Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too (23985 Views)

β€œI Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by orisa37: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2023
TINUBU IS NOT SHOCKED AT GOVERNANCE. EMILOKAN IS A MILITANT SUPERIOR TO MILITARY. TINUBU SHOULD ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG AND WRITE HIS NAME IN GOLD FOREVER.

iamwai & iamalive.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Whalis: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2023
If Nigeria is too difficult to for fix just as they are privatising businesses privatise Nigeria. Give it to an Indian to run. If things do not turn out for good within weeks call me a fool.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Educhelssy: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2023
U deserve your flowers, Apt! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
quote author=SoNature post=127375975]

The biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria won't let that happen. To be clear, the biggest beneficiaries are the South West and Islamic North.

In the north, people are mostly agrarians. So, they don't directly benefit from the system. However, the the wealthy among them largely depend on politics and government appointments to get by. That's why they control a significant percentage of Niger Delta oil wells.

For the South West, Nigeria has made Lagos State one of the biggest economies in Africa. Now, the growth of Lagos is spilling over into neighbouring states, which is a win for the South West. When I saw Sunday Igboho calling for Oduduwa Republic, I just told myself that this one knows nothing.

Then, the Niger Delta states are the biggest losers. They feed the entire country and get nothing in return. If the resources of oil producing regions are left for them alone, they will be as rich as Qatar if properly managed. Oil-producing states are the reason Nigeria cannot be restructured because the fear is that they will be more powerful than the centre and that may lead to secession.

As for the South East, what the region has experienced is mostly being cut off from the centre and absence of federal presence. However, the region has also benefited from petrodollars. Although South East states have oil deposit, not as much as SS states. So, technically, the SE benefits from free money. To survive, Igbos are turning to education, sports, business/trades and travels. As for travel for greener pastures, that's why there's hardly anywhere you don't see an Igbo man. [/quote]
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Occurstaem(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

And how do you know that Achebe was a tribalist? Just because he loved his culture and language very deeply, doesn't make him a tribalist.

Achebe is a tribalist.
Here's the evidence.

After Professor Wole Soyinka won the Nobel Prize in Literature. Achebe - in his vitriolic mischief, bigotry and deep-seated animosity against anything connected to the YorΓΉbΓ‘ - more or less sulked by stating that "a European prize does not make anyone the Asiwaju (YorΓΉbΓ‘ word for leader) of Nigerian literature"

1 Like

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by femi4: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Alba3:
Nigeria is one of the easiest countries to fix if there's political will.

Restructuring, true federalism and decentralisation.

It's simple as that but politicians are enjoying present looting, nepotism hiding in/under Abuja.
We don't like doing simple things. E.g We took almost every Tom dick n Harry to dubai
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Educhelssy: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2023
SoNature:

The biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria won't let that happen. To be clear, the biggest beneficiaries are the South West and Islamic North.

In the north, people are mostly agrarians. So, they don't directly benefit from the system. However, the the wealthy among them largely depend on politics and government appointments to get by. That's why they control a significant percentage of Niger Delta oil wells.

For the South West, Nigeria has made Lagos State one of the biggest economies in Africa. Now, the growth of Lagos is spilling over into neighbouring states, which is a win for the South West. When I saw Sunday Igboho calling for Oduduwa Republic, I just told myself that this one knows nothing.

Then, the Niger Delta states are the biggest losers. They feed the entire country and get nothing in return. If the resources of oil producing regions are left for them alone, they will be as rich as Qatar if properly managed. Oil-producing states are the reason Nigeria cannot be restructured because the fear is that they will be more powerful than the centre and that may lead to secession.

As for the South East, what the region has experienced is mostly being cut off from the centre and absence of federal presence. However, the region has also benefited from petrodollars. Although South East states have oil deposit, not as much as SS states. So, technically, the SE benefits from free money. To survive, Igbos are turning to education, sports, business/trades and travels. As for travel for greener pastures, that's why there's hardly anywhere you don't see an Igbo man.

Take am πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Prorh: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi322rwS5vs
I don’t know Bitter OBI finished second o. Abi na my eye dey pain me?
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by waveman2: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Beg I thought buhari was drilling for oil in the north,dem never see am? or they have suddenly discovered oil and kept quiet 🀐.After somebody will be shouting one nigeria,nigeria is broke north should better release their mineral resources for all and stop holding onto it.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by BrickDevo: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2023
SoNature:

As for the South East, what the region has experienced is mostly being cut off from the centre and absence of federal presence. However, the region has also benefited from petrodollars. Although South East states have oil deposit, not as much as SS states. So, technically, the SE benefits from free money. To survive, Igbos are turning to education, sports, business/trades and travels. As for travel for greener pastures, that's why there's hardly anywhere you don't see an Igbo man.
I have never seen anyone on Nairaland with so much sense in a long time, every other person here is attack attack with nothing meaningful to say except you. Kudos.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Blazebond(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Peter obi came third (3) not second and he won't even smell it again.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by seguno2: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Newsmic:

https://politicsnigeria.com/nigeria-is-not-fixable-as-i-thought-labour-party-senator-kingibe-admits-video/

Balablu town hall wailing of rogues to excuse their glaring incompetence and unfolding failure.

Is she not the wife of Babagana Kingibe, who has been part of Nigerian governments for the longest time in the highest levels?

Anyway, she and Tinubu can resign if they are unable to do their jobs so that competent and responsible people can replace them.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Basic123: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Did he not invade a radio station with gun in those days??

Na your comment dey miserable, you even join am dey
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:
Yeye dey smell

Where's Wole soyinka?? I refused to believe that such a learned man is a tribalist, it beats my imagination

Trash from a clown. Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe (the senile fool), Peter Obi (the dullard) and the fatty and brainless Iwuanyanwu are the worst tribalists and bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by SmartyPants(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:
Yeye dey smell

Where's Wole soyinka?? I refused to believe that such a learned man is a tribalist, it beats my imagination

How is Wole Soyinka a tribalist? You are clearly the one who sees everything through the lense of tribe. YOU are the tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Juju70(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Goodmorning! Na electric shock go shock una
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Ozommadu: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Trash from a clown. Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe (the senile fool), Peter Obi (the dullard) and the fatty and brainless Iwuanyanwu are the worst tribalists and bigots.

You're really going through a lot of pains

Pele oo
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by SmartyPants(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Bobloco:
Then what are we still doing as an entity

Let's balkanize this country

Biafra is already on it way to becoming a great nation

Oduduwa and Arewa can remain in their one and indivisible Nigeria

Agitate to your governors and senators. They are the ones that have access to power.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Ozommadu: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2023
SmartyPants:

How is Wole Soyinka a tribalist? You are clearly the one who sees everything through the lense of tribe. YOU are the tribalist.

Why has he refused to comment on the mal administration and insecurity in tinubu's govt?? Because he's yorub? But he can talk anyhow about obedients??
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Maj196(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2023
Idiot every problem has a solution. I smell incompetence
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Is that so? Is he a bigot then?

Why is he selectively blind to the mal administration of ebola government

The children of hate, a.k.a Obidients, are born ingrates that deserve no pity. Otherwise, people like Fajuyi, Tai Solarin and Woke Soyinka will be treated as heros by them.

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Ozommadu: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

The children of hate, a.k.a Obidients, are born ingrates that deserve no pity. Otherwise, people like Fajuyi, Tai Solarin and Woke Soyinka will be treated as heros by them.

You mean they aren't heroes to you?? Only tinubu is??
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Iamzik: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2023
bdon123:

An average yoruba man is overly tribalistic.if u schooled in Lagos u will know this.Teacher go call u outsider to ur face.

This happens everywhere. Yorubas who grew up in the east are often referred to as "onye*ofe*manu" said to their face abi you wan deny?

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2023
Newsmic:

https://politicsnigeria.com/nigeria-is-not-fixable-as-i-thought-labour-party-senator-kingibe-admits-video/

to fix Nigeria is very simple
go back to the period we use to be properous when we have regions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
simple
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Judolisco(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:
Yeye dey smell

He has refused to comment on the insecurity and mal administration of his tinubu brother...but if na OBI or Obidients matter him hairs go rise undecided
wetin concern Soyinka with dis post now? U will not focus on d LP senator that didn't make her findings before joining politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by SmartyPants(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Why has he refused to comment on the mal administration and insecurity in tinubu's govt?? Because he's yorub? But he can talk anyhow about obedients??

Every of his comments is based on a particular question put to him by an interviewer. Has any interviewer asked him about this government and he refused to answer??

1 Like

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Ozommadu: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2023
SmartyPants:

Every of his comments is based on a particular question put to him by an interviewer. Has any interviewer asked him about this government and he refused to answer??

Staged interview abi??

Why have they not called him for more interviews since he loves speaking at interviews??
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Judolisco(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2023
bdon123:

An average yoruba man is overly tribalistic.if u schooled in Lagos u will know this.Teacher go call u outsider to ur face.
Yorubas will never segregate you... At least you were in class with other yorubas peeps... But it is common knowledge that d eastern region still practise d osu caste system, children of d osus are not interacted with, some are denied holy communion in church and d so called free born are forbidden to marry them.... You practice dis in your region amongst yourselves and u have d mouth to call Yoruba tribalist.... Omo

6 Likes

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by VULCAN(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2023
That was a Young Wole of over 53yrs ago

The Old Wole is a different specie.

The Young Wole would have told the Old Wole off for his behaviour.

There is little or no resemblance btw the two.

The Young Wole was idealistic and detribalised while the Old Wole is partisan and tribalistic

thorpido:
He's a tribalist yet he was put in prison for supporting Easterners during the Civil war?
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Cajal(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Alba3:
Nigeria is one of the easiest countries to fix if there's political will.

Restructuring, true federalism and decentralisation.

It's simple as that but politicians are enjoying present looting, nepotism hiding in/under Abuja.
Those facts you raised are the factors limiting the fixibility
A section of the country will always go against restructuring and devolution of power..
They have the numbers to do that
This is what kingibe is alluding to

1 Like

Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by success1smyn(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Beuberry(f): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Yomit71:

Lacuna ko, Lukaku ni undecided
Boda Yomi, there's a gap in ya English understanding.
A lacuna is preventing ya reasoning.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too by Mac2016(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi322rwS5vs
A classic example of sensational journalism. Not as easily fixable as she had thought is different from this caption. This does not full reflect her statement. Omo.. I am sure she will be shocked with this caption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri: Roads And Roundabouts Flooded / Doyin Okupe: Nigeria Can't Afford Brand New Trains; It Is Not America (2015) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.