Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Atrocities Of Nigerian Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Atrocities Of Nigerian Leaders (109 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / Asari Dokubo's Sister, Boma Exposes The Atrocities Of Nysom Wike / The Many Atrocities Of Awkuzu OC SARS, James Nwafor; How He Killed 100+ Youths, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Atrocities Of Nigerian Leaders by McCoy662(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
I weep for this country!

Since the inauguration of this new government, I have been privy to some extent to what is happening within the leadership of the state. I can't mention the name of the state for safety reasons.

But I can tell u that our leaders are very wicked in this country. This state governor is being praised as one of the best governors in the country yet this moral decay is going on under his watch.

My boss is a family member to the governor. This my boss and some selected individuals are on steady 10m monthly allowance paid by the government. So many others numbering 100s are also on government payroll for no reason. Some are paid millions, 500k. 200k would be the least.

When the federal government shared fuel subsidy removal palliative, the elites in the state were the one that shared the whole thing. My boss personally loaded his own with a long truck. It's over a 50 bags of rice, wheat, corn and beans. He carried some processing machines too which is laying fallow in his store up till this moment. He carried some mattress and wrappers; all are still not in use because he already have more than enough.

Contracts running into billions are given to him at a very exorbitant price yet he's doing a substandard job and nobody is asking him any questions.

He doesn't pay tax or any form of IGR to the government

Recently he started a building project without a government's approval. Nobody tested the strength of the foundation because this man didn't employ any engineer and the building is running into the fourth decking now.

Sometime this year, the government announced a multi million support scheme for unemployed and SMEs, the news hit fp here, we praised the governor for his kind gesture but the truth is that the elites were the ones that submitted the names of their boys and friends and the money was paid to them. No single money was given to any son of a nobody

Like wtf is wrong with our leaders in this country. If u know the level of corruption that is going on in this system, none of them deserves to live outside prisons.

Asari said "they are eating and eating and eating and getting fat"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atrocities Of Nigerian Leaders by JASONjnr(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Are you just waking up to the realities on ground?

Didn't you read about prof. Ayade's brother and how he lived like a governor?

Is there any governor in Nigeria that isn't enriching his family members?

The leaders we have in this country are the reason the country is a complete mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atrocities Of Nigerian Leaders by budaatum: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
We shall learn to be responsible and elect better leaders one day. My hope is that it's soon.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara: 'Merge Rural Access Road Agency Bill, KWARMA' - Comrade Lukman Tells Gov / KOGI: Middle Belt Group, APM Guber Candidate Validate Ododo's Victory / Fullfil Your Campaign Promise, Conduct LG Polls, Stakeholders Tell Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.