Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms (24465 Views)

Ugwu Kenneth: Akwa Ibom Corper Builds Stairwell For A Community / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by money121(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2023
The two classrooms block constructed by Miss Rahila Garba.

A member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Bauchi state, Miss Rahila Garba, has constructed and inaugurated a block of two classrooms worth N3.5 million in Gudun Hausawa Primary School, a suburb of Bauchi metropolis.

During the inauguration of the project, yesterday, the corps member, who was serving in the Office of the Bauchi State Head of Civil Service, said the project was part of her Community Development Service (CDS), adding that it was solely financed by Habibu Engineering Nigeria Limited.
According to her, the idea to embark on such a project came after she visited some schools and found out how conducive the pupils were in class.

She said the primary school caught her attention, when she visited the school and realised that the already existing structure was dilapidated while the pupils were sitting under the tree to learn.

She said: “It was this horrible experience that gave birth to the idea for the construction of additional classrooms. At first, it was not easy to bring this idea to life considering my financial status. But because I was determined and so passionate to see that this project comes to life, I decided to make some consultations of what it will cost for the construction of the entire project and I began to shuttle here and there seeking approval and doing some paperwork.”

“Finally, I got the approval of Habibu Engineering Nigeria Limited for sponsorship. I am proudly saying that this project today is completed and it will be officially commissioned to commence class activities here.”

She called on the state government and well-to-do individuals to help in providing the school with chairs and other furniture.

Public Relations Officer, Habibu Engineering Nigeria Limited, Salmanu Baba, said the project, estimated at about N3.5 million, was completed within 39 days.

Bauchi Coordinator of NYSC, Mrs Rifkatu Yakubu, said corps members had been encouraged by the scheme to integrate with their host communities to find out their challenges and proffer solutions where necessary.

Caretaker Chairperson of Bauchi Local Council, Mrs Zainab Baba-Takko, lauded Garba for embarking on the project and promised that the state government would commence renovation of other parts as well as provide the chairs she requested.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by money121(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by money121(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2023
God bless u

11 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by money121(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2023
God bless Nigeria

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by tsdarkside(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2023
look how pretty she is....

29 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by SoNature(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2023
Nice one! These days corps members are not interested in embarking on personal CDS projects!

3 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by LeoDeKing: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2023
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Fkmodhi: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2023
Nice one but trust me dem go turn it to mosque very or ile keu very soon almajari no dey go school nah…

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Brendaniel: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2023
This woman has done better than what Tinubu has done since he assumed office over 6 months ago.

She used her energy and resourceful thinking to improve Nigeria while Tinubu used his energy and wicked thoughts to damage Nigeria.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by NoahHadNoArk: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Nice one but trust me dem go turn it to mosque very or ile keu very soon almajari no dey go school nah…

Just say your congratulations or God bless her and move on……..

No need coming on a faceless platform and revealing to the world you don’t have sense.😒

You clueless son of an orangutan

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2023
this is commendable

2 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by superlanny(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2023
This should rank as one of the best news I have heard so far today. It might seem herculean rendering help or service especially will little support, but its commendable when its done to change the lives of the little ones. Kudos and well done dear.

8 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by distrobuti: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2023
Only 1 woman involved in a corruption case. If we start mentioning the many hundreds if not thousands of the male politicians that have embezzled, are embezzling and guzzling the national case, would there be enough space for them here
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by D4gmail1: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2023
This is what it means to be a true slay queen. Not those nitwit shaking their ass on Tiktok and Instagram.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Yenefer(f): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2023
Fkmodhi:
attention seeking low life. fcking drug trafficking child factory product. Fagg0t go kill yourself

9 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by SeriouslySense(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2023
She tried, commedable, but cheesy, what is the government and community for.

Why do we have government and communities. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by BlackhatMentor: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2023
The Backward region.

Zero contribution to Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by pheranme9(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2023
big shame on our Goverment... Big one

3 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by TinubuThief: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2023
Waste of resources because they won't value it

Ask Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by NaijaCover(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Becomrichn: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by woleabayo(f): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2023
beauty with brain

4 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by SubZeero1: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2023
This is a laudable effort. The government of the state and NYSC should support this damsel for more projects to be completed.

6 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by Yankiss(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2023
A great effort coming from a mere Youth Corper. God bless her richly for showing such a great example in a leadership depraved nation. There's hope for tomorrow!

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by SeriouslySense(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Most likely
TinubuThief:
Waste of resources because they won't value it

Ask Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by ReubenE(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Very good from the Corps member and God bless her.

I pray the people use it. They are largely known for doing otherwise

1 Like

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by zombieHUNTER: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2023
undecided

wetin concern Bauchi with classroom.. she should be building mosques..
unless it's a Christian community sha

4 Likes

Re: Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms by DDIA: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2023
grin grin
For the education of the Almajiri child. grin

E no go pass to recite Quran and learn Arabic.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Kaduna Female Corper's Candle Lighting, Set For Burial (Photos) / A thread for corpers posted to Kebbi / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.