Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns (7922 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by YourKarma: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2023
oyeb15:
I can't believe I share the same country with the first and third persons that comment here.

It's not everybody here that have their brain intact.
..some people don't care that the country burns to the ground, as long as their man or their party is in power.

I used to think it's secessionists that'll divide this country but I now know it's bad government that'll bring a revolution that'll pieces this shithole

4 Likes

Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by DKM123: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2023
He underestimates the phoolishness of Nigerians.

It's unbelievable but there are actually Nigerians who will carry thier two left legs and still go and vote suffering and pestilence after collecting tirifaif (3500) from politicians.

Then there are will say "he is our broda"..... The mumuness of Nigerians is as endless as the bottomless pit.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by HRMK: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2023
NOBODY RECKONS WITH THIS MAN IN APC! HE THOUGHT HE WAS INDISPENSABLE BUT HAS BN SIDELINED IN THE PARTY!!
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by rspy: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2023
Simple just rebrand the name from APC to DAT , mumu Niger areas would vote
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2023
bliss66:
The question is how.

How will that be possible

I heard your real name is Mohammed Jafiu

People who bear such names, especially the first one, are usually insensitive, selfish and wicked.

So, i won't blame you going forward, having known where you're coming from.

1 Like

Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by comrChris(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2023
Just imagine the comments of some fools here
Just imagine
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by matrixme(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2023
And replaced with whom exactly? Peter Obi? Atiku? Whom exactly has shown the emotional intelligence to lead the country forward at this point? Except someone like Sowore has been consistent with political engagements and unbiased criticism but he's too one man Ramboly enough to get there.
Politics is all about forging alliances, appealing to people's good emotions, empathy and most importantly popularity.
None of our third force candidates are strategizing enough to meet these criterions.
Peter Obi thinks it's by leading a bunch of angry people and raising voices on Twitter that you will take this country. Make him dey play.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2023
Well, APC is still in power courtesy of greedy and selfish people in opposition who decided to split instead of working together. Today, they're everywhere crying that they were rigged grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Blackdisciple(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeffy1206:
I'm disappointed in the comments of many hediocratic people above. They never see anything for these Politiffians hands. ☹️

They are also like the APCs bro so don't be surprised cos as it stands they see APC as a party that is here for the people but deep inside them they know that APC is here to steal, kill, and to destroy

1 Like

Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Rejouir: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2023
You lie, this mandate we must stand on it. I will vote for tinubu. 2027. Walaihi.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Rejouir: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2023
theophorus:
Oga Lukman, let's assume say I agree with you but Abeg na how and which Party go do am?
Hope no be those ElluPe71 (PDP-Lite) or their main-main PDP coz those people no serious at all.
Hope you also realize that to the Political Gladiators, they will Prefer PBAT to complete his 8yrs than to allow another Southerners, who will request for his own 8yrs?

Well, the earlier we realize that there is no Short-cut and that we all need to get to work, the better.

#MerryChristmas
Get to which kind of work?
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by spiSeyi: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2023
APC will do 16yrs then a new party might emerge for another 16yrs
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by jconsulting(f): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2023
We are all toothless dog on nairaland, people that make decisions are not here, north see these 8 years as too long , most of theit stalwarts will have die or retire by 2031.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by LockDown69(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2023
It can't be that late, believe me, they only have this one term in office. The earlier these parties merge to form a coalition the better for them. See wahala
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by WorldRichest: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2023
ExpertEDITOR:
This one is pained cos he is locked out of national cake 😂

He has been crying since he was kicked out. Such a bitter idiot!

1 Like

Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Kingrshd3: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Is Political Party the main problem of Nigeria?
Even if PDP takes over, many in APC will jump boat to PDP.
It will be like putting an old wine in a new bottle.

The main concern of majority of Nigerians is good leadership/good governance.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by bigiyaro(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2023
APC had already been kicked in this 2023. Unfortunately the blood sucking virus managed to steal the people's mandate.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by EDOLUWA: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2023
YourKarma:
The question is, if there was no rigging during the last presidential elections, would Tinubu be president right now?

Everyone knows the answer to this.

Snatch it.
Grab it and
Run with it.

Nigeria is not going to progress until the true winner of election emerges from credible election

1 Like

Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Indispensable85(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
Not possible ooooo. Hmmmmmm
They've failed but I don't see any party or candidate removing them in 2027. Infact, 2027 will be one way.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by ComeToJesus: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/13/apc-may-be-kicked-out-of-power-in-2027-ex-national-vice-chairman-warns/

Not "mat be kicked out" I believe they'll be surely kicked out if Nigerians stoo playing ethnic wnd Baba so pe politics.

If a thing is not good, then it's not good. That you are my brother doesn't mean I'll say it's good.

This government is the worst in every ramifications. They don't even know why they are in government. Oh, sorry, they know. They are in government to finish the national purse pata pata.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Prince111111: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
ExpertEDITOR:
someone spoke the truth and you just opened your mouth wahhh🥱
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
ExpertEDITOR:
you are the one that is locked out of reasoning.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Tzar(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Which of these other clowns is the alternative?
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by investigator007: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Okay, but by which party please? Has to LP sha cos it definitely can't be PDP now.
Re: APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns by Glister: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/13/apc-may-be-kicked-out-of-power-in-2027-ex-national-vice-chairman-warns/
This is what Osinbajo would hv done when in govt but he went mute!The President u are even telling the truth is used to putting people in bondage, agbado /ronu people are inside bottle...even they have turned zombie .no head anymore to reflect and think. Tbh i will prefer Nigeria of 2015 to this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibru’s Family Invokes Spirits Against Sanusi / Viral Video Shows Govt Official Molesting & Striping Woman Naked In A Restaurant / PDP Scores Buhari, Ambode’s Below Average In Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.