Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan (1095 Views)

UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan by KEVIND: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2023
I won’t advise anyone to apply for Brazilian visa using Nigerian passport.

I think they’ve placed us in the same class as North Korea

So myself and my guys around August ending said to go to Brazil on vacation to see the new sights, women and just enjoy the sun.

So we go on their website, get the requirements, we do notarized police report, got our friend in Brazil to send us invitation letter etc and we just whole mile.

All these done by ourselves….

Total process time is 20 working days.

Now this is where the issue starts. After 20 working days, no single response, no communication etc.

Flight date was October, it passed. Our passports were in their consulate.

Then the first rejection comes for my friend. This is someone that is a top manager of a cancer hospital in Lagos and has Canadian and UK visa on passport.

Immediately I saw the rejection, I lost interest in the trip. I mean I’m not going to enjoy there if my guys ain’t going and sent a mail requesting for my passport. No response, no anything.

I don’t want to get a ECOWAS passport for W.African trips so it was frustrating for me.

Sent a strong-worded mail yesterday requesting for passport simply saying “I no do again”. This is 5 months now.

They return my passport without any visa, no rejection letter nothing. 5 months of wasted time and money.

And we were going there to spend in the Brazilian economy. Anyways, I’ve advised.

https:///Morris_Monye/status/1735242466037522648?t=Ccx3-atQwh4U41L5nIA6-A&s=01

Re: Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan by Curse777: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Oga give us full details of the reason why Brazil rejected you

Brazil Nigeria is a famous drug trafficking route internationally so extra scrutiny happens
Re: Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan by Timoleon(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2023
Brazil will rather give North koreans visa than nigerians and for good reason. If dem put us for North koreans level, e for better.

1 Like

Re: Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan by GlobeTrotter2: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2023
Why did you need a notorized police report for a Brazilian visit visa? Just curious
Re: Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan by dhardline(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Totally agree. Had the same experience with them, wasted my time and eventually didn't issue the visa and they'll not even tell you why they didn't issue. Their process needs overhauling if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Alot of Nigerians abused the visa. Used tourist visa to japa to Brazil and vanished. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Visa: Brazil Place Nigeria On The Same Level With N.Korea & Pakistan by LooneyLester: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Japa to Brazil issa death sentence

Me no do , e better I go to Mexico or India

(1) (Reply)

Did America Really Land On The Moon / Where Are Visa Free To Nigerians / Have You Ever Been On The Same Flight With The Repentant Niger Delta Exmilitants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.