Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand (31551 Views)

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by ebubenmuo(f): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
This is staged.

E remain if celebrity wan poo
They'll inform social media
I wan shitttt

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Bliss62: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
kuntash:

whats the relationship in calling them IVF pikins with the emotional state of the post?

I don't know post now have emotional states and feelings
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by sean079: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
All these yeye pastors building from 10 thousand to 120 thousand capacity churches no fit heal Ayefele till now. Nah only to they cashout from their member dem sabi yet our mumu never do
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by divinitybillz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Cruise. Scripted video but am sure brainwashed peeps will still fall for the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by hkidola00(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin grin grin so davido childish
Kingbenn:
Everything happening in any celeb's house will finally end up on the social media as per say there nah dumping site. I no just get!

Shee him wan tell us say nah today be the first time wey dem go ask am? Yinka Ayefele, you big pass all this, leave all this childish behavior to Davido and the likes biko

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Papayaayasager(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Acting, question he told the child to as him before he start recording

Mr. Ayefele that's was not necessary na.

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Hezmatosky: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
ednut1:
Why have none of the miracle pastors healed him When we tell you guys its all staged miracles una go abuse us 😆
How many of the churches has he gone? Will they go and be begging him to come for healing? By the way, did he tell you he does not like himself that way? Or does it look he's lacking anything? Besides, do you think you're better than him? Even with your two legs have you gone where he has been?

To wrap it up
If God come down and say, "who is ready to loose his legs and become a billionaire"
Even you, your family, your wife, your in laws will apply

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by FalseProphet1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
ednut1:
Why have none of the miracle pastors healed him When we tell you guys its all staged miracles una go abuse us 😆
Send him to my spiritual center and you would see wonders for yourself.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by ednut1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hezmatosky:

How many of the churches has he gone? Will they go and be begging him to come for healing? By the way, did he tell you he does not like himself that way? Or does it look he's lacking anything? Besides, do you think you're better than him? Even with your two legs have you gone where he has been?

To wrap it up
If God come down and say, "who is ready to loose his legs and become a billionaire"
Even you, your family, your wife, your in laws will apply
where did i claim i was better than him There is no one with spinal cord injury that is not hopeful of a cure ( you need help bathing, shitting and doing many basic things , he has been to several churches in those days before we had social media. This is him with oyedepo recently.
Answer the question and stop the whataboutism biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
kuntash:

Pray you dont need one anytime .
sometimes ignorance is coined in self-appraised wisdom
its part of life to fall sick, get terminal illnesses etc. prayers won’t save anyone like we can see here, mr ibu too could not be save, cobham has not been healed etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by VinnyBaba: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
kuntash:

whats the relationship in calling them IVF pikins with the emotional state of the post?

What do you expect from an Average APC/Tinubu Agbadorian? 😏😏

Almost all of them no get SENSE na. 😒😒
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by wiseoneking: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

IVF pikin... they are just inquisitive

He has achieved far more than when he was walking and a journalist at Radio Nigeria

Very charitable man

Amebo? Who told you or asked you. 95% IVF clients are always not successful though.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Hezmatosky: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
ednut1:
where did i claim i was better than him There is no one with spinal cord injury that is not hopeful of a cure ( you need help bathing, shitting and doing many basic things , he has been to several churches in those days before we had social media. This is him with oyedepo recently.
Answer the question and stop the whataboutism biko
So, na inside wedding hall pastor dey heal sick abi, Ozwai angry
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by A001: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Send him to my spiritual center and you would see wonders for yourself.

This I have seen.
So says the false prophet, ah ah cheesy
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by geoworldedu: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
kuntash:

Pray you dont need one anytime .
sometimes ignorance is coined in self-appraised wisdom
He stated the fact. There is no healing miracles in religion. Only scientific inventions come close.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by geoworldedu: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
ednut1:
its part of life to fall sick, get terminal illnesses etc. prayers won’t save anyone like we can see here, mr ibu too could not be save, cobham has not been healed etc
Add TB Joshua and Kumuyi's wife to the list.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Caphive: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wait where is the wife o! As in the mother of these kids.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Shikena(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Is that necessary?

Bliss62:
cool
IVF pikin... they are just inquisitive

He has achieved far more than when he was walking and a journalist at Radio Nigeria

Very charitable man

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Bliss62: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Shikena:
Is that necessary?

Is it a lie, or is IVF demeaning
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Shikena(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
It is irrelevant.

Bliss62:

Is it a lie, or is IVF demeaning

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Bliss62: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Shikena:
It is irrelevant.

To you perhaps
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Shikena(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
To the topic of discussion.

There is a reason why you are made to pass through primary, secondary and higher schools to learn what is relevant or not on any topic, issue or decision-making.

Bliss62:

To you perhaps

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Bliss62: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Shikena:
To the topic of discussion.

There is a reason why you are made to pass through primary, secondary and higher schools to learn what is relevant or not on any topic, issue or decision-making.

And with my Masters degree, I am 100% certain mentioning IVF in the post is genuine and relevant

And I will keep promoting IVF any oppurtunity I get

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Shikena(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
You need a refund then.

Bliss62:

And with my Masters degree, I am 100% certain mentioning IVF in the post is genuine and relevant

And I will keep promoting IVF any oppurtunity I get

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by badoh(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Segxydube:

Na childish behaviour make person post for him social media page? You no get sense at all.

He and others have the liberty to post whatever they want on their page without your approval... Whether you like it or not they will do whatever they like, its non of your business. If you no like am, comot social media.
The guy made sense than you.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Bliss62: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Shikena:
You need a refund then.

I think you need to respect others opinion and be civil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Shikena(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
... and you need more knowledge or awareness on emotional intelligence. This is Nairaland and you are not new here so you know exactly what you did with that first line of your comment.

To cut the long winding back and forth short, IVF pikin, or not, have nothing to do with what the kids did. You need to know that.

Bliss62:

I think you need to respect others opinion and be civil
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by davidtemi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
It is the "Ah" moment for me
Oma se o😭

It is well
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Bliss62: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Shikena:
... and you need more knowledge or awareness on emotional intelligence. This is Nairaland and you are not new here so you know exactly what you did with that first line of your comment.

I promoted IVF, you don't have to like it but it's better promoted to help barren women seeking miracles about

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand by Shikena(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
I don't have any issue with IVF and I encourage IVF, that is not the issue with your post.

Bliss62:

I promoted IVF, you don't have to like it but it's better promoted to help barren women seeking miracles about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra / M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.