Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region (708 Views)

Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units / Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by chopnaira: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gov. Oyebanji Appoints Senior Special Assistants, Technical Advisors, Special Assistants

In fulfilment of his promise to make more political appointments after the conclusion of the local government election, Ekiti State Governor, Mr Biodun Oyebanji has approved the appointment of Senior Special Assistants (SSAs), Technical Advisors (TAs) and Special Assistants (SAs), to man specific offices in the government.

According to a statement signed by the Governor’s Special Adviser on Media, Mr Yinka Oyebode, the new appointment is the first of the two batches to be rolled out.
The appointments take effect from January 1, 2024.

While congratulating the new appointees, Governor Oyebanji urged them to see their appointments as opportunity to serve the people of the state and contribute to the administration’s development agenda.

Number 41, 42, 43 and 52.

God bless the SW region and their open willingness to accomodate others. Tinubu started this initiative when he was governor of Lagos.

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Bliss62: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
cool

This is normal practice in SouthWest

Makinde has Igbo and Hausa special advisers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Jagaban2012: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

I dare any governor in the southeast to do the same...nnnmyamiri people are psychologically intolerant....
I have a Nnmyamiri colleague at the moment...I switch to Yoruba speaking in her conversation....she shows are intolerant attitude......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Is04970: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Oyebanji is making a big mistake.
No SE governor will ever reciprocate such gesture.
I don't mind him appointing 20 Northerners.. Honestly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by illicit(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
No lele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Bliss62: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jagaban2012:

I dare any governor in the southeast to do the same...

They are too clanish for that

Ebonyi indegene are still struggling to get appointment in Anambra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Entprys(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jagaban2012:

I dare any governor in the southeast to do the same...
You are in darkness.
It is common in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Jagaban2012: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:

They are too intolerant to other people culture...

Where will they see it...

So wicked set of people....too intolerant

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by OmoFiditi: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
What are their names. E no clear.
Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by FreeStuffsNG: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Entprys:

You are in darkness.

It is common in Anambra
Same Anambra state or another one? This is why we need to collaborate by reciprocity.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Armaggedon: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
It is a practice everywhere in the country. Only Yoruba people publicise it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Pakute: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wtf!... what type of weed dis Governor dey smoke?. When we dey try to enlighten our people to be careful of snakes, some woke people dey try keep dem as pet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by YorubaDemonswag: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
E be like sey oyebamji wan do oribu.what kind of rubbish is dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Melagros(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jagaban2012:

I dare any governor in the southeast to do the same...nnnmyamiri people are psychologically intolerant....
I have a Nnmyamiri colleague at the moment...I switch to Yoruba speaking in her conversation....she shows are intolerant attitude......

In my state (middle belt) we do the same but south south at the university of port harcourt could not allow me complete my tenure as a common class rep

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by VirginFinder: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
For what nah
Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by jmoore(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Adenike Okebu is SSA Revenue in Enugu state.

You guys will keep your brains inside septic tank, hence it beclouds reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Ebubu: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:

They are too clanish for that

And he will never get

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Raskimonojendor: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Entprys:

You are in darkness.

It is common in Anambra
Maybe after Peter Obi left. Because Peter Obi was one mean fellow sacking Non Anambrans from the Anambra civil service and even ensuring that Anambrans were the excos of ordinary markets which is not even political.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Raskimonojendor: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
OmoFiditi:
What are their names. E no clear.
Prince of Owerri. Zoom in.
SSA, Igbo (x1)
SA, Igbo (X3)

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Raskimonojendor: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
E be like sey oyebamji wan do oribu.what kind of rubbish is dis
😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Raskimonojendor: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
jmoore:

Adenike Okebu is SSA Revenue in Enugu state.

You guys will keep your brains inside septic tank, hence it beclouds reasoning.
Your people said she is the secret wife or girlfriend of Peter Mbah grin
BiafraInc:
Meet the secret illegitimate First Lady of Enugu state whom Oluwale @PNMbah

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F1n0_3NX0AIVUi9?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

Snatched from her UK husband, she abandoned her two kids in the UK, and followed a criminal to Enugu. The Enugu economy is going down to waist of A Yoruba Adenike, who is the secret wife of Peter Mbah. Peter Mbah started dating Adenike while she was working at Pinnacle oil in Lagos. While I respect Peter Mbah choice of Polygamy, he should be man enough to notify the Wife from Imo State, or the Imo state wife was married with fake certificate too?

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1682645319735992322

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by jmoore(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Your people said she is the secret wife or girlfriend of Peter Mbah grin
'Your people'? Don't you have your own brain? Simon Ekpa is your source of info? No be kolomental be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by waynetee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pure nonsense, those miscreants deserves beatings, not appointment

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by chopnaira: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
jmoore:

'Your people'? Don't you have your own brain? Simon Ekpa is your source of info? No be kolomental be that?
"Your People". Same thing Peter Obi said during his phone call with Oyedepo .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Raskimonojendor: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
jmoore:

Same Simon Ekpa of Monday Monday sit at home. He is much more influential even than a lot of your governors in the SE. He leads millions of Ibos. Have you even ever led up to 5 people in your life? I don't think so.

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by jmoore(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Same Simon Ekpa of Monday Monday sit at home. He is much more influential even than a lot of your governors in the SE.
You should have said that he is more influential than the president, military and police.
Dey babablu dey go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Obaofpigs: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
After destroying people's property in Lagos .

After a worthless group from same Ekiti claimed that properties destroyed belonged to Yoruba

Same Ekiti Government is now appointing IGBOs to their worthless cabinet?

We don't even recognize the useless LASG...let alone Ekiti.

So keep demolishing houses of IGBOs...

It was awoken ev n the most foolish One NIGERIA IGBOs

Retribution is best served COLD... cool
Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by abdeefggh: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Na nonsense be this, the man should be called to order, naxo e de start
Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by abdeefggh: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obaofpigs:
After destroying people's property in Lagos .

After a worthless group from same Ekiti claimed that properties destroyed belonged to Yoruba

Same Ekiti Government is now appointing IGBOs to their worthless cabinet?

We don't even recognize the useless LASG...let alone Ekiti.

So keep demolishing houses of IGBOs...

It was awoken ev n the most foolish One NIGERIA IGBOs

Retribution is best served COLD... cool
There is nothing for you in Lagos again, nobody will tell you before you run away with your slippers and nylon bag
Re: Ekiti State Appoints 4 Special Assistants From The South East Region by Nicepoker(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
. Why are you guy always fighting over Nigeria. Even when the corntree isn't moving forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye's Poor Defence Of 'Pig House' Called ICT Centre In Aguleri . / Tinubu Master Of Confusion, 38 Aides To Qatar, 48 Ministers & Oronsaye Reports / N30 Trillion Was Printed, Shared Under Buhari’ – Northern Governor Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.