Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest (25133 Views)

Kidnappers Made Resident Desert Imo Community Before DSS Raid / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by kad199: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
legba1:

Come here lets school you since your forbears are not dutiful..... Igboho was a valiant man, that is something Ojukwu never was. Ditto for Nnamdi cownu. Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo were terrors to your grandparents same wayNnamdi cownu was lured out if his hide out in UK to his waterloo. Now dont forget that cownus fate is presently in the hands of a Yoruba man... I bet that tribe had always been your tribes albatross.... Oponu
Mr ronu e pain u grin
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by yommen: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
OfoIgbo:
So Igboho turned into a pussy , to evade arrest.

Typical.

And he ran to the same refugee camp in Rep. of Benin where other Yoruba refugees are.

Turning into a cat shows mysterious power. Dressing like a woman to escape arrest shows cowardice. Hope you can relate.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by yommen: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:
Igboho where are you??

Come and save yoruba Christians because their yoruba Muslim brothers have sold them to the caliphate.

Herdsmen killing is all time high in the land

Ibos have been attacked by the same set of people. Who sold them. You just talk nonsense because of the ability to hide behind your phone. Yorubas who are Christians have never complained about Yorubas who are Muslims. Na outsiders like you dey talk rubbish about what you don't know. Cos I can't remember when any Yoruba Christian called out Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by GreatOchuks: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
ejimatic:
. The ancient Yorubas can do so.
A hunter was reported to have killed kids of a tigeress in the forest. As he was living the scene he saw the furious tigress.The hunter changed to a Tiger and started fighting the tigress till both of them departed. The man was reported to have stayed in Tiger 's covering until he got closer to the village .
The point is Africans have juju and spiritism to make them change to anything.

During communal clashes in a place in Osun, a man deared mopol officers. He did not run away for them on the road. When asked why he dared them. He said: If he fires two hundreds bullets, nothing will happen to me .But I have to run away because when it gets to 201 the bullets will affect me. 200 bullets!
Africans have juju and spiritism

Sir please stop this , there's no Tiger in Sub Sahara Africa, Nigeria and South west in particular...

1 Like

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Truvelisback(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
illicit:
No human being can turn into a cat

Who told you?
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by deji68: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Yinmu, so people still believe human can turn to cat, all this yoruba films sha cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Truvelisback:
Who told you?

Who told u, they can
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Blackdisciple(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
Past tense.

But whoever claims Igboho turned into a cat should explain why he (the claimant) did not apprehend the cat.

You are a super guy...
I hoped the fine awarded to him by Benin court in regarding illegal detention in Benin is paid in full sooner
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by judedwriter(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
illicit:

Lol...

This world we live in is more spiritual than physical.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by DeOTR: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
GreatOchuks:

Sir please stop this , there's no Tiger in Sub Sahara Africa, Nigeria and South west in particular...
Any evidence of this claim?
I know the Yorubas call Tiger, Ekun and Leopard, Eta, way before we have contacts with anyone outside West Africa.
Can you explain how they have names for what they've never seen before?
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by gidgiddy: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
What shocks me about all of this is that Nigerians are not shocked at the impunity and lawlessness of the DSS in Sunday Igboho's matter

The DSS just goes to a mans house, opens fire recklessly killing people, and some see this as normal

Chei!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Alamu5891: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
OfoIgbo:
So Igboho turned into a pussy , to evade arrest.

Typical.

And he ran to the same refugee camp in Rep. of Benin where other Yoruba refugees are.
he take am resemble ojukwu who ran to Abidjan to take cover during Biafra war grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
judedwriter:

Lol...

This world we live in is more spiritual than physical.

U guys abuse the word spiritual a lot

Does spiritual mean people turn to animals?

🙄
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Agugbadin: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
PMB really troubled this country.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Ozommadu: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
yommen:

Ibos have been attacked by the same set of people. Who sold them. You just talk nonsense because of the ability to hide behind your phone. Yorubas who are Christians have never complained about Yorubas who are Muslims. Na outsiders like you dey talk rubbish about what you don't know. Cos I can't remember when any Yoruba Christian called out Yoruba Muslim.

Go to ilorin or you ask MURIC, don't ask me stupid questions again.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by alobright17(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/07/dss-raid-igboho-denies-turning-into-cat-to-escape-arrest/

I wonder how people believe that a human being can turn to animals,

During the turning where will the human being be ?

Because the person can't be animal and human at a go .

1 Like

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Viktorinox2(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
10mobile:
grin
OK, that's why the dirty minds concluded and reported that he turned into a cat. But, why does the DSS operate like armed robbers? Are they not supposed to be a secret police that does more of investigations than open operations, something like FBI or CIA?

Some people will still not believe him. They think you can have extraordinary powers only by doing juju. In case you don’t understand, read this: WHY AND HOW TO STOP SUFFERING ON EARTH

how do I follow the program?
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Shomek(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
He did'nt turn to cat he turn to bird
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by YesDaddyTill203: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Cat ko, lion ni. Only fools believe in such archaic neanderthal fables like Jesus is coming back after dying 2000 years ago. Rubbish trash.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by WorldRichest: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
illicit:

No talk that one oooo.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by denjjy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Roger3D:
You dumb stupid African Christians. How can a human turn into an animal? Idiots!

Lagos bred rich man piking will always argue human cannot turn into cat. Meanwhile they all believe God turned Nebuchadnezzar into an animal
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Timagex(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
UptownVibes:
He who fights and run away,live to fight another day.. He would have long be dead and forgotten.. Assassin come your house ,and you got means to escape ,you go still wait? Cat or pussy,the freedom fighter is still alive

You are right tho. The people he was fighting for even abandoned him...
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Imka: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
BELIEVE JUJU AT YOUR OWN PERIL.[/quote]

Lol, you're either kidding or you're a kid that needs to grow up. This is what happens when an African is mentally colonised, he becomes like you, no past, no present,no future. Knowing nothing, seeing nothing, believing nothing, doing nothing, becoming nothing.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Orelafintun: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
geoworldedu:
You see. There is 100 percent logic in what he just said. The DSS were shooting anything moving, hence the death of many cats, but the religionists and the traditionalists want us to believe in the lies that juju exist, so they quickly changed the story to mean DSS were killing cats because Igboho turned to one of them.
There is nothing looking mysterious that cannot be unravelled on earth here if only those involved are willing to tell us the absolute truth. But no, everyone is trying to keep up his or her beLIEfs which are all LIES.

That reminds me, in 2016, Otem revealled that there was nothing like Money Ritual but what we have was organ trafficking. He revealled that doctors were involved in such illegal acts but people were challenging him, citing Yahoo+ as an example. Recently i watched a film titled Yahoo + and there it was revealled 100 percent that there is no money ritual but human organ harvesting. I was stunned because it was exactly how Otem claimed it to be.

BELIEVE JUJU AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
Do not believe juju at your own peril. But l will believe one thing, Ijoba, amunimogun. Meaning, no matter the level of your fortifications, the claws of the law will get you if you do things illegally.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by geoworldedu: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Orelafintun:

Do not believe juju at your own peril. But l will believe one thing, Ijoba, amunimogun. Meaning, no matter the level of your fortifications, the claws of the law will get you if you do things illegally.
Why do you put at your own peril in your statement? Juju is just like one of the religions of the world. That I dont believe in Islam, how does it translate to my own peril?
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by geoworldedu: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Imka:

BELIEVE JUJU AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

Lol, you're either kidding or you're a kid that needs to grow up. This is what happens when an African is mentally colonised, he becomes like you, no past, no present,no future. Knowing nothing, seeing nothing, believing nothing, doing nothing, becoming nothing.
how can a jujulised place be colonised in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by lozanni(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin Believe that and you will believe anything - James Hardley Chase.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by theforemost: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Misterc:
A whole once revered Secret Police of the Federation now behaves and operates with vile impunity and in a damning commando styled ambush, breaking and entering into people's apartments at will without challenge and charging towards unarmed citizens... the same citizens it swore an oath to protect.....
Now DSS are now synonymous with federal thugs.... Shame on Buhari/APC/Tinubu for this impunity and dance of shames from Federal Armed Professionals

We even heard they used somethings that were unheard of
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by gaskiyamagana: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2023
illicit:

You don't know or understand the word, JUJU.
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by illicit(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

You don't know or understand the word, JUJU.

No juju can turn u to an animal sir

It has never happened and it wont

✌️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video / Pastor Reuben Wilson Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.