Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns (30195 Views)

Wike's Loyalist, Adangor, Resigns From Governor Fubara's Cabinet / Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns As Rivers Commissioner, Rejects Redeployment / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by CilicMarin: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General of Rivers State, Zacchaeus Adangor resigns from Governor Sim Fubara's government.

November 14 2023

His Excellency, Sir Siminalayi Fubara, GSSRS Governor of Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt
Through: Secretary to State Government
Point Block
State Secretariat Complex
Port Harcourt

NOTICE OF RESIGNATION AS HONOURABLE ATTORNEY-GENERAL AND COMMISSIONER FOR JUSTICE, RIVERS STATE

1. The above subject refers.

2. I hereby give Your Excellency Notice of my resignation as the Honourable Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Rivers State with effect from the date of this letter.

3. For the avoidance of doubt, my resignation from the said office is based purely on personal principles.

4. I wish to thank Your Excellency for the opportunity and privilege granted me to serve in your administration as a member of the Cabinet. My family and I are indebted to Your Excellency in gratitude.

5. I wish your Excellency a successful tenure. Please accept the assurances of my highest regards always.

Prof. Zacchaeus Adangor, SAN, DSSRS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by CilicMarin: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
ok
Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Okwyjesus(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good. Cleaning in process

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by bliss66: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Interesting what these people are turning our system to because of greed and money politics

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by SadiqBabaSani: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by CoronaVirusPro: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fubara will go and bulldoze the state ministry of justice anytime soon!

Fubara will be taught a lesson he will never forget!

Verified sources even has it that, he is planning to demolish the engineering faculty of RSUST because the Dean is an adherent supporter of Nyesom Wike.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by TruthsFM: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
This one is afraid of Fubara renewed shege niii. Do anyhow and see anyhow. Fubara is winning the war hard. No time to waste time.

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by JASONjnr(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
You don't want to work against Wike, but you want Wike to destroy Fubara.

Tinubu should be careful with Wike..... He's never a trusted person.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by DonBenny77(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
We need people that will work for Rivers people not Wike

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Emyogalanya: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Another should take his place na. He can't work against wike . We'll see how true his words anythme he and wike go head to head on the same interest. Wike now has another worshipper

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by cktheluckyman: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fubara will go and bulldoze the state ministry of justice anytime soon!

Fubara will be taught a lesson he will never forget!

Verified sources even has it that, he is planning to demolish the engineering faculty of RSUST because the Dean is an adherent supporter of Nyesom Wike.

I t will not cost him anything to sack the Dean.Stop lying.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Emyogalanya: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
post=127478514:
Hmmmmmmm
Even our popular bad news Harbinger and herald is Shocked at the badness of this bad news

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Jeffrey22(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Are you working for Wike or River state ?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Xscape1993(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
This is Nigeria where anything goes...
Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Johnycastro18: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeffrey22:
Are you working for Wike or River state ?
that should be the question

Am quite sure wike was the one who handpicked him for the post,

Fubara should duly replaced him with someone who will be ready to work for him and the state.
Life moves on.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by manutdrichie(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Resign ko rejig ni

I remember when i slept with a beautiful IDP girl, now that is against the humanitarian principles

My office get to know about it and i was summoned to face panel

Panel: Oga you fvck abi u no fvck

Me: i fvck but i used condom

Panel: Resign honorably for the sake of your humanitarian future

14 Likes

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by tesppidd: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

Advantage Fubara..

Fubara can now put his own man as his Attorney General.

Scoreline

Fubara 3, Wike 1.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Curse777: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
cool

Only men without principle think betrayal is virtue

Loyalty is key to greatness

One day Fabura would look back and see those pushing him as real enemies who won't help him

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Whom did Wike betray?

Patience Jonathan or Amaechi?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Curse777: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by tesppidd: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Impeachment off.

Fubara will put his man as attorney general..

With this, nobody can impeach Fubara any longer.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by CoronaVirusPro: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
manutdrichie:
Resign ko rejig ni

I remember when i slept with a beautiful IDP girl, now that is against the humanitarian principles

My office get to know about it and i was summoned to face panel

Panel: Oga you Bleep abi u no Bleep

Me: i Bleep

Panel: Resign honorably for the sake of your humanitarian future

You fvcked someone in need of help?

Damn! You must be so miserable! You should have been made to face a firing squad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Cantonese: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Why is the man’s head like that?’
That man be like who take head carry head pan for site many years abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by KingKO22: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Only IPOBidients celebrate betrayal as virtues

Trust any Igbo man at your own peril

That's why no one should take any SE politicians serious or trust them with national power bcs they see betrayal of trust as achievement

Over to you, Ndi betrayal πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by Curse777: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Whom did Wike betray?

Patience Jonathan or Amaechi?

Wike Started from SUG Aluta,

to Obia koor LGA chairman ( one of the richest LGA)

to Minister of State

to Executive State Governor

And now a Minister of FCT

He grew in politics, and has his contact intact in the creeks and grass root

Fabura is just an oppurtuned Civil Servant who is been decieve by those who fooled the likes of Saraki

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by dinachi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:
Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General of Rivers State, Zacchaeus Adangor resigns from Governor Sim Fubara's government.

See letter below

Mynd44

Nlfpmod
Foolish man.
Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by dinachi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:

See letter below

Mynd44

Nlfpmod
From my observation, I think Sim Fubara actually hacked this guy's signature. This is a very carefully done fake that the attorney general himself cannot deny this. The wanted him out and they have succeeded in removing him. They will learn a new lesson. Sim Fubara is extremely smart.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by tesppidd: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Curse777:

Wike Started from SUG Aluta,

to Obia koor LGA chairman ( one of the richest LGA)

to Minister of State

to Executive State Governor

And now a Minister of FCT

He grew in politics, and has his contact intact in the creeks and grass root

Fabura is just an oppurtuned Civil Servant who is been decieve by those who fooled the likes of Saraki
cheesy grin grin

He grew in politics indeed!

Amaechi was in charge of nominating a minister to Jonathan and he nominated Wike.
Wike went to Abuja and Governorship started "hungrying" him.
So he fought Amaechi, divided Amaechi's government. Even tried using 5 lawmakers to impeach Amaechi.

PDP in 2014 wanted to zone the Governorship to riverine, because after Amaechi they didn't want another upland.
The then VC of Uniport was the frontrunner.
Wike ran to Patience Jonathan and she used federal power to hijack the primaries and planted Wike as the flag bearer.
So the stage was set for Ikwere man to another Ikwere man.
How did he repay Patience? All the people she nominated to him for commissioner, Wike refused them.
Throughout his tenure he was never in good terms with Mr and Mrs Jonathan.

So who betrayed who?

How did he rise alone in politics?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by vanbonattel: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Northerners are backing Wike

Same Northerners that were backing Uzodinma.
Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by ruggedtimi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
See them...
Re: Rivers State Attorney General, Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns by ruggedtimi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Curse777:
cool

One day Fabura would look back and see those pushing him as real enemies who won't help him

how did he betray wike...make him dey continue to dey do boy boy?? He is the no1 citizen of rivers state not lga chairman

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations / Police Arrest Drunk Policeman In Abuja (Video) / Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.