Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

SEE HOW PETER OBI IS REVEALING HIS TRUE NATURE & CHARACTER (NYASH)~NDIDI UWECHUE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE HOW PETER OBI IS REVEALING HIS TRUE NATURE & CHARACTER (NYASH)~NDIDI UWECHUE (512 Views)

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE HOW PETER OBI IS REVEALING HIS TRUE NATURE & CHARACTER (NYASH)~NDIDI UWECHUE by DeltaFire: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2023
SEE HOW PETER OBI IS REVEALING HIS TRUE NATURE & CHARACTER (NYASH)

Headline: [Peter] Obi : "What Nigeria needs is change of Constitution and Structure, not another President" in The Guardian Nigeria, 15 March 2015.
Ndidi Uwechue, Facebook
14 December 2023

THAT headline quote was Mr Peter Obi in 2015. Then in October 2021 Premium Times spoke face-to-face with Peter Obi regarding him using shell companies and tax evasion methods in the British Virgin Island which Mr Obi did not deny but ADMITTED TO doing (read it in PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi ’s secret businesses — and how he broke the law; Link: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html).

Then in May 2022 Mr Obi visits 10 Downing Street, home of the British PM. Soon after that, Mr Obi switches to Labour Party, becomes its presidential candidate and NOW his song is that "leadership" is Nigeria's problem and that he would happily uphold the Forgery called 1999 Constitution.

Fast forward to November 2023: in his Revolution Postponed speech Mr Obi says, “We will continue to give primacy to our Constitution".

What made Mr Obi in 2015 before Pandora Papers had exposed him, to say that "What Nigeria needs is change of Constitution and Structure, not another President" to NOW be saying “We will continue to give primacy to our Constitution"

Mr Obi, a major importer in West Africa, promised to turn Nigeria from "consumption to production". How would that be done and sustained without tax money? Yet he admitted to Premium Times in the Pandora Papers report that he doesn't like paying “excessive” taxes. Quoting from the report:
“Mr Obi told PREMIUM TIMES the offshore entity is the holding company for most of his assets and that the business structure he adapted was to enable him to avoid excessive taxation.
‘I am sure you too will not like to pay inheritance tax if you can avoid it,’ he told the reporters who interviewed him.”

Soooo, if the rich won't pay their taxes what kind of "New Nigeria" would Mr Obi drag Nigerians into

HAVE we not had enough of things that don’t make sense!!!
------------------------------------

I address this message to Ndi Igbo in a special way because we have been abused and used in this Unitary Nigeria first foisted upon us all by Gowon via his Decree 14 of May 1967, and this message is also to ALL indigenous Ethnic Nations of the NINAS Territory.

Let us THINK about this. ANYBODY who says they want “CHANGE” but is not talking about Renegotiating Nigeria into a Federation (as at Independence) or a Confederation (as at Aburi) is WASTING OUR TIME. The root source of Nigeria’s problems and miseries is the dysfunctional constitutional arrangement codified by the FORGERY called 1999 Constitution.
Let us now ACT upon this. NINAS has brought about a SOVEREIGNTY CONSCIOUSNESS so we know that Sovereignty belongs to the indigenous Ethnic Nations. Therefore, no matter what Politicians, Pastors & Priests, Influencers, NGOs – ALL those who dragged us to the botched 2023 Elections say, Sovereignty is NOT with them. Rather, the Constitutional Force Majeure declared 16 December 2020 has broken the illegitimate power of that fraudulent 1999 Constitution. That means the door to Transitioning for Constitutional Renegotiation by exercising Sovereignty in an ORDERLY MANNER is wide open. The outcome can be a Federation, or a Confederation, or independent Successor Countries – just whatever “we the peoples” decide.

NINAS is “Consciousness in Action”!

https://web.facebook.com/ndidi.uwechue/posts/pfbid02t44mAEzrJ3mNkk5XvfzB632cp1JYgwSXrwrzHj25MQt3cHs1K2E8VLkn8zVvzumSl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW PETER OBI IS REVEALING HIS TRUE NATURE & CHARACTER (NYASH)~NDIDI UWECHUE by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW PETER OBI IS REVEALING HIS TRUE NATURE & CHARACTER (NYASH)~NDIDI UWECHUE by Curse777: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2023
I don even forget Agulu man that came 3rd

Am sure his people are trying to keep him in the media

If not for Nairaland, I don even forget he exist in Nigerian politics

Na Fabura and Wike get mainstream media

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEE HOW PETER OBI IS REVEALING HIS TRUE NATURE & CHARACTER (NYASH)~NDIDI UWECHUE by accordadoga25(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hehehehe

His people are people wanted to package the fraud for us.

No iÿaamiri will ever rule Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW PETER OBI IS REVEALING HIS TRUE NATURE & CHARACTER (NYASH)~NDIDI UWECHUE by Greatkenny2: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
I love how obi is tormenting ronu scums... It gives me great pleasure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Governor Abba Yusuf Makes Ganduje, Kwankwaso Members Of Kano Elders Council..... / Soaring Prices Of Food Items Killing Us - Ekiti, Ondo, Osun Market Leaders / Yuroba Muslim Or Igbo Muslims Which Of This Group Would Be Respected The Most.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.