Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America (1581 Views)

Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Supremos: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApLdvHuYr0E

You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black Americans Come For Africans
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by VicDs: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
If you fight for your country, you receive an insult in this kart f the world.

Ask those fighting to change our corrupt System.

Africa is not America

3 Likes

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by LikeAking: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
None Sense!
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Supremos: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
VicDs:

Africa is not America
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by optionalY09: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApLdvHuYr0E

You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black Americans Come For Africans

Guess what?, y’all didn’t fight those fights alone we’ve always supported you in this fights, that’s why you won. Go and ask the people who played forward in the struggles of black liberation in America. They had full support of African brothers who fund and speak boldly to the issues. The liberation of blacks in America is our collective fight and we must reap the benefits together! read my leaps TO GE THER!

Ask Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X, and martin luther king jr if they received any support for Mali, Nigeria and Libya. so don’t come here talkshit that you know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Zooposki(f): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
VicDs:

Africa is not America

Ordinary insults? They died for their country. My only issue is that you guys demand respect from your women and children which you don’t deserve. Your women and children should be using horsewhips to flog sense into all your weak heads.

How I wish I can line up all Nigerian men and flog them to death with heavy horsewhip. Baba God abeg just grant me this one wish. I will die a happy woman.
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by femisplash: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
There's no system to change, they are only angry because neither them or their relatives is benefiting from the treasury. Put them close to the treasury, they'd stay back licking fingers.

4 Likes

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by googi: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
The truth hurts.

Yet the cowards Ameachi said they are encouraged to steal because rather than stone them, they commit suicide.

Can you believe the same Nigerians that use their first Million in their life to japa, call African Americans lazy and all kinds of names?

Even worse unpredictable names for their country reflecting the village they come from. Who gets up every morning wishing they are anything else but Nigerians until they are stuck outside asking Nigeria for help to rescue them.

3 Likes

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by 10mobile: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Zooposki:

Ordinary insults? They died for their country. My only issue is that you guys demand respect from your women and children which you don’t deserve. Your women and children should be using horsewhips to flog sense into all your weak heads.

How I wish I can line up all Nigerian men and flog them to death with heavy horsewhip. Baba God abeg just grant me this one wish. I will die a happy woman.
In your befuddled big empty head, you think that women should not be responsible for anything. There's no kind of stupid humans you wouldn't see online. Queen Amina, Kuti, Margaret Thatcher, etc were women too.

3 Likes

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by tsdarkside(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
shey you japarians dey see now....

you are not welcomed anywhere....

noticed he said you blacks from africa....
he didnt say only nigerians....
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Zooposki:

when we flog you back you go cry anyways....

soo we are not bothered what you say....

when a woman start rantin i go sleep....
false alarm....

1 Like

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Zooposki(f): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
10mobile:

In your befuddled big empty head, you think that women should not be responsible for anything. There's no kind of stupid humans you wouldn't see online. Queen Amina, Kuti, Margaret Thatcher, etc were women too.

You guys will be the first to scream it’s a man’s world. It’s a patriarchal society. Take the blame for your failures and leave women out of your foolishness. Yeye dey smell. Conquered men.

2 Likes

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by ASAPFERG: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tell that to the landlocked animal tribe
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by CJStarz: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
LikeAking:
None Sense!

Nonsense not None Sense
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by paramakina202: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:

Guess what?, y’all didn’t fight those fights alone we’ve always supported you in this fights, that’s why you won. Go and ask the people who played forward in the struggles of black liberation in America. They had full support of African brothers who fund and speak boldly to the issues. The liberation of blacks in America is our collective fight and we must reap the benefits together! read my leaps TO GE THER!

Ask Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X, and martin luther king jr if they received any support for Mali, Nigeria and Libya. so don’t come here talkshit that you know nothing about

That does not stop you from making your own country a better place to live.

1 Like

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Akano5(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
When 90% of the population are ready, the remaining 10% would be crushed But, currently those 10% seems more powerful than the huge 90%... Nigeria will only be fixed when those useless politicians decides to do fixed it...

The way Nigeria is structured is very bad, that constitution is a big fraud...

No politicians believe in One Nigeria, they all pretend to be patriotic, but deep down, they are only after the money.

Divide Nigeria into 3 or 4 countries -- everyone should sort themselves out, although, it would be touch for the countries at first, but with time everyone would be alright..
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by cadmanspize: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nigeria is not a country but a bondage that affect all tribe in it, although some are blindly patriotic to the illusury nation where criminals therein exploits the situations to enrich themselves while giving the impovrished masses false hope.

1 Like

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Christistruth00: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
VicDs:

Africa is not America

Africans are fighting for Africa both inside and outside it
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by optionalY09: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
paramakina202:

That does not stop you from making your own country a better place to live.

We are on it , i don’t like bullies
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by paramakina202: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
optionalY09:

We are on it , i don’t like bullies

Great.
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Connected1: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Whoever wants to leave should do so, enough of this Japa noise here and there.

We have over 250m Nigerians, if half the population leaves, people would still inhabit it, they are leaving because they are not proud of their country and have nothing meaningful to add to it, only few go out to bring advancement to this country.

Going to your neighbour's place to watch TV can never be the same as buying a TV and watching it in your own place, even if it's a smaller TV.

2 Likes

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Highlife217: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Why stay and fight for an artificial country you or your ancestors had no say in creating?
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Catapault: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Highlife217:
Why stay and fight for an artificial country you or your ancestors had no say in creating?

Nigeria can become a very great nation, regardless.

This idea that Nigeria cannot be great because it was created by Britain, is attractive, but false.

We need big nations in Africa, to ward off imperialist predators.

To compete with China, India, Brazil.

Ideally, 2 to 5 countries at most should exist in Africa, not 54.

The bigger the better.

We MUST learn to live with each other, regardless of background. There's no other way.
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Caseless: 1:32am On Dec 09, 2023
They're saying the truths.
Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Gadafii: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2023
If you fight fo you country they will shoot you at lekki toll gate or label you enemy of the state or wailer

This present Nigerian is not worth fighting for, just pray you have the means in terms of funds to survive it or run away, who die for naija na Sara death nobody send your papa

2 Likes

Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by Hungerbadoo: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Zooposki:

My dear weting 9ja men do u? This one too much walahi

(1) (Reply)

The $1 Billion Nigerian Company That Doesn't Exist / Obasanjo's Ex-aides, Others Evicted From Presidential Villa / It Appears As If James Ibori Is Finished !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.