Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister (14582 Views)

The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega / Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

Asthma is painful
Hahahahaha
is that why 🫴 👌 🧒 👩 😭
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Kukutente23: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

Go and read the Petroleum Industry Governance Bill PGID

Ministers sign OML and OPL unbehalf of the President who designated them
Ok
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Irony1: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

He was removed because of his disagreement with Ganduje

He cirticized Buhari's government clearly and that in addition to his disagreement with Ganduje led to his removal.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Ahigbo1: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:
Was Sanusi dead during Buhari’s tenures

So Buhari doing that has made it a norm for Tinubu to follow suit
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by efe21: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Ahigbo1:

Must Tinubu follow wrongly and blindly what is not accountable? Sanusi is right and very correct on the raised concern.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by victorazyvictor(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2023
TrainPark:

What was the rift about?

It was alleged that he critises the FG's policies.

He only hammered the North.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by thunderbabs: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2023
Military intervention is necessary to reset this very corrupt democracy
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

I heard only a weak sperm produces asthmatic baby

Sperm of village drunkards

Hahaha
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Bliss52: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Asthma kills cry

Funeral song of wake keep
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Ahigbo1: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2023
efe21:

Must Tinubu follow wrongly and blindly what is not accountable? Sanusi is right and very correct on the raised concern.

I guess you didn't understand me.... we're on the same line
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Sirianese:

Why didn't he tell Buhari?

Hypocrisy
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

Asthma kills cry

Funeral song of wake keep
Hahahahaha e pepper am ooo
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
He can make himself king of Yoruba land
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Iamanoited: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
TINUBU IS DELOITTE AND AN ACCOUNTANT. LET HIM BE TO BLOCK LOOPHOLES.
ALSO THAT COMPANY IS A LIMITED LIABILITY NOW, THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER DICTATES THE DIRECTION.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by optionalY09: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ahigbo1:

No one can teach Tinubu about effective management. That’s is primary job. He’s done that very well with his own business
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Spandau: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:

I was wondering too. For an elite Northerner to complain that a Southern president did exactly what his leader did in a previous administration means that they are being pinched by Tinubu’s actions.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Spandau: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ahigbo1:

Two can play the game. What is good for Buhari must also be good for Tinubu.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Deleolu75: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wen everybody was afraid of a dictator...turned democrats. Now the democrats turning to dictator.
Let wait a see
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by HRMK: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
if we consider the way dozmaduike handled that ministry,nobody in right frame of mind would suggest it should be assigned to anyone!
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by 5saf511: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

Go and read the Petroleum Industry Governance Bill PGID

Ministers sign OML and OPL unbehalf of the President who designated them
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by 5saf5111: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

Asthmatic

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by 5saf5111: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

You know nothing yet argue .. you need help

Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by optionalY09: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Spandau:

I was wondering too. For an elite Northerner to complain that a Southern president did exactly what his leader did in a previous administration means that they are being pinched by Tinubu’s actions.

I didn’t really give a hoot about Tinubu’s action i just hate the hypocrisy and the manipulation of the Fulanis that has completely marred the progress of Nigeria and millions of Nigerians.

If i have the powers i will block anyone with a drop of Fulani blood from getting an inch closer to power in Nigeria. They are vampires
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by patrickcollins: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

For this Nigeria, if you try give the position of Petroleum Minister to anybody, the person would simply give all Oil Mining Lisence, Oil Import Lisence, Oil Wells to his friends and family

Jonathan was scammed by Allison Madueke till today

And the docile Buhari scammed Nigerians and Tinubu is headed that direction already
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Spandau: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:

I didn’t really give a hoot about Tinubu’s action i just hate the hypocrisy and the manipulation of the Fulanis that has completely marred the progress of Nigeria and millions of Nigerians.

If i have the powers i will block anyone with a drop of Fulani blood from getting an inch closer to power in Nigeria. They are vampires

You're right.
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Pclemenza: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:
Lmao, Northern Affair
Re: Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister by Tito24: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2023
composure:
With a sincere heart I like Sanusi...
Speaks from his heart always.
his heart froze during buhari’s regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.