Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? (640 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Orubebe01: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
It is no longer news about the defection of 27 members out of the 32-member all the River State House of Assembly today.

If you were to be in Siminalayi Fubara's shoes , what would you have done to make sure that power is retained by you?
Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by 1TrippleCee: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nothing. His actions have proven to humiliate Wike. And people like Fayose told him Wike doesnt forgive and thats just how it is. If i were him, i will summon leadership meetings, give speech on where and where i think i got it wrong. Soeak with elders like The ptevious ex governor, explain things to people who has his ears and retire stating that i rather retire than suffer my benefactor shame

1 Like

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
He should honourably resign!

What's coming is greater than his imaginations!

2 Likes

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Codedpriest(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Let him use his office as an executive tool.

1 Like

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by tollyboy5(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
You never gain ground you don dey step on toes

3 Likes

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Ance4Liverpool: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
He should make the pdp member speaker and then decleare the defected 27 members sits vacants and he should make sure the local goverment chairmen are with him

1 Like

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Orubebe01: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
He should just defect to APC with them

3 Likes

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Bobloco: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tell the speaker who is in his camp to declare their seats vacant

The affected lawmakers can go to court where he will ensure that the case remain in the court through out the duration of their tenures

And he should also ensure that they don't convene anywhere in Rivers state. They can relocate to Wike's kitchen in Abuja where he will serve them okro soup

4 Likes

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Orubebe01: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bobloco:
Tell the speaker who is in his camp to declare their seats vacant

The affected lawmakers can go to court where I will ensure that the case remain in the court through out the duration of their tenures

And I will also ensure that they don't convene anywhere in Rivers state. They can relocate to Wike's kitchen in Abuja where he will serve them okro soup
I think you deserve to be made a political adviser. You are on point.

1 Like

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Orubebe01: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
If Sim fail to act now, ambode will be more honourable than him. I suggest he exercise his full executive power and make sure that wike and his goons never have their way in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Whalis: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
When people talk about Sim they mention Ambode and Obaseki. This is quite different from Ambode and Obaseki.
Wike is from a major ethnic group in Rivers State if not the largest.
Wike has the house 27 of 32.
Wike is from Obio Akpor in other word Port Harcourt.
Wike has the police, army and FG.
The only ace Fubara may have in all these is if he has God.

2 Likes

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by WorldRichest: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
He should honourably resign!

What's coming is greater than his imaginations!

Something HUGE is coming.

Those two people in Abuja are very experienced in publicly whipping traitors

Tinubu and Wike will crush any coalition of forces behind Sim Fubara. Did you hear Atikulation Abubakar the lord of PDP say anything? He knows the people involved

2 Likes

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by WorldRichest: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Whalis:
When people talk about Sim they mention Ambode and Obaseki. This is quite different from Ambode and Obaseki.
Wike is from a major ethnic group in Rivers State if not the largest.
Wike has the house 27 of 32.
Wike is from Obio Akpor in other word Port Harcourt.
Wike has the police, army and FG.
The only ace Fubara may have in all these is if he has God.

God doesn't interfere in the fight of two criminals
Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Rutherford2019: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fubara na mugu
He should raise over 1 million state actors and arm them to the tooth and all these law makers will relocate from River state
Even Wike cannot dare come to the state until 8yrs after
He should never rely on the army or police
He only needs 2 lawmakers to achieve his goals
Infact the house of Assembly can remain locked till he finishes his tenure..
Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by manutdrichie(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Make sure the people are with you that's all that matters in Rivers politics
Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by nabiz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
He should make the pdp member speaker and then decleare the defected 27 members sits vacants and he should make sure the local goverment chairmen are with him
exactly what I wanted to say. He should also recruit boy to be on his side not relying on security agencies. He also need media and social media influecers to paint wike and those defected member to look bad before the masses. He should start probing them. He also need the traditional rulers especially those one that wike insulted

1 Like

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Whalis: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
WorldRichest:

God doesn't interfere in the fight of two criminals
This is even the worst. Both of them are criminal. Stole Rivers dry. Then Fubara suddenly repents when he has a stolen goods. Who does that? If you have repented do restitution. Return the stolen goods.

1 Like

Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Seefinish: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is what I will do.
1. Expel Wike from PDP.
2. Disolve all the local government council chairmen and appoint my loyalists across all the major political parties in the state.
3. Expel the law makers from the party
4. Disolve the state exco.
5. Set up a committee to probe Wike.
6. Sponsor protests against Wike.
7. Reach out to elders and militant leaders.
8. Destroy Wike houses and investment in River state.
Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by honestivo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
The gov and the people of Rivers state are not worried , Wike are just looking for relevance from APC and the president
Re: How Best Do You Think Gov. Fubara Should Handle The Current Political Issue? by Ance4Liverpool: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
nabiz:
exactly what I wanted to say. He should also recruit boy to be on his side not relying on security agencies. He also need media and social media influecers to paint wike and those defected member to look bad before the masses. He should start probing them. He also need the traditional rulers especially those one that wike insulted
Exactly and he should start acting fast.

(1) (Reply)

Sim Vs Wike: Don't Jubilate Yet, Wike Will Laugh Last / It Seems The Military Rule Is Better Than This Civilian Rule / APC And Tinubu Beg Peter Obi & Atiku To Suggest Economy Ideal To Beat Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.