Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (25603 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by SoloHill: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Telltruth123:

The jew knew that prophet Jesus said another prophet is coming and they were expecting the prophet to come from jews not knowing that he will come from the Arabs that is why they rejected the last prophet when he came from Arabs pretending as if Jesus did not say it.
Jesus prophesied about his second coming
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Telltruth123: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
SoloHill:

Jesus prophesied about his second coming
Yes, to come and prove that he is a prophet of God and anybody that does not believe is on his own.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by nesgeeek(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Happy birthday man of God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Jjhunt(m): 3:34am On Dec 08, 2023
SHUT UP THERE,YOU ARE JUST AN EMPTY HEAD KEEPING FOOLING YOUR SELF
Peterpanny:
This man is the highest televised miracle fraudster in Nigeria.
There is nothing like miracle, almost all those miracle you watch this fraudster performing on televised stage are pure organize fake miracle

Pastor Chris that your so call God will judge you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 5:43am On Dec 08, 2023
Peterpanny:
have actually deal with a lot of mentioned today.

do you believe that there is any miracle or black power that can actually fix a broken bone or make a medically certified cripple person to walk again.
Deep down in your heart do you believe anyone possess such power.

I believe in miracles! I dare not do so! I have seen people healed supernaturally before my very eyes! I have been a recipient of glaring miracles before, and I have been a channel myself.

These are things I can't explain away!

That you haven't seen something or don't know much about it shouldn't cause you to jump in such a dogmatic conclusion. The supernatural is as real as the natural!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Assurance12: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2023
Many more years sir. Once again happy birthday!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Agadinwanyi: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Greenfaces:

When you engage people, be polite. That's basic. That you don't believe in it doesn't make it untrue. Apply reasonable parameters to test its authencity and don't relax in the comfort of your sentiments. There are professors and more accomplished scientists who affirm the miraculous nature of the Quran and report that no human could have known the contents of what is stated there 1400 years ago. It takes a lot of arrogance to write it all off just because you're not a Muslim. Be decent for once
This statement of yours in bold should apply to you when it comes to the Bible.You guys affirm it's not true and yet your statement 'that you don't believe in it doesn't make it untrue' does not need to apply?

No one argues about the Quran containing 'deep words'.There are other mystic books.You have to be spiritually smart to know God doesn't control the whole world.There are kingdoms controlling the world.
The issue here is about the 'God Who sent Jesus'.His message and Truth is in Jesus !

By the way,you are yet to show me where Jesus said another prophet was coming.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Agadinwanyi: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Telltruth123:

The jew knew that prophet Jesus said another prophet is coming and they were expecting the prophet to come from jews not knowing that he will come from the Arabs that is why they rejected the last prophet when he came from Arabs pretending as if Jesus did not say it.
Please can you show references and not assumptions ?
Where was it stated to the Jews that another prophet from the Arabs will come?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Greenfaces: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Agadinwanyi:
This statement of yours in bold should apply to you when it comes to the Bible.You guys affirm it's not true and yet your statement 'that you don't believe in it doesn't make it untrue' does not need to apply?

No one argues about the Quran containing 'deep words'.There are other mystic books.You have to be spiritually smart to know God doesn't control the whole world.There are kingdoms controlling the world.
The issue here is about the 'God Who sent Jesus'.His message and Truth is in Jesus !

By the way,you are yet to show me where Jesus said another prophet was coming.

We differe here in the opinion that God does not control the whole world.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Agadinwanyi: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Greenfaces:

We differe here in the opinion that God does not control the whole world.

This quote is from the Quran.What do you expect the Quran to say except what fits the Quran about Jesus?

God is the God of the whole world..... however He doesn't control all aspects of the world.If He was,look at how messed up the world is.
Does it then mean He cannot control the world?

There are deeper spiritual things my brother.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Greenfaces: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Agadinwanyi:
This quote is from the Quran.What do you expect the Quran to say except what fits the Quran about Jesus?

God is the God of the whole world..... however He doesn't control all aspects of the world.If He was,look at how messed up the world is.
Does it then mean He cannot control the world?

There are deeper spiritual things my brother.

What we believe is this: God knows whatever happens. He knows about poverty and wealth, HE knows life or death, HE created health or sickness, at the end of the day, everything is just a test. Passing the test is a function of obedience to the laws and restraints from the boundaries He spelled out. Failing the test is from not been concerned about the meeting with God.

He will now reward people accordingly for the patience they had in enduring their difficulties, and punish those who authorised evil by disobeying HIM.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by tonymyke4life(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Peterpanny:
what if I bring my cripple neighbor for him pastor Chris to heal and make him walk again,if he can make him walk again then I will be arrested and prosecuted but if he can't make him walk or make him stand on his feet again.....I guess he should be the one to be arrested....
One thing is for sure,he can't try such nonsense stage miracle in a WORKING country.... I refuse to be a moronic individual

At least u are using if. That shows probability. For u to condemn some this much, you should be 100% sure. Don't say what you are not sure of, you won't be able to defend it. Have a lovely morning
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by petra1(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2023
sageb:

Happy Birthday Pastor
You are a Rare gem
@Petra1

I was at the celebration. Kindly watch https://www.kingsch.at/p/Ynl1YmF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9bHEbykDg

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by petra1(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.