Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges (16131 Views)

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly / Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid / Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Danjikanbauchi: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
I am of the opinion that any police man cought on corruption or illegal stealing should be kill.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by Tycyborg(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
fawaz050:

Omoh *1000000

They collected/ stole 3 million from him at the end.
He said he later end up giving them 3 million.
That's so bad of those police and they have no pity or whatsoever and that's why military officers hate them.
Police are worse.
There are bad eggs in every uniform men but very few in the military.
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by BreakingNews21: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fatbam005:
The black race is cursed. Just like the days of Noah when everything was wiped out . The black race needs to be wiped out and another spicie created. It seems every black man has born with negative tendencies dat is why we are not surprised of what Emilokan is doing. Put another person there , the script will still be the same. Mercy Lord

Serious question. Are you Caucasian or perhaps Indian with that type of viewpoint?🤔
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by zudozz: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges by andyanders: 6:46am On Dec 12, 2023
One thing is this; no one can reform the Nigerian police, even God Himself, cannot reform them, but rather, destroy them out of anger.

If IG gives a directive for his surbodinates, not to go againts the ethics of thier profession, the criminals amongs them cannot do that. If they want to extort you, they will not look back. There are still clean officers among them, but the bad eggs are mostly the rank & file. Only minute number of them are clean.

Most of them that rose from rank nd file are where you find the bad eggs.

A police officer having to intimidate a civilian while armed, in order to extort him, is that not robbery? Most are robbers on uniform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera / Drug Traffickers In Police Uniforms Arrested In Kano / Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.