Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima (10863 Views)

Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / 2023: It’s Lame To Deny S-east President ‘cos Of Ipob’s Agitation — Ohanaeze / IPOB Agitation Is Justified Because Of Ill-treatment - Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Hananfine: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
Oga stop all the grammar and get to work, it is because of injustice and bad governance IPOB is even existing in the first place....

Who will want to break out of a country that is like Canada or UAE...

If there different Ethnic groups like Nigeria they will take of breaking.
Barcelona side from Spain want a break away. Is that mean Spain is not good.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by OmoGomesIlorin: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:

Concerning Boko Haram, the government does not attack or arrest members of the communities where Boko Haram attack and even kill soldiers. No military checkpoints to inconvenience commuters. Suspected or confirmed Boko Haram members are kept for a while, termed "repentant" and recruited into the military. Many are even given scholarship and lodged in expensive hotels throughout the schooling period. Many are paid monthly allowance that is higher than minimum wage.

Bros
You have never travel between Kwara to Kaduna along Jeba road.
You have never travel between Kaduna to Zamfara
You have never travel between Yobe to Borno

If you do, your opinion about what you post above will be different.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by specialmati(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hananfine:

Stop this your lies for once please.
Many Boko Haram boys were killed . You will never hear somebody shouting why but each time ipob terrorist were killed you start shouting why
grin grin grin grin grin so what is the agenda of the boko Haram guys at least ipob wants out of Nigeria since it's not working

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by immortalcrown(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hananfine:
Many Boko Haram boys were killed . You will never hear somebody shouting why but each time ipob terrorist were killed you start shouting why
Killed during exchange of bullets, not when arrested. Most of those killed in the name of IPOB were arrested, many of them without arms. But those who show arms and confess to be Boko members are not killed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by chiagozien(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Boko Haram terrorists talking
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by immortalcrown(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
Bros
You have never travel between Kwara to Kaduna along Jeba road.
You have never travel between Kaduna to Zamfara
You have never travel between Yobe to BornoIf you do, your opinion about what you post above will be different.
So, commuters come down from vehicles and raise hands to cross checkpoints on these routes?
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Hananfine: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin so what is the agenda of the boko Haram guys at least ipob wants out of Nigeria since it's not working

What is the agenda of Hamas, they want to end ISRAELi occupation and apartheid but you called them terrorist and support Israel to killed them all including innocent PALESTINIAN.

With your own submission,
Nigeria government is even more lenient to IPOB terrorist and innocent Ibos than Israel for fighting the same course
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Brendaniel: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hananfine:

If there different Ethnic groups like Nigeria they will take of breaking.
Barcelona side from Spain want a break away. Is that mean Spain is not good.

It means there is something wrong Spain is doing, nobody just breaks away from a relationship he or she is enjoying except something goes wrong....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
So, commuters come down from vehicles and raise hands to cross checkpoints on these routes?

You are on your with your Question o, if you no dey travel cross country.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by chiagozien(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Death to all ipob terrorists
Death to all enemies of Ipob.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by chiagozien(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hananfine:

Why are they not killing oduduwa terrorists?
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by specialmati(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hananfine:

What is the agenda of Hamas, they want to end ISRAELi occupation and apartheid but you called them terrorist and support Israel to killed them all including innocent PALESTINIAN.

Nigeria government is even more lenient to IPOB terrorist and innocent Ibos than Israel for fighting the same course
grin grin grin grin grin I guess I just quoted a robbot.simple question as the defender of boko Haram,you carry isreal and palaestinian enter what are they.bye no comment
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Skillsnigeria: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hmmm, the terrorist will also look into that kinetic approach and non-kinetic means grin
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by chiagozien(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hananfine:

Why do you people support Palestinians freedom but want all Biafrans dead?

I really want to know.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Confused Man

Choose one
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Bigkoko: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
You can not stop what is destinied to happen. Work hard it does not happen in your tenure. That is what Buhari did. But whether it will happen, take it to the bank it will. The signs are all there for any smart person to see. Is this not coming from someone alleged to have partake in forming boko haram? Is this not Nigeria where every one is trying to travel out from? Is this not Nigeria where a police one is shamelessly asking for bribe from a weary foreigner? Is this not Nigeria where the president is a confirmed drug peddler?

My only advice is this: When Rome time came to fall, she was simply over run by all manner of tribal and regional actors. Let's be wise, unbundle Nigeria in three or four parts with a loosely strong center Abuja, four regional capitals, Lagos to serve the SW & parts of SS, Enugu to serve the SE & parts of SS, Jos to serve NC & parts of the North & Kano to serve NW/E.

Failure to do this, will lead to unnecessary lost of economy (or what remains of it) and life. take Europe for instance....the previous century, it was plagued by wars & fighting because the corrupt elites carved her for them selves. But after two foolish world wars, their brains was reset and decided to free everyone. How many wars has Europe fought again.

Make una try get sense for once. You dont beg people for unity. This comes naturally as people see reasons to be bonded to one another...

Any one asking me to bond to Asiwaju is a fool & the most foolish human alive. What do i tell my children? I bonded to a certificate forger, a confirmed drug peddler, an election rigger? Well, even those wey bond, hunger don finish them!

Kuginzi:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/09/ipob-agitation-banditry-terrorism-require-kinetic-non-kinetic-approaches-shettima/

1 Like

Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by immortalcrown(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
You are on your with your Question o, if you no dey travel cross country.
You should have been on your own instead of replying to my comment when you can't answer the question.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by nkemoma(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dem still de campaign

Make Wereys start to work
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by thisisit: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
SIR, USE THE KINETIC & NON KINETIC TO SOLVE BOKO HARAM IN YOUR BORNO STATE FIRST... THEN WE MIGHT BELIEVE YOU.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by happney65: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
Sometimes when they speak, IPOB and Boko Haram are the same. But when it comes to action, IPOB and Boko Haram are never the same.

Concerning IPOB, every individual in a community that witnessed IPOB activity is suspected, tortured or even killed by the government. There are numerous military checkpoints. Commuters, whether sick or healthy, young or old, alight from vehicles at military checkpoints and trek a certain distance before re-entering the vehicles. Only the drivers cross the checkpoints while inside the vehicls. Few days ago, Police allegedly murdered a man and cut his manhood because he was suspected to be an IPOB commander.

Concerning Boko Haram, the government does not attack or arrest members of the communities where Boko Haram attack and even kill soldiers. Even as those individuals pay taxes to the Boko boys. No military checkpoints to inconvenience commuters. Suspected or confirmed Boko Haram members are kept for a while, termed "repentant" and recruited into the military. Many are even given scholarship and lodged in expensive hotels throughout the schooling period. Many are paid monthly allowance that is higher than minimum wage.

Anyone suspected to be an associate of IPOB has his or her identity published. Suspected sponsors of EndSARS had their accounts freezed. But the government says sponsors of Boko Haram won't be named or shamed. Boko Haram even had a spokesman who enters the forest to speak with them. I even heard one Shetima is one of the founders or sponsors of Boko Haram. Could it be this Shetima or another one? I honestly don't know which Shetima...

At your last paragraph

If you ask me,na who I go ask. Mouth sealed .
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
vanbonattel:
If insecurity I any region goes more than 1 year, th3 government is behind it.
yes that's true, according to the late General Sanni Abacha
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
vanbonattel:
If insecurity I any region goes more than 1 year, th3 government is behind it.
24hrs sef
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Jostoman: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Its seems the lives of those northerners bomb by nigeria Army doesnt have any value to Shettima because i have not heard him speaking about it.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Hananfine: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=chiagozien post=127400994]Why are they not killing oduduwa terrorists?[/quotes

It seems you're not in Nigeria.
There was a time when Nigeria air forces bomb them during buhari time. Go and check
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Jostoman: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
Sometimes when they speak, IPOB and Boko Haram are the same. But when it comes to action, IPOB and Boko Haram are never the same.

Concerning IPOB, every individual in a community that witnessed IPOB activity is suspected, tortured or even killed by the government. There are numerous military checkpoints. Commuters, whether sick or healthy, young or old, alight from vehicles at military checkpoints and trek a certain distance before re-entering the vehicles. Only the drivers cross the checkpoints while inside the vehicls. Few days ago, Police allegedly murdered a man and cut his manhood because he was suspected to be an IPOB commander.

Concerning Boko Haram, the government does not attack or arrest members of the communities where Boko Haram attack and even kill soldiers. Even as those individuals pay taxes to the Boko boys. No military checkpoints to inconvenience commuters. Suspected or confirmed Boko Haram members are kept for a while, termed "repentant" and recruited into the military. Many are even given scholarship and lodged in expensive hotels throughout the schooling period. Many are paid monthly allowance that is higher than minimum wage.

Anyone suspected to be an associate of IPOB has his or her identity published. Suspected sponsors of EndSARS had their accounts freezed. But the government says sponsors of Boko Haram won't be named or shamed. Boko Haram even had a spokesman who enters the forest to speak with them. I even heard one Shetima is one of the founders or sponsors of Boko Haram. Could it be this Shetima or another one? I honestly don't know which Shetima...
Na shettima boss send shettima this one to cover the bombing of northerners in kaduna. We know the scope. Them wan use IPOB story to cover the horrible incident
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Akpacha(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
See who is talking! A known terrorists sympathizer.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Hananfine: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin I guess I just quoted a robbot.simple question as the defender of boko Haram,you carry isreal and palaestinian enter what are they.bye no comment

Because you are dodging. You know I have answer you well and you don't have any other excuse.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by specialmati(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hananfine:

Because you are dodging. You know I have answer you well and you don't have any other excuse.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin continue loving terrorist I know you are one of them.
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by Achor1111(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Look at who is talking.
Boko haram himself.
Bloody terrorist
Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Meanwhile people are on this forum acting like they are not biased about this. Just despicable the double standard. The actual double standards that led to IPOB formation. Treating one sect of the country as if they don’t matter. Boko haram is an actual terror organization that can’t even pinpoint their grouse

immortalcrown:

Re: IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima by BigIyanga: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
They keep intentionally lumping BH and IPOB… lol. In the east, IPOB is not in control of any LGA while BH was abd still in control of parts of Northern states. Governors and political and business elite in the east are against IPOB.. Hope Uzodinma and Soludo are working with NA/JTF to tackle them unlike in the north. No prominent Igbo Politrickian has been fingered as their sponsors.. unlike in the north.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Sulaiman Bakari Declares For House Of Representatives In Jalingo (Photos) / Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List / APC, PDP Refuse To Disclose Campaign Funding Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.