Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms (24516 Views)

Ugwu Kenneth: Akwa Ibom Corper Builds Stairwell For A Community / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
That's one thing I love about these non-hijab-wearing religion. So passionate about education, human capacity and humanity.

1 Like

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by lildonn222: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Nice one but trust me dem go turn it to mosque very or ile keu very soon almajari no dey go school nah…
True dem no de go school, na your mama kpekus dem de go study.
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by dalass(f): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
tsdarkside:

hey hey....have you forgotin diezani....??

diamond bras.... cheesy cheesy
thats some expensive tits their.... cheesy cheesy

Only 1 woman involved in a corruption case. If we start mentioning the many hundreds if not thousands of the male politicians that have embezzled, are embezzling and guzzling the national case, would there be enough space for them here?
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Judolisco(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

wetin concern Bauchi with classroom.. she should be building mosques..
unless it's a Christian community sha
it might be a Christian community... D corper is a northern Christian
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by FarmBusinessNG: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Just say your congratulations or God bless her and move on……..

No need coming on a faceless platform and revealing to the world you don’t have sense.😒

You clueless son of an orangutan

Is this not too much. LMAO
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by gawu1: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
If the name of the NYSC member was one Chioma or Amaka, those ipob pigs representatives here on Nairaland would have been disturbing us with foam about how Igbos are developing the North.
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by highness25(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
grandstar:

She probably got donations. I doubt her family are wealthy.
Probably? Well, you're not sure. I doubt anybody would want to donate for her to do that job... If it were so, why didn't they do it since?
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by TinubuThief: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
saintkel:
I wanted to interject on dis but I totally think I r truthful.....Goodluck did much more than dis but he was rejected....today d schools he built for d almajaris have bin converted to idp camps n prayer houses
I was born and brought up in the North and I equally did my service there.
They don't value education down here. During rainy season, you won't see a single child in the school till dry season. It's the same thing during harvest time
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by DOM7: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Meanwhile these are the same classrooms your representative and senators are building at the rate of 15 to 20 million naira.
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by tsdarkside(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
dalass:

Only 1 woman involved in a corruption case. If we start mentioning the many hundreds if not thousands of the male politicians that have embezzled, are embezzling and guzzling the national case, would there be enough space for them here?

you are right....
men overdo it much more....

1 Like

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Psoul(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
If this project was executed by a politician, the commissioning would've bn so loud. They will spend N10million on entertainment to commission a N3m project.

Just look at how modest the commissioning was, with little or no entertainment.
Even their improvised Podium was the speaker box.

1 Like

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good initiative.
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by liasmiram2567: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Nice one but trust me dem go turn it to mosque very or ile keu very soon almajari no dey go school nah…

You are a fool blinded by ethnicity and hatred.
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Faposky95: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Waste.....
Goodluck ....built the best for educating those mofooos.......
What is their present state.
If for say you buy lappie and train the ones wey serious for IT for pay .....
3.5 M.......
Hope say your guy #7M remain......?!

1 Like

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by tafat: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fantastic, omoh, she try big time aswear
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by phadul: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
She shd have saved her money and energy for her future self instead of looking for fame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa / A thread for corpers posted to Kebbi / NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.