Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here (382 Views)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking / NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu / Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here by Bgad: 4:41am On Dec 14, 2023
Have u ever wanted to meet someone who really knows how to figure out the perfect options around the massive football betting outcomes...

I can consistently give u good returns weekly on sport betting... I am ready to meet in person with who ever is willing to give my expertise a trial.. I will only work with anyone that's a confident high roller/bettor...

I'm in Lagos and can only work with persons in Lagos as well...
Re: If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here by Bgad: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
I'm not ur regular tipster, I am a skilled genius at this, my games don't bust... I don't give games and ask for subscriptions, I only work, in person, with high stake bettors... Am still available...
Re: If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Because nah your legs dem go use play the ball ABI?🤔

1 Like

Re: If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here by Bgad: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Because nah your legs dem go use play the ball ABI?🤔

Knowledge get grade my guy... Wey Ur knowledge stop na him another person own start...
Re: If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bgad:

Knowledge get grade my guy... Wey Ur knowledge stop na him another person own start...

The earlier you know gambling is based on majorly luck the better for you. U no even analyse games reach me, so you ain't talking to some low grade punter in the game.
Re: If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here by MarksonCollins(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bgad:
Have u ever wanted to meet someone who really knows how to figure out the perfect options around the massive football betting outcomes...

I can consistently give u good returns weekly on sport betting... I am ready to meet in person with who ever is willing to give my expertise a trial.. I will only work with anyone that's a confident high roller/bettor...

I'm in Lagos and can only work with persons in Lagos as well...

Na people like you make C.E.O for Abia state stake 2.5 million the game still cut, en go drink sniper die "continue"
Re: If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here by Bgad: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
MarksonCollins:
Na people like you make C.E.O for Abia state stake 2.5 million the game still cut, en go drink sniper die "continue"
That CEO just happened to find a tipster, and tipsters are mostly gamblers... They are stupid... I'm beyond a gambler
Re: If You Believe In Staking High And Making Profit Let's Meet Here by Bgad: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

The earlier you know gambling is based on majorly luck the better for you. U no even analyse games reach me, so you ain't talking to some low grade punter in the game.

That's for U ooo... Nah U dey gamble... I have grown beyond gambling in sports betting... Like, you guys just haven't dedicated Ur time enough for this game.. and I doubt if U have truly read enough about the numerous adventures of genius humans in this game of sport betting...

(1) (Reply)

done / . / Tweet From @ellbretland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.