Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? (218 Views)

UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? by JudasNaKarrot: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
It's another period of the year when "Knock Out" Banger and Fire Crackers are happily used for fun and celebration. This has been the custom that many of us were born to witness. With the present economic situation in the country, I am wondering if many people would like to spend their money on this activity. Meanwhile, I haven't heard any sound of that Banger here in Ibadan which usually starts as early as late October of every year.
What is the situation report from your area?

1 Share

Re: Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? by NoahHadNoArk: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
I need to get a carton of the three round banger, please what should be my budget

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? by JudasNaKarrot: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
I need to get a carton of the three round banger, please what should be my budget
You must be loaded this period for you to make such plans.
Re: Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Don't try such in Igbo land else people will start running Helter skelter everywhere for fear of insecurity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? by Ozommadu: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Don't try such in Igbo land else people will start running Helter skelter everywhere for fear of insecurity.

Oluwole you can never change.

Go collect your own share of #260million budgeted for Aso villa animals before hunger go kee you.

Meanwhile southeast recorded lowest crime rate

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? by VinnyBaba: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
It has Started in Warri.

No matter the Condition, TEENAGERS and Youth must shoot Bangers! 😏😏

They get or Steal money from their Parents, so cost is not an issue for them. 🤔🙂

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of End Of The Year Banger And Fire Crackers, How Is Your Area? by jmoore(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Your poorly trained army massacred over 80 people in Kaduna and you are talking about southeast.
Is your stupidity acquired or bestowed upon you?

(1) (Reply)

Fubara's Agents Demolish State House Of Assembly, Deploy 10 Bulldozers / They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period / FG, China Partner On Building New Steel Plant In Nigeria - Prince Audu Shuaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.