Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP (49585 Views)

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by FinidiGeorge: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
ednut1:
There is no alligator in africa. Its either nile croc in northern Nigeria or west African dwarf croc in the south
He meant Monitor Lizard...
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by hopeforcharles(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
hkidola00:
you enjoy what israel is doing in palestine right?, how would you feel if your brothers or sisters are studying in university of maiduguri then the military bomb some of the faculties your siblings are simply because boko haram are hiding there.?,or they bomb their hostel because bandits lives around there,God will punish those of you supporting israel if you cant answer this
Why would my brothers support, back and encourage terrorist. Hamas are terrorist and the get what they deserve, the Gaza people who are shielding them are the bigger fools and they are the worst hit because the Hamas leaders are all living large in other countries while they leave them to wallow in poverty.
God will punish all those who knows the truth and decides to hide or bend it.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by FinidiGeorge: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
LooneyLester:
My own trap
God don catch am... Lol
Find better pounded yam plus veggie soup and palm wine take enjoy am wink grin
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by FinidiGeorge: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gr8mind07:
I doubt this will ever catch a grasscutter. Those guys are damn too careful and sensitive
I believe it will.... We have used it to catch two stray cats devouring our pigeons before... Very easy and reliable trap. The thing works like magic grin
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by montaro56: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Let the Bush animals breathe
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by AntiChristian: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
BeverIyjean:
shut up head slammer, must everything be haram to your terrorist religion?

Hen, goat, cow, sheep, camel, all sea animals,.. are halal ans permitted to eat!

And look for your elders at home to shut down πŸ‘‡πŸ‘Ž

And as regards head slamming Jesus was with us!
JESUS THE WORSHIPPER

Matthew 14:23
β€œAnd when he (Jesus) had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray…..”

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed...

And as regards Terrorists see what was done to women like you:
Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

All boys/men are killed.

All women who had previously had sex were killed. (I still wonder what instrument was used to do this- Sexometer or Vaginometer)

Only virgins were spared!

Numbers 31:35
and 32,000 women who had not slept with a man.

How was this known? Will they have to open them up and use a speculum as in HVS test or what?

Yahweh gets a share of 32 Virgins!
Numbers 31:40
and 16,000 people, including a tribute to the LORD of 32.

No doubt, God is not the author of confusion or nonsense!
Far is He from what they ascribed to Him.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Dammyseyon(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nice. But for record purposes, there are no alligators in Africa. Alligators are native to some part of north and south America.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by GreatOchuks: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

I know it works... But how do you get hold of the rat after catching it when you wanna open the door without it escaping? For example, pouch rat (okete) is fast and could even bite if you hold it carelessly. Or do you just find a way to kill it inside the cage or what
I was once a deadly bush rat hunter back in those days,, I don't take the risk of bringing it out by the tail and smashing it on the ground as most people do ,,,,, I use the iron rod with which the cage is opened to pin it's neck and strangle it while it's inside ...

I have seen some which escaped , so don't take that risk at all

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Dennisochampa: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na only small animals this trap fit catch....
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Ikpunnegi01: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kehfie:
How can one get this
You no wan chop cow meat again abi you wan dey go local or ancestral πŸ˜‚
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Kehfie(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
haphizz57:

Meet any welder in ur area to construct it for u
Do you have an idea of what it will cost
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by haphizz57(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kehfie:
Do you have an idea of what it will cost
No idea
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by DavidEsq(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
shox:
when emilokan finish dealing with you , you’ll be too hungry to think about this not to talk of typing and spamming
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Na shege pro max e go see
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
shox:
when emilokan finish dealing with you , you’ll be too hungry to think about this not to talk of typing and spamming
emilokan has not finish dealing with boko haram, ESN, economic hardship and high cost of governance but he has time to deal with a random person on NAIRALAND ...so funny and pathetic
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by stieyven(m): 3:22am On Dec 08, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
This Trap can be used to catch Bush Rats, Rabbits, Grasscutter, Rats, abd any Reptile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FccqAPeRyV4

The Bible declares explicitly and unequivocally that anyone who eats the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean animals cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Isaiah 66:15-24

Jesus never justified or permitted the eating of unclean animals, but rather he spoke about rules and laws made by men which made eating with unwashed hands tantamount to self-defilement.

Jesus warned that eating food sacrificed to idols will condemn the eater. Rev 2:12 - 29.
This is another proof that unclean food defiles the Spirit and body.

Mark was wrong to write in his gospel that Jesus made every food clean because his witness stands alone and cannot nullify the witness of God the son and God the Father, which forbade the eating of unclean food in both scriptures cited above.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by loiusdthird(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2023
hkidola00:
you enjoy what israel is doing in palestine right?, how would you feel if your brothers or sisters are studying in university of maiduguri then the military bomb some of the faculties your siblings are simply because boko haram are hiding there.?,or they bomb their hostel because bandits lives around there,God will punish those of you supporting israel if you cant answer this
did you come out to protest during the Fulani rampage in benue. Abi na only Palestine deserves justice. Remove the log in your eyes before attempting to remove the speckle from a place far from you, if you care so much about humanity
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by shox(m): 5:19am On Dec 08, 2023
loiusdthird:
did you come out to protest during the Fulani rampage in benue. Abi na only Palestine deserves justice. Remove the log in your eyes before attempting to remove the speckle from a place far from you, if you care so much about humanity
mooselims are very pathetic people. Backward, poverty and terror grooming religion.
They should be exterminated for a peaceful world
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2023
stieyven:

The Bible declares explicitly and unequivocally that anyone who eats the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean animals cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Isaiah 66:15-24

Jesus never justified or permitted the eating of unclean animals, but rather he spoke about rules and laws made by men which made eating with unwashed hands tantamount to self-defilement.

Jesus warned that eating food sacrificed to idols will condemn the eater. Rev 2:12 - 29.
This is another proof that unclean food defiles the Spirit and body.

Mark was wrong to write in his gospel that Jesus made every food clean because his witness stands alone and cannot nullify the witness of God the son and God the Father, which forbade the eating of unclean food in both scriptures cited above.

Hmmmm
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

Great! I just learned something new... Thanks.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Bluebolt:

You mean sey this kind trap go fit cash Bushira?

Yes na
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Bluntemperor:

A good innovation,bro.welldone!

Thanks
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by FinidiGeorge: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2023
GreatOchuks:

I was once a deadly bush rat hunter back in those days,, I don't take the risk of bringing it out by the tail and smashing it on the ground as most people do ,,,,, I use the iron rod with which the cage is opened to pin it's neck and strangle it while it's inside ...

I have seen some which escaped , so don't take that risk at all
Lol... Great advice! No chance must be taken if person wan chop better soup grin
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:

There's this one they call "wire" trap... they use long stick with one rounded iron wire at the center of the stick... do you know it and do you know how it works?

Those stick Trap are usually for smaller Bush Rats. The are set along Bush Rat foot path in any thick Bush.

That particular Trap can not Catch this size of Rat. This Trap is more effective.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 5:37am On Dec 11, 2023
Trap
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 4:44pm On Jan 13
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 4:44pm On Jan 13
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 1:56pm On Feb 10
Bush rat
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 2:33pm On Feb 16
Trap
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Josipov: 7:46pm On Feb 16
LocalFARMERS:
Trap

Please can i get the dimensions you used for this TRAP?
The length, breath and height
Plus the SPACING of the rods
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Josipov: 7:52pm On Feb 16
Also are those 8mm rods you used?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekpeye Fisherman Kills A Manatee In Rivers (Photos) / Latvia's Iconic Blue Cows (Photos) / 17 Health Benefits Of Ewe Akintola, CHROMOLAENA ODORATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.