with-1411-delegates-atiku/

See who is talking. The Atikuthief that makes his residence and lives in Dubai, and only comes to Nigeria during the election cycle. Can someone ask him where are his children and many wives and concubines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by LilX2: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

This is an hatred ridden comment. Funnily, the facts always make stupid people appear silly. The same SW, owambe region is the most sophisticated, industrialized and developed region in Nigeria today. cheesy

Apart from Lagos state which was the former capital, please name another sw states that's as developed as u claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Tareq1105: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/04/tinubu-turned-cop28-dubai-summit-into-owambe-jamboree-with-1411-delegates-atiku/

Another surreptitious and pretentious fellow who vowed to enrich his friends with oil money talking and expecting public sympathy whereas he would have done worse.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by EleventhWeirdo: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
LilX2:

Apart from Lagos state which was the former capital, please name another sw states that's as developed as u claim

Mention your state and let's see if it can match Oyo or Ogun in development or volume of economic activities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
verybadmouth:
Rather than this old looser to take a break and give the youth a chance to express themselves, he seems more focused on making a mockery of himself. His remarks won't alter the reality that Tinubu is our President.

So why tinubu no give young people to express. Everyone has right to campaign. It is now left for the electorate to vote whoever they want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Tareq1105: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mosba:
I don't know maybe e dey pain Atiku or e dey make him jolly but not until I watch his World Press Conference over this matter me I no go gree say him serious

Atiku remain ever bitter bcoz he couldn't understand how Tinubu pulled the carpet off his feet and won the election at first attempt when he had tried 6 times without success and unfortunately age is not on his side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by smalls001: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Atiku and his co-looser should go and learn how to be an effective opposition. It's not about getting involved in any trivial issue making social media rather about suggesting better policies if you're not in agreement with what the current administration is doing. Making noise about expenses that you do not even have all the information is you being petty. It's not a must you comment. It's not like you wouldn't have done same or even worse if you were president. What I expect from Atiku and his co-looser is showing documented evidence and facts rather than shit garbage from his mouth just because it's trending on social media. Get the facts, details of individual expenses, names, qualifications and the rest. At Atiku's level he should be able to access that information not just commenting on beer parlour issues.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB / Rabbit Causes Pandemonium At Rivers Secretariat / Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.