Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table (39611 Views)

Labour Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Gbajabiamila-led C’ttee / 9th Assembly: Reps Members Speak On Gbajabiamila ‘buying’ Votes With Green Cards / Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by SadiqBabaSani: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
So a Video is trending of Wike singing to his master's mandate.

I was too curious as to the location of the alleged wiskey Nyesom drank but what I saw was "AN APPEAL FOR YOUR INTERVENTION ON NO WORK NO PAY ORDER", who do you think wrote that appeal to " Chief of Staff to the President ".

Documents in such sensitive office should be kept more safe

4 Likes

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by madone: 2:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Una eye can see eh. How did you see the heading on the letter. Baba I hail ooo

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 2:08am On Dec 08, 2023
who pays you in the entire world when you dont work....??

how is this news....??

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by cbaba: 5:13am On Dec 08, 2023
I saw Nation Association....Health workers union

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Ondoterrorist: 5:20am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:
who pays you in the entire world when you dont work....??

how is this news....??

We know you

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by LeoDeKing: 5:57am On Dec 08, 2023
ASUU

2 Likes

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by urbobo20(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2023
ASSU

2 Likes

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by DesChyko: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2023
"Health Workers Union".. "No work No Pay"

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Nokio2: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Nothing u fit tell me
With dis kain eye wey u get no b small dubbing u do for waec that year...
Come use ur eye tell us which kain whisky dey that Arabian jug wey gbaja buy from hin Dubai cop allawee

Civil servant don see shege for 9ja sha
See as dem throway velvet sponge Bob cake untop people salary matter chai...

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by victorclean(f): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2023
Wahala dey ooo
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

We know you

and....??
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by KillahPriest: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Nokio2:
Nothing u fit tell me
With dis kain eye wey u get no b small dubbing u do for waec that year...
Come use ur eye tell us which kain whisky dey that Arabian jug wey gbaja buy from hin Dubai cop allawee
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by happney65: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2023
With this kain eye wey OP get,this is the main reason Bulabalu will shut down this Obasanjo internet ASAP.. grin grin grin

Cos WTF is this? shocked

14 Likes

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Kingluqman(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2023
VAR Pass VAR ooo grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Westerhoffe(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2023
Kingluqman:
VAR Pass VAR ooo grin

In fact ehn!

Imagine the eyesight, systematic capture, the scanning eyeballs, the zooming, the map out, the analysis, the anatomy, the search engine report and evidence, and the spotting of the letter's source!

Abeg, VAR pass VAR indeed.

Nigerians are just good at everything, both good and bad.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by alezzy13: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2023
The obvious question is wetin concern Cos with such union issues?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by finallybusy: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2023
Azonto don phase out. Wetin I go use these dance moves do now?
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by straighttalk(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2023
What can it not be
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Femisol(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2023
Obviously a major Union body
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Franzinni: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2023
Haha nice
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Hassanmaye(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
So a Video is trending of Wike singing to his master's mandate.

I was too curious as to the location of the alleged wiskey Nyesom drank but what I saw was "AN APPEAL FOR YOUR INTERVENTION ON NO WORK NO PAY ORDER", who do you think wrote that appeal to " Chief of Staff to the President ".

Documents in such sensitive office should be kept more safe
Omo your eyes clear wela

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by id4sho(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2023
APC dealing with Nigerians since time immemorial tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by IjebuWarrior: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2023
undecided
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Kingpele(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha no need to stress my eyes ...but wike truly surprised me..the way that guy was talking trash about APC I never knew he could be caught
in no distance time frolicking with APC...now he's a willing slave of APC...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by bonnyhope: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2023
I Don zoom am but no fit read am
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by jiz: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Fearyourcreator: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2023
No work no pay is what is sweeting me
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by ShangTsung000: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2023
The real EFCC.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by numericalguy(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2023
I fear some people ooo

Their eyes can see a document even on the moon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by NaijaCover(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2023
This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Attacks Buhari For 'Abandoning' APC In Rivers State / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement / Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.