Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe (24806 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Go for it! Switching from one religion to another is no different from one switching political party to another or one sports teams to another. Whatever you are on, they are just two sides of the same polticosocial coin and nothing more. undecided

By the way, that feeling of love you claim to have -- love induced by brain chemicals which you tend to feel in your gut -- is meant to be followed up with commonsense otherwise.... lipsrsealed
Hypocrite Islam and Christianity are not the same please, you don't accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Son of God.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Expanse2020:

She is now born again✌️
no she's still a worldly person who has been roped down by Religion of hate.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=Zooposki post=127386935][/quote]keep doing your work, the end justifies the beginning.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ Hypocrite Islam and Christianity are not the same please, you don't accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Son of God.
Accrpt which Jesus Christ? What you Christians do is nothing of what Jesus Christ taught or commanded of His followers. You Christians bow to the teachings of your pastors and mogs who rule over you much the same way imams rule over the Muslims so how are you and different? lipsrsealed
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What proof do you have that you are yourself born-again? undecided
you dint need the proof, you simply enjoy wasting people's time, your definition of born-again is wacky sef
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2023
ebbo:

You these Nlanders will just open your mouth wide and say things u don't have knowledge over. You stink of ignorance.
They are permitted but Muslim women are not permitted to marry infidels.... Of which Christains are so??
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2023
geoworldedu:
She doesn't need to be born again. Religious swapping is allowed in the universe. It's her choice.
Clap for yourself Mister Universe
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
you dint need the proof, you simply enjoy wasting people's time, your definition of born-again is wacky sef
Jesus Christ said their is proof for those who are born-again. He taught His followers to know this along with how to recognize the born-agains who are of Him from the born-agains who are not of Him. So what proof do you have that you are at least born-again? undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Kog45:
The most irresponsible men are men who are into polygamous go to Kwara state and see women suffering.

Oga I lived my early days with Muslims and I want to tell you that most of their women goes extra miles to take care of their children just cus they married irresponsible men who always hide under religion to marry as they like with concubines outside.
so through upon all the cover head their women dey practise, lust is written all over their face.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
John 3 vs 1 -21 is wacky? undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2023
doffman:

Same way in Christianity that most of women will marry an irresponsible husband and the worst thing is that that their same irresponsible men still have many concubines outside . Or will you say christians don’t also do extra marital affairs ?

I know many Christians man that have one wife and still carry woman outside .

For any Muslims that married more than one wife and make those wife suffer will account for it ( in fact, God will punish him ) . Marrying 2, 3 or 4 wives is not a compulsory but allowed if you feel you can cater for them . There are still many Muslims family that still enjoy the polygamous family and they they are all live in peace and happiness .

Hypocrisy is every where and does not limit to any region or person .
I simply disagree with you
No christain man born again and filled with the Holy spirit will marry and still have concubines outside..... What you see are men who are not born-again but attend church, fellowship and even engage in traditional worship.
A christain is one who is born-again who lives in the armbit of righteousness, Holiness, purity and love. Christianity is not defined by the church you attend but by the fellowship of the man with the Spirit of God.

2 Likes

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Accrpt which Jesus Christ? What you Christians do is nothing of what Jesus Christ taught or commanded of His followers. You Christians bow to the teachings of your pastors and mogs who rule over you much the same way imams rule over the Muslims so how are you and different? lipsrsealed
Who is a Christian?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
John 3 vs 1 -21 is wacky? undecided
what's your interpretation of that scripture?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by geoworldedu: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
Clap for yourself Mister Universe
kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa KPA
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is the personality Jesus Christ two or three?
No Christain bow to the teachings of mortals, we only practise the words of God interpreted by the Holy Spirit. For even My master Jesus Christ said I should not live by bread only but by the Word spoken out of the Mouth of God (Matthew 4:4)
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
Who is a Christian?
An adherent of the polticosocial religious movement that was founded on the doctrines and traditions of men --- against Jesus Christ--- and granted official power by the Roman Emperor, Constantine. undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
Is the personality Jesus Christ two or three?
No Christain bow to the teachings of mortals, we only practise the words of God interpreted by the Holy Spirit.
■ For even My master Jesus Christ said I should not live by bread only but by the Word spoken out of the Mouth of God (Matthew 4:4)
1. Jesus Christ has absolutely no connection to the rituals and traditions of the religion of Christianity. Your religious leaders throw around the mention of his name while they teach absolutely nothing of the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. If Jesus Christ were indeed your master, you would not have hesitated to speak of the proof given by Him to all who are indeed born-again. undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
I simply disagree with you
No christain man born again and filled with the Holy spirit will marry and still have concubines outside..... What you see are men who are not born-again but attend church, fellowship and even engage in traditional worship.
A christain is one who is born-again who lives in the armbit of righteousness, Holiness, purity and love. Christianity is not defined by the church you attend but by the fellowship of the man with the Spirit of God.

Same way I totally disagree with many people on polygamous .

No good Muslims with good faith will marry more than one wife and suffer them and still do extra marital affairs . Good Muslims is for peace, love ❤️ and Justice .
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
what's your interpretation of that scripture?
As-is! undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by dododawa1: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Lol , women

Your best friend husband,you loved.

Continue.

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
As-is! undecided
lol I've missed your Kobo I wish you were pounds

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by femi4: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Congratulations
But let set it straight
You weren't born again in the first place
Even now, does she even practice the Islamic religion.

Never believe a Nollywood actress, they always take decisions with the same objectives like players moving to Saudi Arabia
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2023
doffman:

Same way I totally disagree with many people on polygamous .

No good Muslims with good faith will marry more than one wife and suffer them and still do extra marital affairs . Good Muslims is for peace, love ❤️ and Justice .

lol it's in thier constitution to marry 3 wives bro. Thier religion supports polygamy.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ has absolutely no connection to the rituals and traditions of the religion of Christianity. Your religious leaders throw around the mention of his name while they teach absolutely nothing of the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

2. If Jesus Christ were indeed your master, you would not have hesitated to speak of the proof given by Him to all who are indeed born-again. undecided
you seek for me to speak but you've refused to speak.... Our last encounter I caught you speaking against the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
you seek for me to speak but you've refused to speak.... Our last encounter I caught you speaking against the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
You failed to provide proof to back up your accusation. Do you also remember that? Attacking the messenger and not the message is what you did instead. undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
An adherent of the polticosocial religious movement that was founded on the doctrines and traditions of men --- against Jesus Christ--- and granted official power by the Roman Emperor, Constantine. undecided
wonderful nonsense..... Lol Why were the disciples called christains in Antioch?
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You failed to provide proof to back up your accusation. Do you also remember that? Attacking the messenger and not the message is what you did instead. undecided
I know you bro, I simply enjoy your display of ignorance.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
wonderful nonsense..... Lol Why were the disciples called christains in Antioch?
What does it matter if they were labeled "Christians" by pagans of their time? undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
I know you bro, I simply enjoy your display of ignorance.
You pretend you are born-again yet have no proof even after Jesus Christ declared almost 2000 years ago that proof exists and is given by Him, yet you conveniently tell yourself I am the ignorant one? undecided
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by doffman: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
lol it's in thier constitution to marry 3 wives bro. Thier religion supports polygamy.

Then you are misinformed . Change your way and remove hatred from your heart and you will be fined . Marrying 3 wives is not a crime . Marrying 1, 2, 3 or 4 without catering for them is the crime .
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2023
doffman:

Then you are misinformed . Change your way and remove hatred from your heart and you will be fined . Marrying 3 wives is not a crime . Marrying 1, 2, 3 or 4 without catering for them is the crime .

how am I misinformed bro? You just agreed to what I said earlier, Islam supports polygamy while Christianity supports monogamy. It's as simple as that. I'm not here to fight you on grounds of religion.
Re: I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe by Chibuezem(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You pretend you are born-again yet have no proof even after Jesus Christ declared almost 2000 years ago that proof exists and is given by Him, yet you conveniently tell yourself I am the ignorant one? undecided
lol I don laff tire Kobo I've missed you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Sexy Black Cut-out Dress / Bisi Alimi: Keeping Bibles In Hotel Rooms Is Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.