Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget (10708 Views)

President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) / Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Ray07(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2023
mrdharkchild:
Abeg, it's too early for all these bad news. Can't someone wake up to good news in Nigeria again?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Toosure70: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2023
South are always ahead in good governace and criminality .
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by tuzle(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the Federal government and our dear president Tinubu for his doggedness and resilience in turning our economy around for the benefit of the masses. Peter Obi that never implement any reasonable policy to better the Lives of any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. Till today no state in the South East can boast of a common BRT bus service. All they know is to blame other regions for marginalizing them. Unserious Region that wants to stand alone as a country. Nonsense. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad
indeed a born again Christian. U just went on accusing, blaming and throwing accusations. Is that an attribute of a born again Christian. U could've made ur point without the born again Christian part.

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Bobloco: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Not a surprise to we sane Nigerians

If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace

As at today the 35k palliatives promised to workers is yet to be paid

Fuel is now 670 plus for a litre in Benin city

Amen

Let me add that it shall never be well with those who worked and supported this notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture to emerge president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Jeyun: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I commend the Federal government and our dear president Tinubu for his doggedness and resilience in turning our economy around for the benefit of the masses. Peter Obi that never implement any reasonable policy to better the Lives of any anambra citizen yet he wants to be president. Till today no state in the South East can boast of a common BRT bus service. All they know is to blame other regions for marginalizing them. Unserious Region that wants to stand alone as a country. Nonsense. May God punish Isreal for terrorizing Gaza. Amen sad
ehyaa, u never still well? I think sey by now u go don get yourself. No worry sha las las u go dey alright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Originality007: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2023
tuzle:
indeed a born again Christian. U just went on accusing, blaming and throwing accusations. Is that an attribute of a born again Christian. U could've made ur point without the born again Christian part.

The werey no b christian now,

Just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by lexy2014: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2023
Franzinni:
Say what you want, but as far as I am concerned Nigeria will remain under the tight squeeze of these snakes, what can a goat do while wrapped in the tight coils of a python but bleat and squeal, but ultimately the goat will end up in the belly of the snake...

We are not void of the capacity for greatness buts yet we fall short each time ... Why?

Mark 10:21

Jesus looked at him and loved him. "One thing you lack" he said.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by mipeesoft(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2023
Amen to your prayers.
I want you to know that there are few of us from southwest who still maintain our sanity grin
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace

The thing is becoming too annoying. Tribalism is eating us. The politicians have united against us But we can not unite against them because of the Tribalism of we masses in the streets. If you want to know how evil and tribalistic we are as Nigerians come to a faceless forum like nairaland and you will see how tribalistic we are
Lot of mails on my inbox from most nairaland members. Initially I promised myself I will meet nairaland members and have one or two bottles but with what I'm seeing I will never try it
The worse part of it is that when you criticise tinubu they will insult you that you are from South east.
Are these people so dull to know that we that criticise tinubu are mostly from South south.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by phemray(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

The thing is becoming too annoying. Tribalism is eating us. The politicians have united against us But we can not unite against them because of the Tribalism of we masses in the streets. If you want to know how evil and tribalistic we are as Nigerians come to a faceless forum like nairaland and you will see how tribalistic we are
Lot of mails on my inbox from most nairaland members. Initially I promised myself I will meet nairaland members and have one or two bottles but with what I'm seeing I will never try it
The worse part of it is that when you criticise tinubu they will insult you that you are from South east.
Are these people so dull to know that we that criticise tinubu are mostly from South south.

Oga calm down, no pain no gain. Moreso in
2023 election

Atiku= I will remove subsidy and sell refineries.

Obi= subsidy must go it's a scam.

Tinubu= no matter how u protest ooo, we will remove subsidy.

Jonathan= no promises of subsidy remove but find it difficult to have a good implementation team when he did and instead of standing by his action he backed out just after 2 weeks.

U see jagaban issues pass tribalism. He his a goal getter and a good planner.

During camping he had town all meeting with the labour union, industrialists, oil and gas stakeholders and it was concluded to be removed. No other candidates have such good moves to carry everyone along. And best is to remove from day one so that we start facing the issues at once.

Am feeling it as u, but it's better for once. afterall am targeting relief in the next 2 years. if in the next two years we got it right it's better forgetten than been postponed.

If Atiku won, there will be complain, if obi wins there will be complain and since Tinubu won and we hve complain shows that we want solutions without pains.
I strongly believed Nigeria has gotten it right this time.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Ballmer: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2023
As someone supporting Tinubu to succeed premium times clearly stated here his revenue projects are ambitious if not impossible.

Nigeria should note this when Tinubu succeed in meeting those projections in whatever way he does n remember to give him his flower 🌷

As for performance Tinubu needs to buckle up because the economy isn't smiling nor as security improved in anyway.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by seguno2: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
When bagudu is in charge what do u expect 😂😂😂. How do you intend to have a better country yet u put criminals to be in charge? By the time these guys are done they will billionair in dollars

Is Bagudu not the Abacha henchman who Buhari struggled but failed to give some of the money that was stolen from us

Like U.S., UK kicks against Buhari govt’s plan to transfer $110 million Abacha loot to Bagudu

April 8, 2020

Just like the United States, the United Kingdom is kicking against the plan of the Buhari administration to transfer $110 million stolen from Nigeria’s treasury by the late military dictator, Sani Abacha, to the governor of Kebbi State, Abubakar Bagudu, who was Mr Abacha’s main money launderer, recently obtained court papers have revealed.

In February, the U.S. government, according to a court filing, resisted the plan to transfer the money to Mr Bagudu and his family trust, Blue Holding Assets. PREMIUM TIMES reported how the U.S. had argued that a 2018 agreement between the Nigerian government and the Bagudus is a ploy designed to “wrest control of the proceeds of corruption away from the U.S and U.K courts so that $110 million can be secreted into the hands of one of the primary architects (Mr Bagudu) of the kleptocracy scheme.”

Recently obtained ruling from the U.S. District Court of Columbia revealed that the UK National Crime Agency (NCA) had not only obtained an order on behalf of the U.S. government to freeze the funds in Blue Holding trusts but it also filed an application before a UK court opposing the decision of the Buhari administration to transfer the money to the Bugudu.

“On July 2, 2014, the U.K. National Crime Agency (the “NCA”), on behalf of the Government, obtained an order from a U.K. court freezing the Blue Holdings Assets in connection with this litigation (the “Prohibition Order”).

“The NCA is opposing the FRN’s application and it remains pending before the U.K. court,” the court document stated.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/386731-like-u-s-uk-kicks-against-buhari-govts-plan-to-transfer-110-million-abacha-loot-to-bagudu.html
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Kukutente23: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Bro it's not about tribe. Most of these APC rats just hide under tribe to draw people to their battles. In truth, the Easterners have not behaved better in that regard too.
But just to let you know it's not about tribe, check by posts and you'll see me in a fisticuffs with one guy called pquaver. The guy is igbo but he's calling Obi Agulu fraud and fighting me a Yoruba thinking I'm igbo. Tribalism is a weapon APC uses but not only that. In the last election, since they saw tribe will not work, they switched to religion with their Muslim Muslim ticket.
APC is an evil pest that needs to be wiped off our national life along with the main actors. They don't mean well for Nigeria at all.

By the way seunmsg, is it true that 35k has not been paid till now?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Deepspirituals: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:
And What would God do to Hamas that first attacked Isreal ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by wonder233: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Discuss Nigeria's national budget of 2024. What is this ranting about southeast and BRT? This tribalism is now a mental illness. Politicians are looting the country dry and you're fighting useless ethnic fights.
GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by seguno2: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2023
Ballmer:
As someone supporting Tinubu to succeed premium times clearly stated here his revenue projects are ambitious if not impossible.

Nigeria should note this when Tinubu succeed in meeting those projections in whatever way he does n remember to give him his flower 🌷

As for performance Tinubu needs to buckle up because the economy isn't smiling nor as security improved in anyway.

What did Tinubu’s buckling up do for 20 million Lagosians who cough up trillions in IGR, and still have to repay trillions in loans taken on their behalf in addition to federal allocation? Free education he failed to provide. Ordinary water he failed to supply for all buildings. Sanitary conditions are in a terrible state.

Lagos ranks amongst worst cities to live in for nine straight years

September 5, 2019

Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by sematec(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2023
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Faposky95: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

As a bunch of too many stupid people....there never was an 'US'.

I lamented at an Okada guy that they were fooled to go for the M-M pill.......
Hope it's doing great things for them.
Bike is inching close to .8M......
He just shrugged
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Ballmer: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2023
At least Lagos is not ranked dirtiest n most stinking city in the universe.

A.If you have a Tinubu in your tribe you will be worshipping him. Tunubu that single handedly transformed Lagos to the 4th biggest economy among countries.

B. Same Lagos now as the only electric rail now as Eko Rail in the whole of West Africa no other country, this is an initiative of a state. To understand the magnitude of what Tinubu did for Lagos this is a project countries can not embark on n a tiny state like Lagos as completed to the shame of all hate filled foolish Igbo like this idiot.

C. This same Tinubu singlehandedly built Lekki Seaport now to understand the magnitude of this contribution the entire 5 Igbo state can not dream of building a single seaport even in 3030 a mission Tinubu achieved singlehandedly long ago.

D. Now this is an achievement many overlook n even insult Tinubu for but under Marwa how many real estate was built in Lagos but Tinubu his ingenuity a opened the state building the like of Abraham Adesanya Estate and over 20 estate which individuals now emulate to produce housing to the state. Lagos remain the leading destination to building homes n estate unrivalled by any state not even Abuja.

E. Rapid Response
F. Lagos maternity
G. Eko Atlantic

The list is endless all to shame the hating fools from Igboland like this clown here.

seguno2:

What did Tinubu’s buckling up do for 20 million Lagosians who cough up trillions in IGR, and still have to repay trillions in loans taken on their behalf in addition to federal allocation? Free education he failed to provide. Ordinary water he failed to supply for all buildings. Sanitary conditions are in a terrible state.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2023
seguno2:

Is Bagudu not the Abacha henchman who Buhari struggled but failed to give some of the money that was stolen from us

He is now.. the guy is so clever by avoiding the headline. You can imagine the kinda criminals tinubu harbour.. very deadly once😂😂 and all these agbado miscrants are busy shout yoruba ronu such a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Validated: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2023
It is over, Ngeria will soon self implode.
Thank you Jesus for rescuing my children from this disastrous events about to befall Naija.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by descarado: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2023
Validated:
It is over, Ngeria will soon self implode.
Thank you Jesus for rescuing my children from this disastrous events about to befall Naija.
An average Nigerian Christian is so self centered.

Read your post again, this time, deeply think on your wordings.

We really are not christ-like.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by ablejesus26(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
phemray:

2023 election

Jonathan= no promises of subsidy remove but find it difficult to have a good implementation team when he did and instead of standing by his action he backed out just after 2 weeks.

During camping he had town all meeting with the labour union, industrialists, oil and gas stakeholders and it was concluded to be removed. No other candidates have such good moves to carry everyone along. And best is to remove from day one so that we start facing the issues at once.

Am feeling it as u, but it's better for once. afterall am targeting relief in the next 2 years. if in the next two years we got it right it's better forgetten than been postponed.

If Atiku won, there will be complain, if obi wins there will be complain and since Tinubu won and we hve complain shows that we want solutions without pains.

The sponsoring thought to the creation of APC was to snatch power from PDP at all cost, now they must keep it at all cost.

No plans to make Nigeria better anywhere. This is the reality We have at hand.

APC is the greatest calamity to hit this Country,APC is the biggest threat to the survival of the common Nigerian hustling legitimately. Make We start to they tell ourselves the truth,e go help Us.
If Nigeria na Country wey serious by now all man for dey streets dey demand for this evil govt to go. Close Your eyes and imagine the Switzerland armed force bombing their own civilians yet not one person has resigned.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by pquaver(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

Bro it's not about tribe. Most of these APC rats just hide under tribe to draw people to their battles. In truth, the Easterners have not behaved better in that regard too.
But just to let you know it's not about tribe, check by posts and you'll see me in a fisticuffs with one guy called pquaver. The guy is igbo but he's calling Obi Agulu fraud and fighting me a Yoruba thinking I'm igbo. Tribalism is a weapon APC uses but not only that. In the last election, since they saw tribe will not work, they switched to religion with their Muslim Muslim ticket.
APC is an evil pest that needs to be wiped off our national life along with the main actors. They don't mean well for Nigeria at all.

By the way seunmsg, is it true that 35k has not been paid till now?

You are out of your mind.. Me an igbo call obi Agulu fraud is tribalism but you yoruba call Tinubu Drug lord, certificate forger is not tribalism.. You see as u obidients dey reason queer... Oga there is nothing you will not try to paint apc black but Nigeria knows better.. At the end you will still loose.. Remove Log in ur eye before turning to me..

1 Like

Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by ablejesus26(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
phemray:

2023 election

The sponsoring thought to the creation of APC was to snatch power from PDP at all cost, now they must keep it at all cost.

No plans to make Nigeria better anywhere. This is the reality We have at hand.

APC is the greatest calamity to hit this Country,APC is the biggest threat to the survival of the common Nigerian hustling legitimately. Make We start to they tell ourselves the truth,e go help Us.
If Nigeria na Country wey serious by now all man for dey streets dey demand for this evil govt to go. Close Your eyes and imagine the Switzerland armed force bombing their own civilians yet not one person has resigned.
But ofcus the definition of politics here is my candidate, my party must Win watin happen next no matter.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Felix6: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Does it matter where one come from when him or her criticises a complete waste of president? Yorubas claimed to be educated but there is this dark side of them that education can't light up.
Majority of them are very pathetic. When Jonathan was in power, lots of southerners do knock him objectively, that was why things were relatively better under him. I weep for the Yorubas.
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Kukutente23: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
pquaver:

You are out of your mind.. Me an igbo call obi Agulu fraud is tribalism but you yoruba call Tinubu Drug lord, certificate forger is not tribalism.. You see as u obidients dey reason queer... Oga there is nor you will mot try to paint apc black but Nigeria knows better.. At the end you will still loose..
I know you don't understand English
You're just a common APC rat. Intelligence is never your forte
Now Bleep off
Re: Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget by Advision: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
GOTVee:

They way you carry "born-again" christian on your head, quoting it everytime something is said about tinubu. Hope all is well?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members / President Buhari Congratulates ARISE News On 10th Anniversary / FG To Lift 50m Youths Out Of Poverty – Uche Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.