Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test (152 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by rockok: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Let's say you are having an exam or test. Is it okay to cheat? I am not asking from the religious angle. I just want to know if it's okay to cheat if you have the opportunity to. To me I think it's not okay but I would want to get your views and opinions.
Re: Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by immortalcrown(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Is it okay to steal?
Re: Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by OdafeESNkingsly: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Everyone knows the right answer
Re: Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by BlackSpanner: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Is it okay to cheat millions of people in an election?
Re: Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by rockok: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Unfortunately I think it's extremely common today in most institutions, you are tagged for ridicules and shame if you don't participate in such malpractice. What is really concerning is the fact that you seem to be the odd one out and it doesn't end there you could get bullied and ridiculed for not wanting to participate in such malpractices.
Re: Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by iamtardey: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Eni to mor way lo mo’we brada mi.
Re: Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by rockok: 4:25am On Dec 16, 2023
iamtardey:
Eni to mor way lo mo’we brada mi.
The worst aspect is that the environment is not conducive for studying since they would ensure you are not comfortable learning or studying. They had done everything in their power to see to it that I don't read or study. This post is quite related to one of my other post where I pointed out how I am being bullied and how it has affected my mental health and productivity. It's so strange to see this happening in an academic environment. It turns out maybe I was better off at home. But I am hopeful things would change plus I am adapting to handle the challenges.
Re: Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by Lovemeharder(f): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Stealing or cheating is wrong, whatever way you want to paint it, it is still very bad and shouldn't be practiced. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test by rockok: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
I guess schooling in the south east is the worst thing out there to do. I am leaving this place as soon as I get the opportunity to.

(1) (Reply)

Sigma Club To Host National Quiz Competition For Secondary Pupils / Things To Go With To The Nigeria Immigration Office To Beat Or Save Cost / Lens Poly Offa Masscom Hosts Talent Hunt For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.