Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Am Missing My Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Missing My Family (611 Views)

Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! / I Am Missing My Late Parent, Feeling Suicidal / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Missing My Family by DatNaijaGuy: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good Evening Nairalanders.
My wife lost the day two days ago and she travelled to Lagos this morning, and since schools are on Christmas holiday, she went with the kids they won't be back till after Christmas.
It's less than 12 hours they left and it's already looks like everlasting to me.
I am missing the warmth she and the kids create in the house.
Men and women in the house how did you cope with the absence of your family for a while?
Thanks.
Re: I Am Missing My Family by iamtardey: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Come shrine this night nah abi bawo, kilo feel… igbo, shayo, ashana everywhere…

1 Like

Re: I Am Missing My Family by Stevenbright(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
1. Watch your favorite channels on DSTV or GOTV. Most especially sports.

2. Buy and read your good books.

3. Go out and spend time with your best friends (male).

1 Like

Re: I Am Missing My Family by duduade: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
A thread similar to this had been posted back

OP look for that thread and read and learn on various strategies or mechanisms to avoid feeling emotional when it comes to a husband missing his family
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Am Missing My Family by DatNaijaGuy: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
iamtardey:
Come shrine this night nah abi bawo, kilo feel… igbo, shayo, ashana everywhere…

I no dey Lagos.
Re: I Am Missing My Family by Jewessgratitud3: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why would you let them travel without you? This is a festive period now, you should be with your family. If na me, I will not leave my husband o. We travel or stay together.

Na wa. This period wey cold come dey like this... 🥶 🥶🥶

1 Like

Re: I Am Missing My Family by WarrenP: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Why would you let them travel without you? This is a festive period now, you should be with your family. If na me, I will not leave my husband o. We travel or stay together.

Na wa. This period wey cold come dey like this... 🥶 🥶🥶

How you dey cope as a single lady, I mean with the cold ?
Re: I Am Missing My Family by Jewessgratitud3: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
WarrenP:

See no evil, do no evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Missing My Family by Foodqueen(f): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Your wife no get phone, abi ur phone no de make call.

All these unnecessary thread wey una de create up and down.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Missing My Family by Evolutionism: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
Foodqueen:
Your wife no get phone, abi ur phone no de make call.

All these unnecessary thread wey una de create up and down.

Infact I tire for all these nonsense mommy's boys that knows nothing about life.

Their parents were the ones who suffered, secured life for them and also married wife for most of them.
Re: I Am Missing My Family by We4all: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2023
Learn to stay alone, it is not that hard.
Re: I Am Missing My Family by Ulunne777(f): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Evolutionism:

Infact I tire for all these nonsense mommy's boys that knows nothing about life.

Their parents were the ones who suffered, secured life for them and also married wife for most of them.

Jealous ppl .If you don't like the thread,why did you open it.Younsaw the heading.Next thing now you call him a simp.
Re: I Am Missing My Family by Acidosis(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2023
WarrenP:

Dey play. Sex is least enjoyable in harmattan. Have you seen two people in trenches sweat it out when everywhere gets really hot like hell fire?? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Missing My Family by Evolutionism: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Ulunne777:

Jealous ppl .If you don't like the thread,why did you open it.Younsaw the heading.Next thing now you call him a simp.

🙄🙄🙄
Re: I Am Missing My Family by okerekingsley90: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

See no evil, do no evil.
This response eh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Missing My Family by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
Good Evening Nairalanders. My wife lost the day two days ago and she travelled to Lagos this morning, and since schools are on Christmas holiday, she went with the kids they won't be back till after Christmas. It's less than 12 hours they left and it's already looks like everlasting to me. I am missing the warmth she and the kids create in the house. Men and women in the house how did you cope with the absence of your family for a while? Thanks.
Put on the radio and play holiday music while you watch home movies or maybe any movie and you will be fine. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Gets Married Privately / Your Worry And Fear? / Does It Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.