Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. (368 Views)

How Do I Transfer My .ng Domain Name To Another Hosting Company / Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee) / 5 Reasons Why A Good Web Hosting Provider Is Important To Your Website’s Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by boldx(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
Good morning,

Please I need a Nigerian company that provides hosting services. I used domainking and they are charging me N36,000 for another year (thirty six thousand naira) to renew my hosting.

Please I also need that company to also help me initiate the process of moving my hosting files from Domainking to the new provider.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by Ynix(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Please I need a Nigerian company that provides hosting services. I used domainking and they are charging me N36,000 for another year (thirty six thousand naira) to renew my hosting.

Please I also need that company to also help me initiate the process of moving my hosting files from Domainking to the new provider.

Thank you.
Make a back up, What is your site built on.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by boldx(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2023
wordpress.
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2023
boldx:
wordpress.

Pm me asap
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by RealLordZeus(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Thank you.
Check hostmane.net
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by olu122: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
No downtime, no suspension click here to see :-- https://namevitech.com

Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by boldx(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ynix:

Make a back up, What is your site built on.

I have backed it up. I appreciate!
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by boldx(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
olu122:

Please have you used it?
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by boldx(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
olu122:

I have checked it. The site is not secured. What do you think?
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by olu122: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
It secured 100% uptime

Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by Aharbenedict(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Thank you.

Have you gotten? If not use Harmon web. Great and very reliable. I’ve used them for 6 sites now.

https://client.harmonweb.com/?aff=527
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by Torg77: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
BITTECH ACADEMY IS RUN BY ONE SAMUEL. . HE SCAMS PEOPLE PRETENDING HE CAN TRADE FOR.YOU. HE ALSO RUNS A WEBSITE WWW.TRADESTARAI.COM. HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 09058296580 AS BITTECH ACADEMY.ON TELEGRAM . THATS THE NUMBER HE USES FOR WHATS APP AND TELEGRAM..HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF 95 DOLLARS. HE POSTS FAKE RESULTS PRETENDING TO TRADE THOUSANDS FOR PEOPLE SO THAT YOU CAN SEND HIM YOUR MONEY. HE COLLECTS MONEY FOR SIGNALS AND DOESNT SEND. AN OVERALL WICKED PERSON
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by boldx(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Aharbenedict:

Have you gotten? If not use Harmon web. Great and very reliable. I’ve used them for 6 sites now.

https://client.harmonweb.com/?aff=527
How much please
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by bassdow: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Thank you.

Things ain't done this way, else you end up in a much hotter stew
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by bassdow: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Thank you.

As someone in the hosting clime, I would say this, you get what you pay for, all things equal.

if you're charged ₦36,000 yearly, does the quality of service being offered match up to it ?

if they offer you poor service now, you would comeplain, but how you expect they offer premium service, with atleast 99% upTime charging you almost nothing.

And who knows, that ₦36,000 yearly, include domain name renewal which already is above ₦10,000 .

You do know that most Nigerian webHosts, are resellers hence are heavily affected by the high Dollar rates.

For a hosting of ₦36,000 per year divided by 12-months translates to ₦3,000 monthly. Who knows, maybe that equally includes automated backUps, domain renewal, customer support, mutiple addOn-domain, emails, etc.

See eh, except you ain't getting value for said service, I see no issue with such amount.
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by bassdow: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Thank you.

Now you looking for another hoster, and without due diligence, how do you know you wouldn't end up with someone who's worse than where you're about leaving.
It's kinda obvious they used a marketing strategy where you pay little for the first year, then pay more subsequently, but no way the actual cost wasn't statted on their website. Probably we choose to observe what we want to.

Meanwhile, why not tell us, what your intended budget is, what sort of website / apps you host. Let's start from there.
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by codesngr(m): 1:31am On Dec 11, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Thank you.

So cheap, I pay 62,000 monthly for hosting.
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by boldx(m): 1:34am On Dec 11, 2023
bassdow:

As someone in the hosting clime, I would say this, you get what you pay for, all things equal.

if you're charged ₦36,000 yearly, does the quality of service being offered match up to it ?

if they offer you poor service now, you would comeplain, but how you expect they offer premium service, with atleast 99% upTime charging you almost nothing.

And who knows, that ₦36,000 yearly, include domain name renewal which already is above ₦10,000 .

You do know that most Nigerian webHosts, are resellers hence are heavily affected by the high Dollar rates.

For a hosting of ₦36,000 per year divided by 12-months translates to ₦3,000 monthly. Who knows, maybe that equally includes automated backUps, domain renewal, customer support, mutiple addOn-domain, emails, etc.

See eh, except you ain't getting value for said service, I see no issue with such amount.
I have paid for domain name renewal already
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by bassdow: 3:43am On Dec 11, 2023
codesngr:

So cheap, I pay 62,000 monthly for hosting.

you can't be so sure it's CHEAP or NOT, without knowing OP hosting requirements.
You only could say it's cheap, if you both have very similar requirements.
There are people paying over 150,000 naira monthly, whhile there are people paying 15,000 naira yearly. it alll depends on your requirements
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by bassdow: 3:45am On Dec 11, 2023
boldx:

I have paid for domain name renewal already

What is your intended budget, and do you have idea of your hosting requirements, or maybe provide us with your website url.

Can't say for sure if cutting cost would benefit you or not, without knwing your requirements for sure.

And you don't wanna fall into the trap of the UNLIMITED hosting gang, who don't mind charging 500 naira monthly. Na you go waka enter, still frustrate waka comot
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by Dsquare70: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chat me up I can help you move your web files However, what you need is not a Nigeria host, 98% of them provide SHIT service +2348070540211
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by boldx(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Please who has used whogohost.com?
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by Fattycheque: 3:02am On Dec 12, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Thank you.

I saw this and I laugh tire... 36k per year... that's 36k for 12month and that's 3k for one month... and e no cheap like that... all those cheap hosting, they are recommending to you, will fail u...

Those cheap hosting will make ur website slow and hard to access. After changing ur website to that cheap hosting go and check how fast ur site is on gtmetrix.com and see the nonsense they sold to u...

With ur cheap hosting, u can never get this result....

Try namecheap and pay with chippercash

Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by Tinder01: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Be careful, compare services very well and consider the future before you switch. Would have invited you to mine, but you may be be able to afford it.
Re: Please I Need Another Hosting Provider Urgently. by SConnect: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
boldx:
Good morning,

Thank you.

Hello,

Just incase you are still in need of a reliable and affordable web hosting service, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Best Optimization Methods To Increase CPM Rates / Is iPad The Best Tablet For Blogging? / Do You Need Help On Google Adsense Approval? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.