Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri (19114 Views)

What's A Man's Responsibility Towards The Wife's Family. / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by babyfaceafrica: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Reno Omokri has revealed that looking after in-laws is not a man’s responsibility.

He said the fastest route to pov£rty is marrying a woman who believes her family is also your responsibility. From time to time, you can help only if you can afford it. But, accepting a duty to look after in-laws is not responsibility. It is stupity! Any girl with that type of mentality is a liability. And her family will result in your instability,

https://instablog9ja.com/2023/12/08/looking-after-in-laws-is-not-a-mans-responsibility-it-is-reno-omokri/

Is he right or wrong?

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Chibuzoripob: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Their daughter is FREE to take care of her parents..It is not the husband responsibility to carry/shoulder his wife family burden on his head like gala

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Offpointng: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Especially after spending heavily on Bride price and all you'd now hear my family are also ur family. Scam.

Sweetheart your family can never be my family. Never.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Reno is very right this time around.No man marrying from a particular family is responsible for carrying the burden of the in-laws.He should not emotionally blackmailed into becoming the meal ticket of his in-laws.
Some in-laws are very excellent at emotional blackmail of the men marrying their daughters,but smart men won't fall for it.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by spencekat(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Right 💯%

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2023
I don't disagree with what everyone is saying, in fact I agree that the groom shouldn't be burdened with the responsibility of financially supporting his in-laws, but the wife should also not be expected to perform certain responsibilities towards her in-laws.

When they visit, they should cook for themselves whenever the wife is busy, for she's not their chef... And if one of the groom's parents gets sick and needs 24/7 care, the groom should care for his parent to good health, for his wife wouldn't have signed up to be a nurse when she agreed to get married to him.

What do you think guys? grin grin grin

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Nice2023(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2023
If u have money treat ur in laws well...and if u don't have many of them will understand better.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Foodqueen(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
The man should just learn to shut up.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Chibuzoripob: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
cool unless u married a SLOW,DUMB HUSBAND.MARRY a SOUND husband who gave u money to cook for his parents and u do this stuff,trust me,you'll go back to your parents house to flex that kind muscle cool
Samantha124:
I don't disagree with what everyone is saying, in fact I agree that the groom shouldn't be burdened with the responsibility of financially supporting his in-laws, but the wife should also not be expected to perform certain responsibilities towards her in-laws.

When they visit, they should cook for themselves whenever the wife is busy, for she's not their chef... And if one of the groom's parents gets sick and needs 24/7 care, the groom should care for his parent to good health, for his wife wouldn't have signed up to be a nurse when she agreed to get married to him.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
What if i have my own money and I don't ask the husband for money before I buy the grocery?

I'd be busy working for my money and not having the time to cook for people who can cook for themselves, I'm not their chef.
Chibuzoripob:
cool unless u married a SLOW,DUMB HUSBAND.MARRY a SOUND husband who gave u money to cook for his parents and u do this stuff,trust me,you'll go back to your parents house to flex that kind muscle cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Foodqueen:
The man should just learn to shut up.
with this moniker & her response, u should know ur responsibility with her
african mentality.. looking marriage as poverty elevation is wrong..

Reno is right
wetin their papa no remove from there mama's lineage, dem come dey wait young man to come erase!
e no mean make Man no use discretion if her family shows & have value and their daughter compliment it, JUST DO IT

18 Likes

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by GboyegaD(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
It is for each individual to decide what responsibility he chooses to shoulder outside of his own family of procreation.

6 Likes

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by OlawaleBammie: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:

marry first, we would know how far ur husband can go in securing the meal tickets for you and your extended family.

I heard you are about to marry one of madella's grandchildren undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Not to brag, but my family members are well educated and successful... Grocery money is just peanuts to them.
OlawaleBammie:
marry first, we would know how far ur husband can go in securing the meal tickets for you and your extended family.

I heard you are about to marry one of madella's grandchildren undecided

10 Likes

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by OlawaleBammie: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Not to brag, but my family members are well educated and successful... Grocery money is just peanuts for them.
Ok

But marry first Sepedi daughter grin

14 Likes

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Because this is coming from a married person, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy

And I thought Nigerians referred to all black South Africans as Zulus... grin grin grin
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

But marry first Sepedi daughter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Shsaa: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Spitting facts like spitting cobra

2 Likes

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by illicit(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yeah sure but....
Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Laple0541(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Reno Reno

The husband of all Osu pigs home and abroad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by GOTVee: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
sad
Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by PHIPEX(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lol, this one has run out of topic to bash Igbos and Peter Obi.

After all the Asslicking in the name of attacking Igbos, Tinubu still ignored him

Now he has reverted to his default mode of fake moral adviser

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by HeadNigga: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
I agree. Your daughter married a rich inlaw and now you feel it is his responsibility to cater for you. Says who?

9 Likes

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by GanagiBitrus: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
If you are the only surviving or financially-capable inlaw, it becomes your responsibility, especially for the sake of your beloved wife. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by ednut1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
any lady that is the first daughter with struggling parents and siblings. I no dey near there

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Ooni: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hmm
Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
it's not a man's job bt family should take care of family if they are capable. Not his job tho.

8 Likes

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by Armaggedon: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
But you agree taking care of YOUR OWN family is your responsibility abi?

Reno, Pls, just do that because I wonder the time you have for your family after spending time in the social media more than teenagers.

4 Likes

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:

So las las you tryna say everything is TRANSACTIONAL. I get

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sending Money To Parents Back Home / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / How Do l Handle My Irresponsible Father!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.