Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) (21812 Views)

Justice Eberechi Wike, 21 Others nominated for elevation to Appeal Court / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by blamingthedevil: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
ABU, ABU, UNILAG , UNILAG ABU, UNILAG
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Officialgarri: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
HON. JUSTICE JUMMAI HANNATU C SANKEY OFR

So she graduated from the university at the age of 20.
This is quite uncommon back in the days. Especially the days when your hand has to go across your head to the head as a criteria to be enrolled in school.

Although I have no evidence to back my claim, but I strongly believe she has a falsified age
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Xscape1993(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
The evil party call APC has succeeded in turning our judiciary into political party...
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by MrColdsweat: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wig wearing criminals.
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by phylshan: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Justice Kyregh who is yet to be buried was recommended as well. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by HRHKingOliver(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nigeriaaa1960:
Why all of them dey obtain this and that from Lagos .....
Law school is located in Lagos. After your LL.B program in whichever university, you must attend the law school in Lagos before you could be called-to-bar..

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Niok: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I’ll be there
lmao who dash monkey banana
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Crafteck1: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Something don change hands
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by payaseriy: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Scarrr:
move on already ... little wailer
I hope u av gone to aso rock to collect ur share of the dog money. Eyawé

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
All the best to them
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Scarrr: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
payaseriy:
I hope u av gone to aso rock to collect ur share of the dog money. Eyawé
yes o..send account number make I share u part so u can feed ur family at least

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Yeah, I also noticed no wailing on the list. If it had been different, dem for don wail and cry tire by now. HYPOCRITES.

Exactly 💯. Now they will not comment to acknowledge it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Appletek: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Djele:
Criminals

The monkey you call a father is not qualified to shine their shoes. You product of a union of fools

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by naijapikin2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
The o es going on training for the next phase of national rigging..

Our hope is in God almighty, else this country is cascading towards being a TOTALLY FAILED STATE. 🙁🙁🙁
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by BigCowHornn: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You have no idea what it takes or cost to be a judge.

That comment of yours is described as a contempt of court, which tends to bring into disrespect, scorn or disrepute the authority and administration of the law. According to the section 133 of the criminal code, it could earn you three months behind bars. Free speech shouldn’t be lose.

Ur a bloody liar
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hon. Justice festus ogbuinya might be the first igbo CJN with what I'm seeing here...The last judge, justice mohammed baba will be CJN too and he will serve for a very long years

southern politicians especially the SS and SE should always ensure young justices are appionted to the supreme court so that they will end up as CJN, that's the game northerners have been playing all these years..

4 Likes

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by senatordave1(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Officialgarri:
HON. JUSTICE JUMMAI HANNATU C SANKEY OFR

So she graduated from the university at the age of 20.
This is quite uncommon back in the days. Especially the days when your hand has to go across your head to the head as a criteria to be enrolled in school.

Although I have no evidence to back my claim, but I strongly believe she has a falsified age

She didn't.shes from a renowned family

2 Likes

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by senatordave1(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
Hon. Justice festus ogbuinya might be the first igbo CJN with what I'm seeing here...The last judge, justice mohammed baba will be CJN too and he will serve for a very long years

southern politicians especially the SS and SE should always ensure young justices are appionted to the supreme court so that they will end up as CJN, that's the game northerners have been playing all these years..

Hmm.ogbuinya will be the first se judge for a year.mary odili came close.

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by senatordave1(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2023
fergie001:
5. HON JUSTICE MOORE ASEIMO ABRAHAM ADUMEIN
Born in Lagos on 06th May 1964, he hails from Bayelsa State.

Adumein attended the Local Authority School in Aiyetoro, Ajegunle for his Primary Education and then the Awori-Ajeromi Grammar School and Federal Government College, Lagos for his secondary education. He obtained his LL.B degree from the University of Lagos in 1984 and attended the Nigerian Law School, Lagos for his BL in 1985.

He also obtained a University of Hong Kong Post Graduate Certificate in Corruption Studies in 2004.

He was appointed a Judge of the High Court of Bayelsa State in November 2001 and later elevated to the Court of Appeal on July 16, 2010.

He has served as Presiding Justice in several Judicial Divisions of the Court.

He chaired the Appeal Court Panel that dismissed the petition of Jeremiah Useni (PDP) and unanimously re-affirmed APC's Simon Lalong as Governor in 2019.

He also chaired the panel, wrote and read the lead judgement in the controversial Kano electoral dispute between Abba Yusuf v APC in November 2023. The panel unanimously affirmed the tribunal decision upholding the APC Candidate (Gawuna) as winner.

He is ranked 16th in the Seniority list of the Court of Appeal.

What happened to Mohammed shuaibu and balkisu bello?
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by cumzle: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2023
Congratulations to them. Nigeria will be great

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by Aaronzy: 2:29am On Dec 09, 2023
ABU, Zaria 👍
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by FuckYeyeMods: 2:36am On Dec 09, 2023
blamingthedevil:
ABU, ABU, UNILAG , UNILAG ABU, UNILAG
Also noticed that..
God willing we will wait to see which university will wrestle with ABU in the north, OAU in west and UNN in the east in comming years when all those named university cabals must have left service. Those are great schools expecially ABU who don't want to compromise till date.
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by madjune(m): 3:00am On Dec 09, 2023
See all of them looking serious and ethical.

Once dem smell Tinubu money, dem go comot wig.

Nothing like Judiciary in Nigeria. It's sold.
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by rummmy: 3:17am On Dec 09, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You have no idea what it takes or cost to be a judge.

That comment of yours is described as a contempt of court, which tends to bring into disrespect, scorn or disrepute the authority and administration of the law. According to the section 133 of the criminal code, it could earn you three months behind bars. Free speech shouldn’t be lose.
Gramma..
People have lost hope in the them..
They sold their respect.
Check out imo ,Kano and other states including your president and you could understand the man's comment..
Though it is wrong
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by LegacyB: 4:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Djele:
Criminals
Fool . These are your father’s mentors. What your father wished to be but was never was and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by LegacyB: 4:52am On Dec 09, 2023
madjune:
See all of them looking serious and ethical.

Once dem smell Tinubu money, dem go comot wig.

Nothing like Judiciary in Nigeria. It's sold.
No your brain is sold! You guys even make criticism so difficult. Cos when sane people criticized properly they are seen in same group with you. Critics aren’t zombies who cannot reason for themselves. If your father was amongst these erudite scholars would you type this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by LegacyB: 4:53am On Dec 09, 2023
rummmy:
Gramma..
People have lost hope in the them..
They sold their respect.
Check out imo ,Kano and other states including your president and you could understand the man's comment..
Though it is wrong
You can run a quick experiment by breaking the law and see how powerful they are . When they decide how your life will be run forthwith. Imp !

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by LegacyB: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Xscape1993 post=127387540u:
The evil party call APC has succeeded in turning our judiciary into political party...
Same judiciary you love to hate now. Favored your self deceiving boss twice. Do you think at all?

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by LegacyB: 4:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hope they are not Agbadorians Judges? 😕🙁
No Dey are Nzogbu Nzogbu Judges. Maybe if you remove that your red winter cap you might start to think clearly. You guys are very good at creating enemies for yourselves. Yet u claim victims latter on. cheat beating weaklings …

1 Like

Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by madjune(m): 5:07am On Dec 09, 2023
LegacyB:

No your brain is sold! You guys even make criticism so difficult. Cos when sane people criticized properly they are seen in same group with you. Critics aren’t zombies who cannot reason for themselves. If your father was amongst these erudite scholars would you type this nonsense?

People like you sugar coat the truth.

Maybe your father is a legal luminary, much respects to him but, what's the function of the judiciary?

When are they called to test? Do they really stand or function to the truest sense of their calling in Nigeria?

The last election presented itself as the very best test for the judiciary to live up to it's name.

What dis you see? Tell yourself the truth.
Don't insult nobody. You won't gain nothing in so doing.
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by AkumTemi: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Prepose:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu2ecPhSE3U?si=KJWsjeKk9JW6Egck

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

Which hospital is he being admitted?
Re: Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) by nnol(m): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2023
I wish them quick recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now’ Movement: Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.