Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) (15782 Views)

British Citizen Luke Leyland Vs Plateau State Champion In Dambe Boxing (video) / Ebosetale Okhueleigbe Wins International Golf Tournament In Tanzania / The Best Of African Combat Sport | Dambe And Wrestling (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Beuberry(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

To you the whole north uses charm?

What fraction of the north participates in that sport?
What fraction of those that participate in the sport use charm?

Just like some would say all Muslims are Boko haram but will never agree that all SEasterners are IPOB cannibal!
Haram boy how are you?
The fact is this is a sport that needs sanitization.
Using charms is haram to Islam so use ya Alfa status to preach purity. That's if you are indeed pure cos you look like a wife beater.
Have a bad weekend!

Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Beuberry:

Haram boy how are you?
The fact is this is a sport that needs sanitization.
Using charms is haram to Islam so use ya Alfa status to preach purity. That's if you are indeed pure cos you look like a wife beater.
Have a bad weekend!

Haram s/he how are you?
Snaitise am for them as Otti is doing in Abia.
Na Alfa dey wrestle?
And you look like a husband wrestler!

May you not even have a weekend at all!
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Beuberry(f): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

Haram s/he how are you?
Snaitise am for them as Otti is doing in Abia.
Na Alfa dey wrestle?
And you look like a husband wrestler!

May you not even have a weekend at all!
I ll surely have a great weekend Insha Allah.
I guessed right that you ll be a wife beater.
Leave Otti & Abia.
Meanwhile, don't you care to v ya 72 virgins so quick?
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Beuberry:

I ll surely have a great weekend Insha Allah.
I guessed right that you ll be a wife beater.
Leave Otti & Abia.
Meanwhile, don't you care to v ya 72 virgins so quick?
Talking about virgins:
Your God has got his own 32 virgins in Numbers 31:40.

I'll get mine when I get there by Allah's mercy!
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

Talking about virgins:
Your God has got his own 32 virgins in Numbers 31:40.

I'll get mine when I get there by Allah's mercy!

Una don turn this place to a religious place
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Local fighters
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 3:35pm On Jan 02
Fight to finish
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by shagie07: 4:43am On Jan 03
Liverpool Vs Newcastle 4 - 2 Incredible Match | Salah 2 Goals Highlights 2023/2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mLHZKcl1Ck
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 4:44pm On Jan 13
shagie07:
Liverpool Vs Newcastle 4 - 2 Incredible Match | Salah 2 Goals Highlights 2023/2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mLHZKcl1Ck
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 1:59pm On Feb 10
African Boxing championship
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 2:32pm On Feb 16
Boxing
Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 12:58pm On Feb 22
Boxing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Susanna Dinnage Appointed Premier League Chief Executive / Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.