Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha (45220 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Rivers: Gov. Wike Suspends Principal, Vows To Sack Others Collecting Fees, Levie / Malami Plotting To Scuttle Rivers Gov Poll Result Collation, PDP Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by ManOfSon: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
This said governor was only "selected" last February. He was personally selected by Wike. Why are Nigerians like this FFS? Why? And what's this furore about? It's certainly not about the interests of the people of Rivers state. This governor, if he ever had any positive plans for the people of Rivers state, must now suspend those plans in favor of surviving in office first.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by favor914: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Oneday82:

That Mr. Okocha must be the most insensible man to expect a miracle in Rivers State when his party APC has not done anything for the country other than wasteful. I put it to you Okocha and Wike, you lack what is called Xondus Pindas to justify Fubara. You should hide your face in shame.

The only way we can listen to you is when APC at the Federal Level starts doing what they promised Nigerian, aside that rest.
Maybe you know more about Fubara than Nyesom Wike that put the puppet there? same Wike you were praising less than a year ago, has now become Rivers enemy No.1 because he has allied with your nemesis & tormentor “The Jagaban of The Universe” Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by insabarnur(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
NYESOM WIKE THE NEW FRANCE OF NIGER, I MEAN RIVERS STATE.
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by BreakingNews21: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Alterations or Altercations?

Who be the illiterate mumu, me or the journalist? Feel free to insult my query.
😁

Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Cantonese: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
In less than seven months?

Clueless and yet installed by the same Wike? Clueless and yet there to ensure that any irregularities in Wike’s administration must be well covered?
Never mind. All 27 lawmakers have by their wrong move rendered themselves jobless. Wike too with the upcoming loss of the 27 seats, will lose the same structure he has been jealously and greedily guarding.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Promax4321: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
The man, he has a big shoe so filling it will be difficult
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Reference(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Feudal country.
Further proves that he was not democratically elected but selected to do the bidding of his 'king', the only guarantee for his success.

If they are not propping up the extremely corrupt and vile so as to blackmail them to do their bidding in office they will select the extremely timid, extremely indolent or an outright mentally challenged fellow so that there is no independent thought in government or no will whatsoever to change the status quo for the better.

And then we turn round and blame the colonial regime for exactly the same misadventure and for planting the seeds of every social malaise we cultivate today.

Only in a third world banana plantation will a single individual who was absolutely nothing a couple of decades ago will evolve into a monstrous tyrant that hapless citizens flee from at the wave of a hand.

Where is that famous picture of a horse tied to a tiny plastic chair again.....
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by wizelink(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Clueless and Has nothing to show in 6 months. Oga rest let the governor do his work. Your principal wike was never choked like this throughout his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by villa9555: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Lmao grin

APC in Rivers is accusing PDP governor of being a failure after 6 months in office but APC at the Federal level is not a failure after 6 months in office despite the high exchange rate, general rise in price of products and the hardship currently being experienced all over the country.

Some jokes write themselves

U de mind the rubbish man wa wan show himself.
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Cromagnon: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
aycorporat:
I was almost thinking it was former Governor Okorocha. grin

However, Fubara has not been able to settle down properly because it has been one wahala to the other with his godfather, Wike.

I just hope Governor Sim will make peace with his benefactor so that we don't have a Ladoja-Adedibu case in Rivers state
Ever heard of multitasking?
Is he thinking of wahala 24 7
Can he order his aides and delegate Some of the wahala
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by LEGALSER: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
chisomkachy:
Tony Okocha, a Wike loyalist, was appointed Rivers APC Caretaker Chairman in Nov 2023

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/12/fubara-a-failure-clueless-says-rivers-apc-chairman/?amp=1

Says the idiot who doesn't know his left from his right. A party chairman who is as confused as the P in Psychology. This man who has been bought to the extent that his brains no longer functions.
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Thinktwicemybro: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

can someone explain what this statement mean: infrastructure development are gone? did the new government pull down those structure or those structure are too weak to last 6 months?
Don't mind the mad man. They are confused. My advise for fubara is to remove the roof of the state House of assembly and revoke the c of o. Then relocate it to a building inside government house. Anybody not loyal to him cannot cross the gate. Wike think he is God but he will be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Realist777: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Lmao grin

APC in Rivers is accusing PDP governor of being a failure after 6 months in office but APC at the Federal level is not a failure after 6 months in office despite the high exchange rate, general rise in price of products and the hardship currently being experienced all over the country.

Some jokes write themselves
I hope you understand the concept of exchange rate and subsidy!
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Konskott(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nansense. Have u allowed him to focus?
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by sammie99: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
He was never the people's choice . What is burning it down .
CJStarz:

U may be right but if the supreme court ever removes him from office,Rivers state fit burn down o.
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by barinedan(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tony okocha is an idiot, no sensible man will expect a government of just about 7 months to perform wonders and miracles as if Fubara has been in power for 2 years.
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by CJStarz: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
sammie99:
He was never the people's choice . What is burning it down .
The mere fact he's breaking ties now with Wike has garnered his much support.
The entire Ijaw block is solidly behind him.
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by lagosrd: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
chisomkachy:
Tony Okocha, a Wike loyalist, was appointed Rivers APC Caretaker Chairman in Nov 2023

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/12/fubara-a-failure-clueless-says-rivers-apc-chairman/?amp=1

If I were the governor, I will show him other things clueless people are good at. His mind will not touch ground in that rivers
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by wingmanIII: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tony okocha will certainly die with his tongue deep in wikes very dirty stinking arse . Silly pig!
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by chiboycue: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
chisomkachy:

The Lord would rebuke all enemies of Governor Siminalayi Fubara. They all will be put to shame.
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by RosyIsBlessed: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2023
Pristine664:

Fubara is good now because he's against Wike? grin

In your words not mine. U are responsible for your level of understanding of what was written not me
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by ReubenE(m): 1:44am On Dec 13, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

can someone explain what this statement mean: infrastructure development are gone? did the new government pull down those structure or those structure are too weak to last 6 months?
That's how you know jobbers and jokers. Maybe the infrastructural development are gone because Fubara unwind them. Wike's infrastructural development was able to last just six months
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by PussyKing(m): 4:09am On Dec 13, 2023
Melagros:
I think I'll advise Fubara to also engage in media war with these enemies of Rivers State and Nigeria at large

But the Fubara Guy is actually clueless na

Let's call a spade a spade.

Since he entered what exactly has he done? The state is just running as if there is no leadership angry angry

Na God go punish all of ona wey dey help these foolish polithiefcians get into power when they have nothing upstairs to deliver
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:37am On Dec 13, 2023
Nothin to show after few months in office? you are the one who has nothing to show,clueless and dumb.You cannot assess a state leader until after one fiscal year,make Una dey go school after making that dirty money.mumu man
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Kryzboy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
I taught it Was austin okocha calling someone failure without achievement
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Ikinternational: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Pristine664:

Fubara is good now because he's against Wike? grin

Fubara is bad now because Wike is against him
😁
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Noblechykk(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
The only way Wike can remove Fubara is through the judiciary. Fubara should have waited for the Supreme Court to validate his victory before showing Wike the stuff he's made of.

As for House of Assembly members, that one na moi-moi case. Mobilize boys to lock up the house. Everyone should go home till further notice. Nothing will happen. No sane governor can successfully govern Rivers State. You have to be a thug to succeed.
To remove Fubara you through Supreme Court would be more problem for Wike. You know why? The beneficiary would be Tonye Princewill who is Amaechi's core loyalist. For now, I think Wike is done.
Re: Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha by Melagros(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
PussyKing:

But the Fubara Guy is actually clueless na

Let's call a spade a spade.

Since he entered what exactly has he done? The state is just running as if there is no leadership angry angry

Na God go punish all of ona wey dey help these foolish polithiefcians get into power when they have nothing upstairs to deliver
Don't worry things will get better in Rivers State once this crisis is over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / Young Suicide Bomber Intercepted By Soldiers In Adamawa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.