Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP (49588 Views)

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 7:26am On Feb 17
Josipov:

Please can i get the dimensions you used for this TRAP?
The length, breath and height
Plus the SPACING of the rods

Okay. I will get that from the Welder that weld it
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Josipov: 9:14am On Feb 17
LocalFARMERS:

Okay. I will get that from the Welder that weld it
Thanks so much sir
Will be expecting your feedback.
I'm no welder but a welding machine I can use
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 12:41pm On Feb 22
Josipov:

Thanks so much sir
Will be expecting your feedback.
I'm no welder but a welding machine I can use

Sorry for the late response. I am not close to the location of the Trap. I wanted to give you details of the length, breath and height. But any Welder can use his initiative to do this.

It is a straight forward trap. No need for special knowledge. Your Welder can also go to any local market around u to see how the sample of the Trap looks like.

The truth is, the size does not really matters. However, it should be big enough to accommodate a Bush Rat, big Rabbit or Squirrel.

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Josipov: 12:48pm On Feb 22
LocalFARMERS:

Sorry for the late response. I am not close to the location of the Trap. I wanted to give you details of the length, breath and height. But any Welder can use his initiative to do this.

It is a straight forward trap. No need for special knowledge. Your Welder can also go to any local market around u to see how the sample of the Trap looks like.

The truth is, the size does not really matters. However, it should be big enough to accommodate a Bush Rat, big Rabbit or Squirrel.

Thanks so much Sir
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LocalFARMERS: 12:51pm On Feb 22
Josipov:

Thanks so much Sir

You are welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekpeye Fisherman Kills A Manatee In Rivers (Photos) / Latvia's Iconic Blue Cows (Photos) / 17 Health Benefits Of Ewe Akintola, CHROMOLAENA ODORATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.